Waiting or Looking for better - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

From of the user's perspective, Bitcoin is just a smartphone app or computer program that acts as a Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive bitcoin.
Most beginners attempt to prevent defeats by seeking out correct tactics, which they then attempt to implement in order to accomplish their objectives. Of course, you can't just go on the internet to look for anonymous information and believe it blindly.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the price of bitcoin fell because it failed to break resistance, and has even fallen more in the last few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

If the crypto price is going down, you don't need to worry or be confused, you have to stick around and save your crypto coins for the future. Even if you have enough money, you can buy crypto coins again, confident that one day the crypto price will go up. If the cryptp price has gone up and you have a lot of crypto coins, then the more you will get.

• +3 1

I am one of the people who trust the decisions they make, and I choose to work and invest in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, so I will not withdraw. I will continue to be patient and wait for the market to improve. I have great confidence in the future of cryptocurrencies.

As for me, I have no objection to waiting for a certain period of time in order for the financial market conditions to improve and the stability of currencies at a certain and acceptable limit, and if this period is prolonged and the currency rates are not fixed yet, then I will look for investments in emerging currencies and  Successful.

• +2 1

I do not know the exact happenings in 2019, I started in 2020, one year before today, in March. I am very happy to have made this profit and I know that often the market is not going to perform as we wanted.

I am trader as most of you, and I was really lucky to see prices only rising for a year.

But I know that there will come a time when I will be thinking like this post here as prices of our assets today seem to be priced above the fair value.

To be successful in trading you must be a long-term owner, not a day trader.  You should wait as long as possible, because the price of Bitcoin will rise a lot.  Experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin because it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so it's hard to lose.

• +4 1

I didn't close my door for investment for new coins especially good coins. despite that most of the new coins right now are most scam coins there are still few that it is legit and more useful.

• +1 1

It is normal for the prices of the cryptocurrencies to fluctuate greatly, since they are related to supply and demand, so there is no need to worry, since these currencies continue to spread, we will certainly be able to work in these currencies now and in the future.

• +3 1

In fact, I do both together, I always trust Bitcoin, and my intuition and analysis always tell me that it will rise, but faith alone is not enough, I invest in other currencies and trade on the daily range, at the same time I keep some bitcoin in my wallet, and I hope To increase its price more in order to achieve more profits.

• +2 1

Bitcoin price was low few months ago. But now bitcoin price is increasing. So the crypto currency market is good position right now. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest  in it. Bitcoin has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

• +1 1

In my opinion, waiting is the best, as we all know the story of people who used to exchange bitcoin for a piece of pizza and how much they regret it now, so do not put yourself in their position and wait until the time comes to get rich. 

• +2 1

Yes is better to buy coins and hold untill the price goes up as we know that most of the coins are increasing in price in the crypto currency exchange market that make us earn more profit and benefits with values 

My friend, I think that investing always needs patience, especially when investing in Bitcoin. You must control your emotions and do not be afraid of the price decrease, it is not always and the demand will return again and the price rises so do not give in to the loss.

If OP still hold the potential coin then he already gain profit now. If you hold a potential coins no need to find a better one, just keep it hold until the market will rise..

• +2 1

We did not have to wait or we should be looking for better earning sometimes when the price of bitcoin falls it affect almost or all of the coins in the platforms and it borne to happen because it marketers that do they transaction with the aims of making profit.

• +1 1

I prefer to keep my coins until they come back and rise again, as the market witnesses huge fluctuations in currency rates, sometimes we find them low and sometimes high, so we have to watch well in addition to having sufficient experience in analysis and forecasting to choose the right time for trading

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that the key to success in investing in cryptocurrencies is patience and keeping as much time as possible in currencies, because the price always rises, so do not give in to your losses and be patient to win in the end.

• +1 1

Yes dear in 2019 bitcoin price was low and now in april 2021 . It have touched to 63k dollor . And it is profit able and best for everyone and bitcoin is help ful for everyone specially for students who have not a proper job in student Life.

You are right friends because she is continually growing and it is increasing day by day the last one was very good for the bitcoins but unfortunately nowadays it is falling down again it is now at $52,000 but soon it will cross the $75,000 by the end of 2021.

What seems more likely to me, and of course it will be very difficult to prove, is that some minerals who were mining Bitcoin during the bullish period are releasing additional supplies to the market. Also, while Bitcoin fell, the mining rate and mining difficulty increased last week.

• +3 1

For me, i am looking for the better. When you just waiting for it i think it could take a long time process to happen but when you are looking for it i think it could leads you to become rich in crypto. You just need to work hard to reach your goal. 

• +2 1