What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

On 1/23/2020 at 9:31 AM, Traderbtc28 said:

I prefer to use binance and yobit exchange. This exchange give us good opportunity. Yobit crypto asset deposit and withdraw transactions are very fast.

You are very correct my Friend me too also like this exchange especially yobit because it give us the opportunity to earn for our  selves  little money from the investment box in the system and there are also free coin to get from yobit.

In my opinion, I choose to make my transactions in the yobit.net platform due to fact that the transaction is very easy and the charges is low compared to other exchangers

On 11/28/2019 at 7:48 PM, xprince1996 said:

Above the list the only exchange that I trust is yobit. Yobit is trusted by many users like cryptotalk users and they have amazing programs like investbox and airdrop, also the supports are top-notch.

I am more interested in coinbene, binance and yobit. It's sad to look back on cryptocurrencies, based on the yobit attack that also has an attack history, but there are no claims of losses.

Still the number one exchange as many said even using the app it is really easy to execute and also the coins that available and the transaction and trading fee is small.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There are many good and safe exchanges, I have to mention yobit, huobi, kucoi and binance. These are all safe and popular exchanges, which are appreciated and recommended the most

I have been considering Binance, Bittrex, Kraken exchange. In the case of the best wallet, I chose Trust multicoin wallet, Blockchain wallet, coinbase wallet. Binance offers the excellent environments to trade our stored currencies in the lots of available trading pairs. 

9 hours ago, jacker said:

There are many good and safe exchanges, I have to mention yobit, huobi, kucoi and binance. These are all safe and popular exchanges, which are appreciated and recommended the most

Thank you my friend for these important platforms for trading and I thank you for providing useful information

Many exchanges that has good reputation in this market I mostly used binance exchange but many others like kucoin, bitmex, yobit exchange, Hitbtc and many more for us for trading. 

I am only using kucoin to trade my assets, I also sometimes will use binance and also yobit. Depending on the coin, because yobit have the coin that the other dont, and it's the same like the other two.

Yobit is the best exchanger for trading and there are many best exchanger in online site yobit is one of them.It's a very safe and secure exchanger. 

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

Above mentioned exchanges are good one to use, but i love two exchanges and both are top of the list for me now. One is Binance and second is Yobit exchanges. Both have friendly platforms and many of good features.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

They are all good there but i only use yobit from that list. I was using HitBTC for sometime then shifted to binance and now am using yobit as my main wallet because its where i store my large amount.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of all these listed exchanges, I trust the Yobit exchange and the HitBtc exchange the most.I have used them for more than one year and have not had any problems with them.. Personally, only Binance is suitable for me, so I only use It for trading.

I think Binance exchange is the best exchange to trade your assets because it is safe to have balance in it and its withdrawal and deposit fees are low than other exchanges.

I only trust binance,even you mention that it was hacked before. Binance has many lists of good coins,and reliable,it also has small fees using bnb token. Yobit was new to me,but the features is quite good,no other exchange has the same feature like yobit,but i dont like their token list,many are useless.

Edited by Ms.o

Just now, desenmau said:

I as a rule exchange with binance for my scalping but in contributing I incline toward yobit trade since they have an astounding venture program and the intrigued is nice sufficient.

Binance as an exchange is very good compare to the high fee exchanges. The Bitstamp also has a good user interface and strong support team who will answer the questions of the traders less than day.

For me, I discovered yobit exchanger is the greatest trade to switch my personal property. Simply because it's very simple to use which is additionally popular as well as trustworthy.

The best exchange for me is the Yobit platform so far, which is distinctive and fast in exchange, and also in the ease of dealing with it inside the platform, so the Yobit platform has many advantages that are not present in other platforms

The exchanges I use are Yobi T, Bitrex, and they are the best for me. They also withdraw their deposits and withdraw the transactions very fast. I mostly enjoy reading chat options because I like yobbit and I enjoy chatting

On 10/11/2019 at 6:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

all exchanges can be hacked so you can't say really one is safer than other. so even if binance was hacked before i would still say binance, because the have funds to cover hacking losses and not all exchanges have this. i would also suggest kucoin

We are properly applying binance, kucoin along with yobit since I have learned the idea powerful. no matter the reason, I use many investment positions to switch around loose change via resources along with airdrop activities straight into ethereum as well as bitcoin. I am just nearly all delighted by your positions binance along with yobit.

i chose binance,binance is reputable exchange and most popular and trusted by many,yobit is my other choices as, yobit has many features where you can earn additional profits.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:51 AM, Jimmy said:

Yobit it's good for trading some small pairs especially there are Doge pairs for each coin and also their invest box was amazing, Another good exchange from my view i think it's Coinbene, Bittrex, Kucoin and Binance even some mentioned need KYC But i think it's worth.

yobit-based attacks also have an attack history, but there are no claims of losses. I think by looking at historia, we can choose safe exchanges and have a level of security for hackers. great for trading but I'll give you a good suggestion that you need to choose the risk-free top exchanges.