Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Yes ofcourse to family members can use this forum in one location because in this  forum  if anyone using account in one account per IP address is needed so if there are two different mobiles then family members can easily run this platform and earn money by typing easily and comfortably.

8 hours ago, Whazboy said:

I don't think it will affect your account.as long as you guys are not using the same device.crypto talk only ban or cancel your account if you open multiple account by using a device with the same ip address.

I see eye to eye with you in this matter and I was also thinking same about that account only get ban if you have same ip that mean if both family member are using same device that is against the rules otherwise common wifi has no problem.

Yes you can work with the same location location is not the problem the main thing is you cannot create multiple account in one IP address use different devices for different account if you use two account in one IP address then your account will be suspended and you cannot work in Cryptotalk this is paying forum 

Your safe from being banned as long as you have separate IP address just avoid using the same wifi connection so you two dont get banned because is prohibited to have mutiple account in one Ip address.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

You both can share same location brother there is nothing harmful to your accounts if you both will use same location to make your posts. But don't use same WiFi for using your accounts, that might block both of your accounts. So enjoy your posting on cryptotalk and thank you.

11 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Dear mate I think that if you  and your brother do share the same address  or location you guys  accounts could be easily banned  by the admins/moderators

As far i know if you use same modem then you will get banned but heard that router gives different ips for diferent device , if that so you are not supposed to get banned

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, it is not harm your account and your brother account. Cryptotalk rule is don't use 2 device in one wifi but you and your brother using different wifi, so it is not effect your account.

Same location is not probihited here in cryptotalk forum the only thing that maybe banned you is Multiple Accounts and Spamming the forum.

that's why be careful always and don't violate the rules. 

Well, its okay to have a two different accounts here in this forum without a same ip address because the admins and moderators bare strict into ip addresses because some of the members here are abusing this forum by creating a many accounts to earned a big money.

That is very safe and your accounts  won't e blocked but try to ensure you don't use same hotspot and stop using WiFi or any public network to prevent your account from being hacked

Don't use same Mobile data,  Wi-Fi because you will be banned here in forum.  Always remember that  1 ip address 1 account.  And teach your brother to learn more here. About bitcoin,  about rules. 

Hello friend,

I think two people from one location do not have any problem, but if you use two crypto talk with one IP address then it does matter.

if you use these apps for two people with one IP address please be mistaken 

• Useful or interesting 1

If two member use crypto talk in same location, they should have to different IP addresses. If they have then they work easily and continue for long time.

My dear brother if you both brothers live in one place and using CRYPTOTALK, It doesn't  matter because you are using different devices and different IP addresses.

About helping your brother i think there is nothing to worry.

• +2 1

You and your brother can use the same wifi and same location if you want to but nothing will happen to any of your accounts. The only time that you can get suspended or banned is when two accounts are being used on the same device.

Well location does not matter at all but IP address does. If both family members are in the same house and they are using two accounts on same IP address both of the account will get ban. Violating rules is strictly prohibited in cryptotalk 

Hi mate! No issue at all the . The only prohibited is having one 1P address w/ multiple account you will get ban in this way .. hope it helps your worries ..

No, there is nothing wrong here, because I will give you an example, maybe now I am posting here while someone is near me is using cryptotalk too but I don't know him, the only thing you should care about is the ip address, that's all, if you are not sharing the same wifi network then everything is fine 

With this topic and the information you people shared here many things now cleared in my mind. In simple words it is one device one account which can be said as rule of thumb.

I have no idea if anyone knows the answer to that question. Then you must let me know. Thanks to the cryptocurrency administration, for the next question ??

There is no problem, you don't need to worry about your account being banned. Because the thing you do is not multi account

• +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

23 hours ago, Sajjad Hossain said:

CryptoTalk is a simple way for everyone to earn money through work. There is no problem with two people working in cryptotech forums, but only one person on one device can use one account, but you will be banned from the forum if two people cannot use one device.

Yes this happens only if both people use the same ip adress because according to rules you cannot  have more than one account on a single ip adress.

• +2 1