Coinpot.co A microwallet for earning Cryptocurrency fast and easy - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Coinpot.co A microwallet for earning Cryptocurrency fast and easy

Hi all Cryptotalk members!

This is first method that I used to earn crypto, and I still use it daily, apart from this forum. This is with the coinpot faucets which provide me with a great income in crypto daily! Coinpot.co is a microwallet for Bitcoins, Dogecoins, Litecoins, Dash and Mooncash. All of your earnings will be transferred to you coinpot micro-wallet, and from there it can be withdrawn easily to your wallet. The minimum withdrawals are very low, and you can withdraw with no withdrawal fees when you are withdrawing to your wallet.

Also, the best part is that for each claim you make on any of their faucets, you get 3 coinpot tokens! You can exchange this for any cryptocurrency that you want! Teh conversion rate depends on the exchange rate of that crypto at the time, but generally for every 3 tokens you get  3 to 5 satoshi. This is amazing, as it means that if you claim from all 7 faucets every five minutes, that is an extra 21 to 35 satoshi every 5 minutes. Apart from the claims you will be making!! It's a great opportunity.

Also you earn stars for achieving missions. One star rewards you with 100 tokens. And there is various tasks you can do to earn these stars! The person with the most start at the end of each month will be rewarded with 10 million coins, which is the equivalent of 0.1 BTC at least!! Join and start earnign now!

You can join with the following steps:

Step 1: Registration

Register an account at coinpot with the following link:

Link: coinpot.co

All you need to register is a valid email address that you have access to so that you can validate you email address and confirm your withdrawals. Also, when you log in, it will ask you to validate the IP address, just to make sure that no one else can access your account.

Step 2: Start earning crypto

There are a total of seven faucets that you can claim from directly to coinpot, and their claim rates are pretty good. I will list all the faucets below, their links and the benefits of each one.

The first 5 faucets are moon faucets, and they all have the same benefits, which are:

Each faucet allows you to claim every five minutes, but you can claim anytime you want. If you miss five minutes, and only come back in ten minutes, don't worry. Your satoshi will accumulate in that time and rise on its own.
You get a daily loyalty bonus which is added to every claim. If you claim for 100 days straight, everyday at least once a day, this will mean that your loyalty bonus will be 100% and you will start getting double your claim each time you claim! Amazing!
Mystery bonuses are also given on each claim. This is some random value given between 1% and 100%, that you just get to add on to your claim. This happens for every claim!
Lastly you get a referral bonus. For every referral that you have you get an additional 1%, so for 100 referrals you will have 100% referral bonus.

All of these benefits mean that you have the potential to earn a 300% bonus on all your claims, meaning your claims will be  times the amount you claim every five minutes! How great is that!

Please sign up to the faucets using my referral link, and inbox me when you sign up with my referral link. This way I know who has used my referral link. And every week I give away 20,000 satoshi to one of my active referrals. Just like that. Every week. So sign up with my referral link and you can be earning 20,000 satoshi every week, just by claiming from coinpot! That simple. I will inbox you and ask for your BTC address and deposit it.

I have a program that selects a referral at random, so the choice is completely random. I assure you.

So here are the moon faucets: (To use any of these faucets, just enter the email address that you used to sign up to coinpot.co and it will be automatically linked)

1. Moonbitco.in

Link: http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=72045ce42540

2. Moonliteco.in

Link: http://moonliteco.in/?ref=3534b76bab22

3. Moondoge.co.in

Link: http://moondoge.co.in/?ref=29fb2b440f91

4. Moonbitcoin.cash

Link: http://moonbitcoin.cash/?ref=7609286EE41B

5. Moondash.co.in

Link: http://moondash.co.in/?ref=1ACF2971BAA1

There are two more faucets that you can use on coinpot. These are:

6. Bitfun

Link: http://bitfun.co/?ref=C7591953231F

Here you can claim every three minutes, and it also has games and a dice game that you can use to multiply your earnings fast! The dice game is a bit risky, but your earnings from here are solid. Just like the moon faucets. So keep claiming from here and you will be earning lots of crypto in no time. They also have an offer-wall if you are interested in earning extra from surveys, ptc ads and so on.

