What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber?

My favorite youtuber about cryptocurrency is

Bill Stenzel - where i know he is teacher also learning some about trading

BTC Sessions - give us daily news about cryptocurrency, i just found some their information is useful.

Louiss Rossman - some videos give the inside information about the mining hardware

Crypto Daily - give us information about cryptocurrency affected to politic

Digital Gold - he real miner now get bankrupt

I think i forget some channel because i see they not updated frequently.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:19 AM, mostawda3 said:
I follow local YouTube channels
That's why even if I said the names of those YouTubers, nobody would know of them here Haha
Could you suggest the best channel I can follow ?

I just smile when I see you post. That was really funny. But I also too. I see some youtubers one of them Genuine airdrom. Also I don't know this three youtubers. If you know which is the the best then tell me.

I follow some local YouTube channel. They are not as popular as international but the content they give us is very much faithful and reliable. They do our job means the research and tell us about the legit ways of earnings. I am not mentioning any name here but thanks to all of them. 

Truely if I say I do not know which is the best this three Youtubers. If you say what is the best this three ? But without this three I saw many youtubers.

My favorite crypto youtuber hema she is a Indian youtuber her channel name is knowledge box she give good information like cloud mining earning free btc and suggest genuine investing btc websites she is very hard working you tuber last 1year I'm follows her 

I listen my youtube crypto channels videos. But my favourite crypto youtuber is Mohsin (CRYPTO NOTES).

Its news almost very perfect and also give good advise to the new users how to get the profits from the crypto market.

These guys are just exposing themselves to scandal by following along.  Most of them use their channel to promote a certain currency and signal the pump

I follow many one but I like to get many crypto crypto news from a local yotuber and he make his videos in local language which is much helpful for me.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:27 PM, hexwin said:

I was asking for ONLY  CRYPTO Youtubers. 
One more is Alessio Rastani , he speaks about crypto and tarding in general

If you have any specific suggestions please write here.

I did not know about this crypto youtuber. I listen many youtuber of the crypto currency. The Crypto India is also a good youtuber they also gives the right information about the crypto market. So, you can also follow this man.

I really don't really watch videos in youtube about cryptocurrency, I just watch it if I want to learn more about how it works. I really don't watch updates or news about cryptocurrency. Also I don't have any favorite crypto youtuber, because I don't find them entertaining.

i follow many big youtubers.my favorite crypto youtube channel is crypto24 youtube channel.giving good information.and genuine airdrops.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:06 AM, hexwin said:

You can share your own favorites.

I'm not more into watching Youtube videos regarding some news about a cryptocurrency, but I'm more into understanding how the system works. And so one of my favorite channels on YouTube is 99Bitcoins, which for me, does an exceptional job in explaining the core ideas on Bitcoin's operation, from Lightning Network, to SegWit and other stuff.

I'm from Philippines and there's a lot of popular YouTube blogger that promotes free earning site and investment on cryptocurrency. I don't choose on them.i follow and subscribe all of them. I always check their channels for new updates.

My favorite crypto youtuber is Jacob Canfield. Because of him i knew to use vpvr indicator, and the secrets trick of rsi to analyst Bitcoin

Andreas Antonopoulos is the best youtuber and crypto influencer in general. He hast vast knowledge on Bitcoin mechanisms and explains everything smoothly while keeping his audience interested at all times. Even a two hour video will pass in no time watching him. I suggest to everyone, new here or experienced member of the community to watch Andreas videos as much as possible.

I don't know if any YouTube content is created with crypto. Because I'm new to the crypto world. I'll search YouTube and see if this crypto works. Then I'll give you the full information.

I do watch some youtube crypto channels but they don't talk about in addition a good deal about significant projects and too many minor talk. we canister every one of ensure the new cryptocurrency is in the ruby zone, so both assessor must also raise the nastiest gamble scenario

My favorite crypto youtuber is bangladeshi youtuber.

On the YouTube there are many youtubers who creat content about crypto. I also watch them and learn haw to earn crypto easily.

I am from last three year in crypto and in online field .i am following many youtubers but the most which i get help and seek some good knowledge they are Money Guru and Global Rashid .These are Good people with good Knowledge.

i usually see datadash, for learning trading and stuff like that, and crypto daily for news and meme about crypto.

i also watch other crypto youtubers but with less constancy

Actually I do not follow any you tuber because I have seen many videos from  different you tubers but every one share different knowledge about same matter and I become confused. So whenever I need some information I discuss with other crypto users.

• +1 1

I don't spend that much time on youtube recently because there is a lot of garbage posted there by all kind of you tubers but sometimes I also do follow Andreas Antanopulus. 

• +1 1

My favorite YouTube channel is learn fast earn this channels made some regular videos regarding crypto market and specifically bounties related is only channel gave information on time. 

• +1 1

Good morning mate,I follow a lot of youtubers but i dont really know who they are for real,the best one is altcoins i think as for me.happy posting.

• +1 1

my favorite youtuber is owr local youtuber CryptoBd school.

i have already hear about cryptotalk via his videos.

also i have earn huge money by him in old