Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

there is no problem about 2 people living in the same house using the same internet to access cryptotalk and you wont be banned for it im sure.

Its not the problem if many people will use cryptotalk at the same location, because there will have the time that's mostly of people worldwide will be using cryptotalk so many people will be using at the same location

, if you use wifi internet then your two account will get banned. You can give advice about cryptotalk to your brother how to deal with this forum that's not a problem.           

On 2/18/2020 at 7:16 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

One device, One IP, one account. As long as you follow this, you are in trouble. But if you by some mistake, login your account by your brothers IP or device, then your account will be flagged, and possibly banned. Hope it clears the point. 

In the cryptotalk rules thee ha no rules that's are restricted users to use the cryptotalk forum to the same location, so you can use it as well without any problems

In the cryptotalk rules thee ha no rules that's are restricted users to use the cryptotalk forum to the same location, so you can use it as well without any problems

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 2/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

It think there's no problem with that. Just always keep your account connected on the same IP address so that it can be prevented from multiple account detection.

Nice question.Yes two family members can use cryptotalk from same location but don't use same Internet connection.If they use same Internet their account maybe banned

On 2/18/2020 at 7:16 AM, Honny143 said:

It is not any issue if you are from same location. You are two persons on two accounts with different mobiles and internet. Even all family members from same location could work on the site with different devices and internet. But one thing, posts should be different of each member like different knowledge, ideas etc.

Since you do not violate anything and use different accounts and different mobile data, no one will punish you and ban you, most importantly, do not log in to your account on your brother's phone.

On 3/4/2020 at 9:47 PM, Valentine.H said:

The problem is always there if you create multiple accounts in same ip address using same network (broadband. Because any explanation will never helps you if you get the ban from administration. So use different networks and different devices...

This is true mate, its okay to have an individual account in your family but try to change your ip address if you have an one internet service provider because if you have an same ip addresses, this will be counted as a multiple account and you'll be getting banned.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

There's no problem with that! The only problem here is when your one and only account is connected using different IP address, this will be detected as multiple account detection. 

On 2/18/2020 at 2:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Well there is actually  no harm sharing same location , as far as you use different devices and different mobile network there would never be a problem , the rules say one IP address for one account which means One account for one device and network.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No problem if two separate accounts are on two separate devices and it is nice to share with the family on the same site and learn something new together. This will give motivation forward.

Hello dear friend you can open an account on a mobile, run an account with another network, run multiple accounts so your ID can be banded.

It is an important question that you can do since everyone has a device and a private address for him, and this does not violate the laws of the forum. As for entering two accounts from one device and address, I think it will be banned.

I think you should avoid that , it would be violation of everything that is going on , the effort is to put together  a good challenge, make sure that there is an effort to really rearrange an account, just be sure to make it posible to retain one account as per the rules of the forum as we all know the good of the forum is to be sure that you understand everything 

You can use the Cape Talk forum in the same house, but your device must be separate and do not run two accounts on the same WiFi device. Try to use different data because the forum applies to one IP account if you have more than one account from one IP.  If your account can be banned then try one from one IP  To use this account.

If you have 2 different forum accounts and 2 different mobile devices with your brother, then you will not have any problems, the most important thing is not to use different devices on the same account.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:46 AM, Honny143 said:

I don't think it's not a major problem. Because some of my friends family members use cryptotalk like your. But always use one account per device. Always try to make great posts on this site.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Nothing to worry about it as long as you are not sharing one connections or  one i.p address,since both of you has different connection,and mobile your still safe. And location has nothing to do.

I've never tried that before and I only use one account but I think that using two accounts on one WIFI network is forbidden even if two different readers are used but I am not sure that please contact the supervisors for more accurate information

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/18/2020 at 3:46 AM, Honny143 said:

As long as you are not on the same internet source, you are all good because there's no rule that prevents that. Make sure you don't use the same network as you will both get banned.

there is problem if your family member are using different  device at the same Wifi !
the problem is when 2 members using this forum on the same device !

Why not you and your brother both can used it. But one thing you and your brother must follow basic rules of forums and according to the rules of forums we need make only account for one person. And if you make multiple accounts then your all accounts will ban by the moderators of forums. So only one for one person's. Forum is great place for us to make btc in free. 

The reason why your brother's account may be banned is that the location alone should be okay at the time of posting and I think there is no problem with this, but your sister uses one of your brother's WiFi and can consider this multiple accounts.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil