What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

Yobit it's good for trading some small pairs especially there are Doge pairs for each coin and also their invest box was amazing, Another good exchange from my view i think it's Coinbene, Bittrex, Kucoin and Binance even some mentioned need KYC But i think it's worth.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

I think yobit is best for you trade your assest. Where you deposit so many curency and trade if you think any coin become dump then you convert USD. after you want to buy any coin via your ecurrency you allso do that, So i think Yobit is best for trading. 

My choice are still Yobit cos i used Yobit for exchanged and feel safer than any matters its also Yobit compirtable website not heavy even i used old mobile phone. So Yobit still the best for me for al kind device to used ** ( i mean android with older version ) 

On 12/7/2019 at 4:36 AM, Gp4real said:

I use binance because I like the interface, kraken because I can use fiat deposits and yobit from time to time where I find some gems even I don't like the withdrawal fees, which are the highest I've seen.

I also like binance exchange as compare to other because the binnace exchnage aer counting on top exchanges and its more safe than other.

I like only binance because binance is the most secure exchange site & they take lowest fee. I also like yobit because they don't required KYC to start trading.

I use Binance and Kucoin and now one more competitor ( Yobit ) came into my list. They are the best exchanges, depend my experience and how good they solve my problems. Already has reputation and friendly support to help when problem came into my transactions.

If you want to trade safely then you can try binance,huobi,p2pb2b,yobit etc exchange site. Among them binance is the most trusted exchange site. So you can trade on their if you are experienced on trading.

Yobit.net,exmo.com these two exchanges are enough for me. When choosing a crypto exchange for trading, I think it is important to have a lot of trading pairs and trading volume. And the withdrawal of capital for me is important in second place.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:41 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

for me personally i use yobit,kucoin and Binance.i trade in all three exchanges most often.to keep the coins i prefer Binance and kucoin. and for daily trading yobit is best.i do daily trading on yobit.

For me, the best suited exchange YoBit and Binance, because they do not require mandatory verification and withdrawal fee is almost zero.

I do not want to say anything about security purposes because any exchange can be hacked. But I like yobit exchange because its conversion fees of coins is very low.

Yobit exchange is the best exchange for doing trading in the crypto market. the exchange is much secured and the support team are very much active.

The best one, it's a really good question but in the same time we can't have a good answer for that because it's depan for what your best exchange, everyone have his best for me is Binance Bittrex kucoin Huobi

I think yobit exchanger is the best exchanger for trading my assets.I like this exchanger for trading.I am also feel more comfortable to trading in this exchanger

4 hours ago, yoasswbi21 said:

Yobit exchange was the best exchange for making transactions on the cryptocurrency market. I am also using this adapter. IT is really good

Yes of course Yobit is the best exchange you can find all you want on it and you can send and receive coins as you can without any verification account and more and more

I not used only one exchange for trading mostly used almost three  to five good reputation exchanges such as binance, huobi ,hitbtc,kucoin,bitmax,bitmart etc. 

Thanks for sharing bro, 5 exchange names that you provide such as Yobit.net, Coinbene, Latoken, Hitbtc, Bcnex. It looks good and safe, but unfortunately it is only registered on yobit. Because I have used Binance, crex24.com, poloniex.com, bw.com
kraken.com, exchange.blockchain.com/trade and local exchange in my country.

There are lots of good exchanges, and the ones you mentioned above are very good. Personally, I trust and use binance exchange, it also has a mobile application, too good and too perfect.

I think that yobit exchange is good site and wallet for your trading. It has keep your exchange transaction and many advantages for trading. Its fees is not enough for trader.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:45 AM, pageraji said:

I used yobit.net and hit btc for almost 3 years and got no problem, for hit btc fees are too high on some coin,,yobit only need bigger marketcap for some pairs

I think one of the best site trade cryptocurreny  is yobit because they  are  a lot of features were used can even earn some free money  just by investing small amount of money  easily.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:11 AM, spyaquino said:

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

Yobit for sure, because I using it for a long time and did not have any problem.

And I will add in your list Huobi exchange, because it's really good exchange and they have mobile app and own wallet app too. And with this exchange I did not have any problem, but I must to indicate that they have limit for withdraw coins. You can find all informations about limits here: https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000074411-Withdrawal-Limits

P.S. Yobit dont have limits for withdraw and never did not asked for KYC.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png