Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

No problem , you and your brother can work crypto currency . Since you do not the same ip address and wifi . There will be no problem . 

• +1 1

Yes, running multiple accounts with the same WiFi account can result in termination of all accounts.  Never do this.  Because running multiple accounts with the same WiFi can lead to technical errors in crypto.  Again many scammers or hackers do their dishonest work with the same wifi.  That's why crypto has stopped it.

If you and your sisters have their own devices and internet connection although one then you can use forums. So enjoyed working of this forum and earn some extra money for your family. 

• +1 1

sorry to say that you do not have the permission to use same location like same ip address for two different accounts. Its totally illigal in cryptotalk. If you do this then your id can be banned. So try to use different locations.

• +1 1

On 2/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

You have nothing to worry even if both you and your brother is a member of cryptotalk and both live in the same house. As long as you do not share one internet connection and/or both of you do not borrow each other's devices (computer, tablet or phone) for logging in to this forum, your and your brother's account is safe. Just always make sure to never ever share one line for connecting to cryptotalk. If let's say, you have already used an available wifi in your house, your brother is no longer allowed to use it for cryptotalk anymore since the IP address of that wifi is already recorded in the system being used by you. Just to be safe, it is better if both of you use mobile data available on your own devices instead when using cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

i think this is not a serious issue because you and your brother are using different PC or mobile so do not worry about the place is same or not because you are doing work by using different ip address so keep it up and hope for good earnings

• +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 2:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

if you use different devices and different mobile data then you'll be fine, but if you or your friend will use the other device or data then you both will be banned because this is seen as multi account and this is against the forum rule

• +1 1

Hello friend, success! I think you and your brother could have serious problems using the same ip address to work their accounts, I recommend you change the internet or use vpn so that they are not the same addresses.

• +1 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Same location doesn't have anything to do with your account as long as you have your own separate data. And by the way, welcome here in cryptotalk and hoping for your family members to join too.

• +2 1

What kind of damage has happened to your account? If it's banned it's not possible, because you and your brother use different wifi and devices. Administrators must investigate this issue.

• +2 1

Certainly not one but two close families apply crypto during exact site people plus my neighbor as well apply crypto during exact site it is not a dilemma nonetheless dilemma definitely occurs when we finally either use an exact machine for not one but two several financial records alternative intelligent its is not a challenge to implement crypto during exact site.

• +1 1

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

If you use multiple accounts on one network.. Then you will face (banning ).. So you have to use them at sperate  networks. You can use only one .device,one network.

• +1 1

Then there is no problem. It's normal that in your house there is some user of this forum so just need to make sure that you are not using the same IP then if IP is okay then there will no problem with your account.

• +1 1

No it is fine because you not using multiples accounts but never use same internet ip address if you use maybe cryptotalk moderater ban your account.

• +2 1

There is no problem with that, because in the rules says that sharing IP address or multiple accounts its not allowed and you didn't do that because you use different mobiles and everyone has data to his device.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

there is no issue in using the multiple accounts on multiple ip addresses, cryptotalk only blocks the accounts who are using the same ip address, so you dont need to worry if your accounts have different ip addresses.

• +2 1

Same location is ok, different using mobile data and phone is also ok but sharing wifi is really prohibited, they can ban your account so avoid that. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think thats totally no issue becouse you are using different gadgets.the only thing you will droughts is when you are using at same device.but as you said you both are using different device,so nothing to worry about it buddy.

• +2 1

you are not allowed to make post using two the same IP address for this is against the rules of this great forum and if found will be banned form this forum please all members should keep this rules please to avoid being banned.  

• +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 12:12 PM, Nezar said:

This is normal and these are the rules and we cannot violate them because if more than one account is used on the same ip the mobile device the two accounts are blocked together so I advise that one of you work on the wifi network and the second one should work on the mobile phone data

yes you are right we can use more than one accounts at the same location but not at the same wifi use the second person data.....................................................

• +2 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

My friend from my little knowledge, is different between IP address of device and IP address of wifi , i think my friend the same wifi you will not banned , but the same device you will banned. This is my opinion, please if someone have other option share with as.

• +1 1
  • +2 1