About trading in Yobit - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

About trading in Yobit

If you have good amount buy xrp then hold them, then be patient to wait for their price to rise. You can also trade on litecoins and dash coins every week and you will earn a good amount while waiting for the xrp to pump.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The top currencies are always the best bet but in yobit there are some other new currencies that might interest you. But to decide on which crypto to trade or invest depends upon that current market statistics. Yobit also has recurring pumping projects in which you can invest to make a profit.

468x60-3.png

On 2/19/2020 at 8:02 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
What do you advise me to trade on Yobit? What currencies do I choose
Do i stay with xrp,
Share your experience and wish you a good night

Yobit platform is very good for trading. But the second question that you have asked should not be answered because the currencies that you choose to trade with are different from time to time. It depends on how much experience you have.

Bitcoin, Ether, XRP,Litecoin etc. Its your freedom choose the best suit currencies according to your choice. Yobit exchange is itself the great platform for the cryptocurrency exchange. You can trade cryptocurrencies according to your choices. 

ETH, XRP, and Litecoin are very popular for trading as they are volatile and have enough room for profit even with short term trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I suggest that you trade with the ltc coin if you have good capital. It is a currency that goes up and down continuously and is affected quickly with the movement of bitcoin.

Life is great and enjoy it

I tried trading on yobit , it was good no complaints but I cannot read the charts deeply, the charts are not for advanced traders.

You have chosen one of the currencies in advance. I advise you to choose one of the distinctive yoda currencies in addition to it xrp. There are several currencies. Their price is very weak, but their return is high. Include these currencies that I have shared with you for at least a week, with profits of 8 or more. If you want my advice, I invest in the investments section on one of the offered currencies, it is profitable

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Not only XRP but we also have litecoin and ethereum which are also a good profitable coins for trading and one of the reasons I suggest you make use of these coins is that they are very popular in most exchangers and they have low transaction charges compared to bitcoin.

If you want to tarde on yobit choose two pair bitcoin against dollars and the ripple against dollar ,yes you can stay on xrp it's a good coin they move when the bitcoin move like other coins but not to much 

When I have a bitcoin I always trade it into XRP and fortunately i did not experience any problems with it and it has also a low fee transaction.

You should've been a little more clear on your post, it would be better if you specified if you are a short or long term trader, for short term and scalp trades I would suggest LTC/BTC and ETH/BTC pairs because they are low risk pairs that does not move that much and also LTC and ETH are good coins that are highly trusted so by any chance if you want to hold them for a while you will be safer with them, for longer term trading I think ETC/BTC or Waves/BTC pair are a better choice because both Waves and ETC are coins that are pretty cheap now and they have a good chance of pumping to way higher prices in long term.

trading in Yobit is really good and fast , I always used Bitcoin or sometime TRX for trading purpose in yobit or binance also .

xrp also a good option for trading , I Also have 100 XRP my wallet 🙂 but i store this for long-term investment .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The currency xrp is one of the important currencies in the crypto market, and by trading in this currency you can achieve good profits because it is likely that the price will increase significantly during the coming months, and I advise you also to trade in Litecoin

The best coin to invest in on yobit is either bitcoin or litecoin as these coins have a lot of potential in the market to make profit while trading with them.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:55 PM, Crypto lover* said:

Hello my friend, The Yobit platform is one of the best platforms and I expect it to be among the most used ones, and in the near future, I recommend using it for ease of work and low commission.  Good luck to you

I've traded recently in some other exchanges as Altilly and Latoken and basically I was losing money because noone was trading besides the market makers, which are set to huge margins between buy and sell orders. Basically I recommend trading only in yobit and perhaps binance and coinbase. The rest exchanges are not worth the time and possible fake opportunities they offer.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:02 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

In general I advise you to invest in famous currencies, but any other currency you want to invest in you should study the project of the company that owns the currency well.
Do not invest in currencies with a low trading volume.
Study the investment market well.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:02 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

Thank you for this questions we are here to help each other  I recommend you to use eth, btc, ltc, xrp, etc this five are among the top ten Altcoins you can use in trading best out of the all is BTC.b

To tell the truth l don't have any experience with Yobit exchange, but no doubt my strategy is to make trading top altcoins like ETH. In my mind if you follow this way, you can always make good profit from top ranks.

Yobit is a really good platform to exchange and start your trading journey! But it's still poor and it's still not good if you want to be a trader! Because it's not contain Stop limit loss feature! I think this feature is really important for any trader 

There are many good currencies on yobit but I recommend you stay away from new currencies on yobit because many of them are scams.

On 3/29/2020 at 8:32 PM, Rares002 said:

There isn't just one fixed coin that you should be trading on yobit. You can choose any coin from the top 10 or even a smaller one if you consider it had potential 

these days so many buy Small cryptocurrency because they thinks that they can make huge profit but unfortunately they buy cheap cryptocurrency which has no volume at the end they lose money 

I want to say for everyone who are new to the trading world and interested to learn about trading in cryptocurrency first make sure you are taking suggestions from the people so know about market very well so that every problem comes towards you will be easier to handle and second thing is start with small investment so if there is any losses then also it will not impact on your trade.

I advice you to trade between bitcoin 

And litcoin donot forget the really price of litcoin 

My friend was 90 $ and it will back to its value 

Near

There are many good currencies in Yobit that you can choose and trade on, just stay away from currencies that do not have much trading liquidity because you will lose.