What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

I used yobit.net and hit btc for almost 3 years and got no problem, for hit btc fees are too high on some coin,,yobit only need bigger marketcap for some pairs

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, spyaquino said:

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

Im sorry But, i dont like some of your choices only  Coinbene and Yobit so far was more reliable for me some other exchange has good reputation too like Binance,Bittrex OKex and Houbi, Hacking incidents are just wakeup calls that in the internet no platform was totally safe all are subjected to flaws and vulnerability. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

yes .. I think so too..but the goal is just to know about the opinion of the crowd in general so I used these five as examples, but any opinion is welcome .. I appreciate your participation .. and really these exchange that you quoted are totally reliable too ..

8 hours ago, pageraji said:

Eu usei o yobit.net e acertei o btc por quase 3 anos e não tenho nenhum problema, pois as taxas do acerto do btc são muito altas em algumas moedas.

Thank you for your participation .. Really Yobit is very good, one of the best .. I really enjoyed having opened it and being part of it .. And the rates unfortunately in some cases are really expensive .. this in most exchanges. Maybe one day they will get better ... hug !!

11 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

yobit, bittrex, binance e kucoin são confiáveis para mim. As transações de depósito e retirada de ativos criptografados do yobit são muito rápidas. Eu amo o yobit mais e confio mais por causa dessa qualidade de serviço.

thank you for your participation .. I also like Yobit very much, and the options below are just exemplary .. Yes, there are several reliable and certainly Yobit is one of them !! hug

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

the exchanges that i use are yobi t, bittrex , binance  for me they are the best . also these exchanges their  deposit and withdraw transactions are very fast. and the one i I like  more is yobit  because the chat option i enjoy reading and having fun in chat 

• +1 1

I use binance where I like the interface, kraken because I can use fiat deposits and yobit from time to time where I find some gems even I don't like the withdrawal fees, which are the highest I've seen.

• +1 1

yes yobit.net/io is a best exchange to trade in. before i used to use yobit,bittrex ,and altcoin trader.co.za 

then i decrease using bittrex, i focus at yobit, was enjoying to laugh when people in the chatbox were asking where is my liza even after six months, so it was fun to read the cries,i also learned from that chat mistakes individual made while trading to lose,and also to those got profit i knew their strong points that made them to win in their trading some some will be making jokes. also they burn you from spamming  in the chat box. 

100% of my time i spend in the platform of yobit exchange. it is so supper great.

• +1 1

yobit, bittrex, binance and kucoin are some of those that I usually use yobit for their funding with payeer, perfectmoney, advcash, besides having time working with the page and I have not had problems with deposits or withdrawals which is very important when It is traded with cryptocurrencies.

• -2 1

Binance is the best exchange to trade your assets .Also more exchange I suggest you Bittrex,Yobit,Hotbit,Idex,Kucoin this is the top centralized exchange.

5 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Acho que esse tópico já foi criado aqui, mas não tenho certeza. de qualquer maneira, aposto que coinbene, Yobit e Bcenex são apenas bons para mim; além disso, Binance e Kucoin também são os melhores para usar também. 

Thanks for the comment. I certainly did not want to be repetitive and I created the post thinking about collecting the opinion of other users even so I can know more options where I can be trading my assets .. I did not see any post equal or similar .. Remembering that I always follow the forum rules . Thanks again for the comment and your opinion friend !!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

My favorite exchange is Binance, Binance is a large and reputable exchange. Especially they have Binance Coin, BNB is a coin with great prospects.

13 hours ago, Kiddo said:

I use binance where I like the interface, kraken because I can use fiat deposits and yobit from time to time where I find some gems even I don't like the withdrawal fees, which are the highest I've seen.

Binance has a large transaction volume and this makes price movements attractive for daily trading. With high price movements, a good trader can get profit every day but trading also has a high risk too

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 AM, spyaquino said:

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

I will recommend Yobit as I am using it from over 7 years and till now I did not feel that I am being hacked or something like that happen in many other exchanges.

• +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Mostly I trade on Binance because of the coins they have listed. Yobit is also good, but the volume is not so good to trade my coins or they are not listed.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:11 PM, spyaquino said:

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

Yobit is good and as long as I trade on yobit there are no problems. But i think the fee is too high than other market.

Coinbene and latoken i dont know I have never traded on either of these exchanges so I can't review the exchange.

Hitbtc i think hitbtc is the good exchange also. I use this exchange from 2017 until now. Sometimes the withdraw or deposit take a long time but as long as I submit support is always responded quickly.

Bcnex. This is a new exchange. And it is uncertain whether this exchange is good and trusted or not because this exchange was released a few months ago.

• +1 2

Yobit and coinbene only, are the only platform good to me. Then, aside from it, Kucoin, Bitforex, and bittrex good to use in to trade coins to get a earnings in trading. Just base it on top 10 coins to their exchange if you are going to buy. 

I am actively using binance, kucoin and yobit because I find it successful. however, I use many stock exchanges to convert coins from bounty and airdrop campaigns into ethereum or bitcoin. I'm most pleased with the exchanges binance and yobit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

58 minutes ago, Itsmeeek said:

Yobit is one of the best to me, it is a nice exchange to try out at the moment, you don't have to pass any KYC procedures to trade the market and also there is no maximum withdrawal or deposit limit

Yobit has a lot of advantages from the other exchanges available on the internet. As you said they don't required a KYC wich is great, they don't have high fees and they don't have limits for deposits and withdrawals

• +1 2

This is what happened with these exchanges can happen with any exchange, but in general I agree with you on the list you are talking about except Latoken exchange because I do not see it from good exchanges The site is not good and slow and where many of the problems I worked several times and did not like although they updated the site only a few days ago, but the problems continued.

I usually trade with binance for my scalping but in investing I prefer yobit exchange because they have an amazing investment program and the interest is good enough.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/11/2019 at 12:11 PM, spyaquino said:

Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

Above the list the only exchange that I trust is yobit. Yobit is trusted by many users like cryptotalk users and they have amazing programs like investbox and airdrop, also the supports are top-notch.

• +1 2

At the moment I'm more interested in coinbene, binance and yobit. Sad to look back at cryptopia, based on the attack yobit has a history of attack as well, but there is no publication about the losses. I think by looking at historia we can choose exchangers that are safe and have a level of security for hackers.

• Useful or interesting 2

Just now, Maksuda4406 said:

My choice is bibox,binance,stex and yobit exchange.i'm also a users of those coin and i'm like their service.  

Riht to say these all exchanges is very good for trading but i will give you a good suggestion that you need to choose the top exchanges which have no risks.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:57 AM, cryptokram said:

Yobit and coinbene only, are the only platform good to me. Then, aside from it, Kucoin, Bitforex, and bittrex good to use in to trade coins to get a earnings in trading. Just base it on top 10 coins to their exchange if you are going to buy. 

hey there our campaign winner haha , you should try being on kucoin more because that one has more volume and also they always have good competition for traders and you could win some free money.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 2