7. BonusBitcoin

Link: http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=A521270B6D25

Here you claim every 15 minutes and can earn a random amount of satoshi up to 5000 satoshi for each claim. At 15 minutes between each claim, the odds are stacked in your favor. And another surprise is that every day you get a 5% bonus of your earnings over the last 72 hours! This will be added to your coinpot account automatically every morning.

So this is coinpot. I hope I have made a useful post to you guys and I encourage you to join and earn. Please use my Ref link if you are joining and you could win 20,000 satoshi per week just for being one of my referrals. I will most likely send you 20,000 satoshi directly into your coinpot account so that there is no fee to withdraw from. Just inbox me that you joined from my ref link and i will add you to the list. Every week, I randomly generate one person from the list and inbox them for their wallet, and you will have the funds in your account within a couple days.

All the best crypto earners, and I hope to see you in coinpot.co

Good luck. Let's earn crypto together.

P.S: This is proof of payment from my account on coinpot.co on the last two payments I have made.

Withdrawal Coinpot 18 Feb.png

Withdrawal Coinpot 19 Feb.jpg

Edited by BrolySSJ
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is a good topic. It's good that you mention "microwallet" because I saw too many people believe that it's a wallet... Moon faucet familly is established since very long time.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks for sharing some interesting project information with many new customers this topic will help. Doesn't have a phone app?

19 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

Thanks for sharing some interesting project information with many new customers this topic will help. Doesn't have a phone app?

No, they don't have a smartphone app but you can find apps that connect all coinpot faucets. These apps are not official but they works.

2 days to profit -Here-

I still use this micro wallet, I used it for more than 2 years and I am very satisfied with it, the fees there are low and you can have some faucets too, it is good and I suggest everyone to use it, because it good and great, but don't forget to activate the 2fa confirmation to have a good security level 

The most interesting thing of Coinpot is the internal exchange. I am using Moon faucets since 2014. I like to claim from all faucets the exchange earning to 1 coin, depending of my needs.

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, Elena786 said:

Well it's crypto related wallet I know but it is not decentralized platform. It's new so risk involved also.

NO ! Coinpot is owned by same owners of Moonbitco, establish since 2014 so it is legit and because 0 investment is needed (like all faucets), there is no risk! It don't exist decentralized faucets. All thing that operate on a website is not decentralized.

2 days to profit -Here-

Well, I didn't use this wallet yet but my friend using this wallet and he said that this wallet is quite good where the fees are quite low and it always provide some faucets.

I know this website I have an account in this and I did get paid for using it they also have token which can be exchanges to other cryptocurrency and the best part is the different kinds of Faucets and they also support different games that accept payment using coinpot.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I worked on the site before and I said to myself I will try it if I find it profitable I will continue with it, I tried it in terms of making money and I worked a whole day in it and I got 0.5 dollar and then I said to myself I do not deserve all this fatigue as I found that the primary site goal is not the wallet and not Make money

On 2/28/2020 at 12:48 AM, Dnight said:

if I told you that the internet is home to hundreds of sites that will reward you with cryptocurrency – in exchange for watching ads and completing offers and other small tasks

Yes it is true but this topic is about Coinpot, and Moon faucets, that are online since 2012/2013 ans stil paying... You can earn the 5 most known coins at the same place.

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes, Moon faucets are the oldest faucets in the cryptocurrency wold (with Freebitco). You can use them without risk. they are paying from years!

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/23/2020 at 2:44 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This is first method that I used to earn crypto, and I still use it daily, apart from this forum. This is with the coinpot faucets which provide me with a great income in crypto daily! Coinpot.co is a microwallet for Bitcoins, Dogecoins, Litecoins, Dash and Mooncash. All of your earnings will be transferred to you coinpot micro-wallet, and from there it can be withdrawn easily to your wallet. The minimum withdrawals are very low, and you can withdraw with no withdrawal fees when you are withdrawing to your wallet.

Also, the best part is that for each claim you make on any of their faucets, you get 3 coinpot tokens! You can exchange this for any cryptocurrency that you want! Teh conversion rate depends on the exchange rate of that crypto at the time, but generally for every 3 tokens you get  3 to 5 satoshi. This is amazing, as it means that if you claim from all 7 faucets every five minutes, that is an extra 21 to 35 satoshi every 5 minutes. Apart from the claims you will be making!! It's a great opportunity.

Also you earn stars for achieving missions. One star rewards you with 100 tokens. And there is various tasks you can do to earn these stars! The person with the most start at the end of each month will be rewarded with 10 million coins, which is the equivalent of 0.1 BTC at least!! Join and start earnign now!

All you need to register is a valid email address that you have access to so that you can validate you email address and confirm your withdrawals. Also, when you log in, it will ask you to validate the IP address, just to make sure that no one else can access your account.

There are a total of seven faucets that you can claim from directly to coinpot, and their claim rates are pretty good. I will list all the faucets below, their links and the benefits of each one.

The first 5 faucets are moon faucets, and they all have the same benefits, which are:

Each faucet allows you to claim every five minutes, but you can claim anytime you want. If you miss five minutes, and only come back in ten minutes, don't worry. Your satoshi will accumulate in that time and rise on its own.
You get a daily loyalty bonus which is added to every claim. If you claim for 100 days straight, everyday at least once a day, this will mean that your loyalty bonus will be 100% and you will start getting double your claim each time you claim! Amazing!
Mystery bonuses are also given on each claim. This is some random value given between 1% and 100%, that you just get to add on to your claim. This happens for every claim!
Lastly you get a referral bonus. For every referral that you have you get an additional 1%, so for 100 referrals you will have 100% referral bonus.

All of these benefits mean that you have the potential to earn a 300% bonus on all your claims, meaning your claims will be  times the amount you claim every five minutes! How great is that!

Please sign up to the faucets using my referral link, and inbox me when you sign up with my referral link. This way I know who has used my referral link. And every week I give away 20,000 satoshi to one of my active referrals. Just like that. Every week. So sign up with my referral link and you can be earning 20,000 satoshi every week, just by claiming from coinpot! That simple. I will inbox you and ask for your BTC address and deposit it.

I have a program that selects a referral at random, so the choice is completely random. I assure you.

So here are the moon faucets: (To use any of these faucets, just enter the email address that you used to sign up to coinpot.co and it will be automatically linked)

1. Moonbitco.in

2. Moonliteco.in

3. Moondoge.co.in

4. Moonbitcoin.cash

5. Moondash.co.in

6. Bitfun

Here you can claim every three minutes, and it also has games and a dice game that you can use to multiply your earnings fast! The dice game is a bit risky, but your earnings from here are solid. Just like the moon faucets. So keep claiming from here and you will be earning lots of crypto in no time. They also have an offer-wall if you are interested in earning extra from surveys, ptc ads and so on.

7. BonusBitcoin

Here you claim every 15 minutes and can earn a random amount of satoshi up to 5000 satoshi for each claim. At 15 minutes between each claim, the odds are stacked in your favor. And another surprise is that every day you get a 5% bonus of your earnings over the last 72 hours! This will be added to your coinpot account automatically every morning.

So this is coinpot. I hope I have made a useful post to you guys and I encourage you to join and earn. Please use my Ref link if you are joining and you could win 20,000 satoshi per week just for being one of my referrals. I will most likely send you 20,000 satoshi directly into your coinpot account so that there is no fee to withdraw from. Just inbox me that you joined from my ref link and i will add you to the list. Every week, I randomly generate one person from the list and inbox them for their wallet, and you will have the funds in your account within a couple days.

