Waiting or Looking for better - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

I am waiting because i believe it will be back high again. I choose to be loyal to only one even if it goes down.

I think the current time is just like then, but this time I think is different because the price still at 7200 from time more than before, I guess we are going to see a stable price for bitcoin which is at 7k

I didn't close my door for investment for new coins especially good coins. despite that most of the new coins right now are most scam coins there are still few that it is legit and more useful.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

For me, i am looking for the better. When you just waiting for it i think it could take a long time process to happen but when you are looking for it i think it could leads you to become rich in crypto. You just need to work hard to reach your goal. 

Why fear a market downturn, there are always good options, for example Bitcoin today has fallen so much that you can now buy Bitcoin and store until it rises again, search for other currencies is not the solution because the decline occurs on all currencies. If the best solution buy a coin and wait until it goes up.

If the coins you hold are too risky to go down deeper then you have to sell them and buy them back down, a few days bitcoin is back up but today they are back down, fortunately I have sold it and ready to buy it back

I always believe that Bitcoin in the market will still rise again as what happened before. It sometimes goes down, and goes up again. It is your choice if you think that the coin you're holding will soon be gone, then you can look for the better coin.

The good thing to do is to invest into some other coins, the ones you feel that it has potential and also hope for the coins you already invested in. The prices has been getting dumped but it will good go pump.

On 9/26/2019 at 6:40 PM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

It's not "bad" to search for some new project/coin, yes there are discussion about ICO's and people must to make good research before invest in any coin.

About will market rise again, there are few reason for that ETH POS and BTC halving and I think that will make some changes but for now (like currently) we can see some drop.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 9/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

On 10/30/2019 at 9:09 AM, I-KUN said:

you must always monitor your coins price all times. because there will be a right moment to buy and sell your coins. the prices might be fall significantly for a month and go up like crazy in one day. i gained so much profit in last week for buying bitcoin. if you have some coins with a good volume, you better hold it a little longer for now. i you still have some funds, you better find another coin to hold.

that is true. There is always time where you can trade or not. We all should be patience coz there are times that prices goes down and ups.

Depending on what coins or tokens you want to buy or have, basically the price of altcoin depends on bitcoin price movements so I guess while there is still a chance of profit it's better to hold your coin up to at least 1-5% loss, maybe for the future I suggest to make a share of your initial capital and not focus on just 1 coin or token...

Just hold on and hope that everything will be all right. when the market price rises, we can sell it at a very large profit. stay patient and don't be in a hurry to decide on something.

11 hours ago, kizz said:

that is true. There is always time where you can trade or not. We all should be patience coz there are times that prices goes down and ups.

Learn to read the market situation, both prices are rising continuously or vice versa the price of Bitcoin is falling continuously, like the current market situation. Take the opportunity to be profitable. At the end of October at that time the price of BTC was $ 9400 I sold 0.3 BTC and I got $ 2,820 and this amount of money, I would buy Bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin was around $ 6500. (Sorry, this is not my intention to teach you, but just sharing experiences).

• +2 1

I believe the market will rise again very soon. so I am not searching for another . I am waiting for increasing the market. Btc is the most profitable coin in the market. so will hold to increase the price.

for now its better we watch and continue to monitor because the movements of various coins are unstable and wait for a good opportunity to buy.

i lost too much money in this domain , i think i wont giveup  till i get them back , im still holding my coins and hoping for the best to happen

waiting is something that is boring but in conditions such as you throw it I prefer to wait because of every BTC case that I read the key is to be patient. while waiting to see a better opportunity

Looking for better ofcourse, because if you're just waiting and you are not looking you might be lose the opportunity if you dont look and if you didn't do anything. How about you guys? Whick do you prefer? Looking for better or just waiting? 

1 minute ago, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Looking for better ofcourse, because if you're just waiting and you are not looking you might be lose the opportunity if you dont look and if you didn't do anything. How about you guys? Whick do you prefer? Looking for better or just waiting? 

I am just waiting because i am hoping one day it will come back. I won' give up, i might regret in the end if i didn't wait. Patience is pretty much needed in everything..

I am now just waiting, as I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise in 2020, now most of the coins that come out quickly fall in price, really good new coins are very few.

2 minutes ago, fo1lluko1l said:

I am now just waiting, as I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise in 2020, now most of the coins that come out quickly fall in price, really good new coins are very few.

We have one month before we can see the new year, so we can hope that in the next year, everything will be back to the high price and we can back to make a huge profit again. But we need to follow the crypto journey this month so we can know what exactly will happen to the crypto. And if somehow, the crypto is down again before the new year, then I guess that we have another discount time to buy the coin we want. And we should use that time by purchasing many coins if we have more money.

• +1 1

My opinion is yes that is confused for us to believe cryptocurrency will long term.

Because the price until now overall going down. So for me i prefer do 2 strategy.

First i holding some Bitcoin and some altcoin to stake with Proof of Stake method, so if someday price going up i have some coin to trade

And second is i trade altcoin regularly to cover some my loss because price going down.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think it is enough to hold the coin while waiting and be patient because the predictions of cryptography experts say it will affect a very broken bullrun.