Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

my sister here too in the same house with me no harm don't worry just do the best of you , just don't use the same phone for two accounts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ofcourse two or more persons can use this account from the same location. There is no issue in this. But yes whoever family members are doing this cannot use the same wifi or device. As the rule states oy one account in 1 ip address in a single device.

Thank you my dear brother . Your question is very helpful full. You and your brother using cryptotalk by different devices but in same house . it's not a problem brother. But if you use other cryptotalk account in your device you will get ban. Cryptotalk track your IP address . One ip for one account.

Thats not a problem. Because your brother is an individual and you. You both should have different accounts. Also you shouldn't use thehouse wi fi. You can use your cellular network. I am at hostels and now many of my friends are doing this crypto. And we don't have any problem. 

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

You cannot run two accounts on one connection according to the rules. You do not have to worry if you are using both on one place it is not against the rules. Keep up the academic posts and be happy.

That is not an issue because if the network is two another then it will be added that the two member in the family can use it and also to be added that if it were one network then the account in the crypto talk will be banned.

Hey mate, you say details about your concern but I not think you have to worry because you and your member use cryptotalk account two different device and separate mobile data, location is not a big issue dear unless you not use two account in one wifi internet.            

There is no problem with same location. The real problem is that you have not to use same mobiles for crypto or same mobile network data. Only same location did not harm our account. 

There is no problem, my friend. The important thing is that each account is from another device because your IP address will be completely different from your brother’s IP address.

I think same location is not a matter even same Wi-Fi is not problem. Same device for2 account is not allowed in this forum. So don't create multiple accounts

The same Wi-Fi is the same IP, and this is a risk to your account. You and your brother. Therefore, everyone must use their Wi-Fi and not repeat this because your accounts will be banned because the Wi-Fi you are using has the same IP and this is against the rules.

This is strictly prohibited in the forum that two members use one IP address on different devices. You both will face difficulties by doing such acts against the forum 

It's good unless you two use the same IP. If you do that, even on two devices, you will both get banned. Be careful!

It's isn’t a problem at all.because,it doesn’t matter most.you might not be face problem for same location.you can exess to it with any of ip,doesn’t matter at all.     

I think it is ok you and your family member can work on a same place with same wifi but tje important thing is that both of you have different devices which you are using for work e.g different PC because ip adress is different for each other

in any family there will be having a common network system that called wifi.if all family members using same wifi to work on this forum then all thsoe member's account will be banned

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

I think then there is no problem. Problem is there when you use same Wi-Fi in multiple accounts. Then your both accounts can be banned.

There is a difference between mac address and ip address.. I think that every mac address must has only one account on this forum

Edited by Meharba
is*

From the rules I read it's illegal to have two accounts. But since you two use different devices and different connection I'm not sure you'll get band for anything because it like 2 people having 2 accounts in the same location which is not bad

19 minutes ago, Blessing36 said:

Thats totally legal. You are not committing any crime by doing that. You two are using different IP addresses so it save as you guys browse through cryoto talk. But if you were using the same Wi-Fi it could be a problem

Yeah because system will read 2 account with same IP, The best choice was using different network to prevent any bad things later or if you already banned you can try to appeal to unban your account.

1 hour ago, Hasan913 said:

Thanks for posting this. I also have a brother who wants to join cryptotalk and was afraid it will cause problems with my account. 

Well, this is good for your brother's to know this forum and also joining in some discussion here but make sure that you have an own ISP so that you will have an different ip address.