What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber?

I don't watch Youtube at all . I used to watch Russian-language channels with subtitles about cryptocurrencies, but then I realized that these channels are run by people who themselves do not understand anything about the crypto world.

Frankly, I do not follow these people because their only goal is to obtain profits from views and post videos even if they are wrong.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:06 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I usually follow Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antanopolus channels

You can share your own favorites.

I saw many youtubers in YouTube. Their lessons different. In my side I like genuine airdrop channel for his good working and discussion about the project.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Currently, I do not follow anyone on YouTube because I am focused in learning to trade. I try to learn all the basics of trading first and then I will move on to learn the cryptocurrency and its most important characteristics.

There is this one crypto channel that is called nerdy dude stuff. I especially like this guy's videos on crypto as he is very good with explaining crypto and he gives you practical ways in which to apply his teachings. Also when he is teaching he shows you on his own account and it is much easier to understand when someone is showing you. There are other youtubers that i watch as well, but this is the guy that stands out for me.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Currently I follow only few crypto youtobers's channels of which I will not mention for security reasons because there are many crypto channels being deleted by youtobe permanently.

I don't like any crypto youtube but I follow almost all of them To me everyone is fine When I watch their videos on YouTube I learn something new and follow everyone Not everyone's opinion is the same People think they have different opinions.

I do not have any YouTube channel that I follow about Crypto, but I will look at the channels that I posted here that may be useful, thanks for the post.

In fact, I watch separate videos on YouTube because I rely on learning more than the forums, and enough knowledge can be gained by reading other people s topics on this forum.

Well I think a majority provide useful information on YouTube and it is necessary to follow everyone and diversify the sources

Life is great and enjoy it

There is no specific channel that I follow. Rather, I rely on following the comprehensive channels in which I can find all the information about coding. When I search for a specific topic, I may get to know new channels.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well honestly, i have no favorite crypto youtuber because i don't like to watch when i want to learn in a one thing, mostly i prefer to read some informations about cryptocurrency in investopedia which is really really good site foe cryptocurrency.

Mostly, I do not rely on the channels in order to get the latest currency news, but I resort to several channels in order to invest in one of the sites in order to get some currencies and the latest analysis and forecast news in the coming days.  or news, I resort to blogs 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

When searching on YouTube we find many different channels, as possible, as we find relevant news from one channel to another, as having to keep hold of them is kind of  it my thing, as if I can get more and more knowledge from everyone is kind if a huge appreciate, but we've to give appreciation to the channels too

I prefer to watch my local crypto bloggers. Due to I`m Russian, I don`t have big choise, but I like CherryX channel. There is analytics and a lot of useful information about crypto there.

just what I notion. those men get paid in step with each view, largest channels have more views. every person can be smart sufficient to offer them to shill their merchandise for a rate, it's a win-win enterprise: the youtuber receives a commission for making any other video, the patron get cheap advertising for his or her product and the visitors... nicely the youtube audience isn't always clever sufficient to note, lol

I don't have any favorite crypto youtuber yet because I rarely watch crypto video on YouTube I prefer crypto article than video. Most of the time I checked google rather than YouTube videos.

To be honest, I don't have a favorite crypto youtuber because I watch videos on youtube about crypto occasionally, and most of the times, I don't look at their name or subscribe to them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I follow and watch neighborhood crypto youtubers so I think although I drop their channel names, perhaps you will no longer visit them due to the fact you won't recognize what they had been announcing, but thank you for sharing the ones youtubers, i can certainly watch their videos to study extra.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:18 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Actually I am not much into this crypto-currency so that is why I do not follow any channels in the YouTube, and I will request all my friends and member to suggest me some good channel that will give and pass me the information about cryptocurrency.

Yes I think that you are right and I am also not that much focus in cryptocurrencies and I am not yet following any influencer of cryptocurrencies in YouTube so i think that it is better to know because others are providing news and knowledge. 

I don't  have a specific youtuber that i follow to know about crypto. Because whenever i need to know something about crypto world  then i just search it in google. And then to explain and to know it more elaborated by seeing videos i go to Youtube. But maybe somehow i will start following some of them i assume. 

• +1 1

You did not think that the name crypto youtuber itself sounds at least silly. But if you take who is your favorite, then it’s probably pudipay because he says and shows everything very cool. especially about software that comes out

Edited by Emelya71

i have always been a fan of Doug Polk, as he made a channel for crypto videos giving his opinion and statements on all events that happened with cryptocurrencies till 1 month ago.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4sS8q8E5ayyghbhiPon4uw/videos

But now he decided to quit and moved back to his Poker and other owned Channels.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Actually i don’t have any YouTuber , all i I learn is from this forum , but thank you to share this channels because i wanted them to learn more , i will start watching them , thank you my friend again.