P.S: This is proof of payment from my account on coinpot.co on the last two payments I have made.

This seems a very good topic me for earnings but i dont like working in the faucets anymore. Because 50-100 satoshi is literally nothing. Don't you think it's actually waste of your time? 

Coinpot.co are indeed a good and legit microwallet. I used it on earnings freecrypto site where they directly send your earnings there. With very low minimum withdrawal. But just like all faucets,those faucets partnered by coinpot.co gives very small reward so it depends upon a person on how long their patience are but its not bad to find other source of free crypto and faucets are quite good.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:44 AM, Ms.o said:

But just like all faucets,those faucets partnered by coinpot.co gives very small reward so it depends upon a person on how long their patience

@Ms.o  Faucets are not made for earning fast money. Formerly, they are made to promote a coin and remember: HODL IS THE KEY. If you use the 5 faucets at the same time every 10 minutes, every day, then convert the 5 coins into 1, the amount can be interesting. Remember the loyalty bonus, up to 100%

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks for sharing, i like this wallet and i use it. Its one of my favorite because i exchange litecoins to bitcoins for free everytime when i withdraw from yobit exchange and also i withdraw bitcoin for free to my localbitcoins wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

23 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks for sharing, i like this wallet and i use it. 

Coinpot is a microwallet, it's not a wallet. Even if it's a good company operating since long time, it's not recommanded to store funds elsewhere than a wallet. Use you REAL wallet to store your funds. A website is always vulnerable to hacking.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 4/23/2020 at 7:26 PM, Binjit said:

Coinpot microwallet is good for store little amount of bitcoin 

A microwallet is supposed to be a middleman between faucets and your wallet, only a middleman. It isnot supposed to be used to store money. I'm using Coinpot's faucets (Moonbitco.in) since 2014, before the creation of Coinpot I was using Moonbitco. Coinpot was created after the closure of FaucetBox (the bigger and best microwallet ever). 

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/23/2020 at 12:14 PM, BrolySSJ said:

1. Moonbitco.in

2. Moonliteco.in

3. Moondoge.co.in

4. Moonbitcoin.cash

5. Moondash.co.in

6. Bitfun

7. BonusBitcoin

I have been using this site for about 4 year and all 7 faucet sites are so best and easy to clam from the, but clamming using the site is to hard they redirect me to advertises so meany ties, so i use this app called multi clamming app its best for me there is no ads i just clam less than 1 minutes.

Wow..... I will not post a useless quote.... I will join a screenshot of my actual balance. I will join another in 10 hours. Keep working.

spacer.png

= 0.00039266 BTC

2 days to profit -Here-

I have used this wallet a little.i don't use this wallet to earn oftenly but I like this wallet.if you want to earn money through website like moonbitco.in,moonliteco.in etc.tgis is good for that purpose.

I agree with you, coinpot it a really good website but you need to refer people earn some decent coins otherwise it not worth it.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:50 AM, bitcoinb said:

Wow..... I will not post a useless quote.... I will join a screenshot of my actual balance. I will join another in 10 hours. Keep working.

spacer.png

= 0.00039266 BTC

@bitcoinb congrats! Nice balance. Do you follow a particular strategy? If so Can you share it with us? Have a good day.

@Hala99  I can't share it with "us" but I  can share it with you, PM me. I found this strategy on Publish0x but you need a PC. 

2 days to profit -Here-

4 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@Hala99  I can't share it with "us" but I  can share it with you, PM me. I found this strategy on Publish0x but you need a PC. 

Lol thank you so much for your respond , I will definitely pm you . ( I think I know your strategy because 😂 I read one too on publish0x.

I think I am gonna try this, I have always wanted to, I am looking for legit faucets, the problem is you will have to stick to it all day, I am looking for new ways of earning, it will be helpful getting 2$ beside cryptotalk payments.

"We grow by lifting others"