Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

There are two things prohibited in the forum regarding your message:

1. It is not allowed to open two accounts in the forum on the same device or IP.
  2. It is not allowed to open two accounts from the same phone data or Wi-Fi networks.

But if you share the same place, there is no problem with that.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Hello my dear friends. This is a contrary to the forum rules because it may lead to banning all family members, which leads to all of their accounts on the forum that benefits them and increasing their money, making them individuals and more popular forum

There is no problem id you are living  in a same placeand using  same locations but if you both  are using  same Wi-Fi  I think    could be problematic  for  you. 

It would not harm your account, it was okay to have a same location with you and your brother since you both don't use same device like, your account are already logged in a device and your brother logged in too in your device, that would have your account

I think that you will not have any problems on the forum, since you use different mobile data and different devices, no one looks at the location of your devices on the forum.  

No there will be no harm to the users using in the same location but you need to use those accounts with separate mobile data if you both will use the same data for both the accounts then there will be a problem and your id can be banned. 

Location is not at all issue as at one location several people can use corporate account but the limitation is 4 IP address if people because you will use multiple IDs with same IP then they me in trouble or mainly to banning of their account and that is a problem which they can face otherwise location will not be a problem in using crypto talk.

I don't think that you or your family member will get ban.Because if you guys are using two different devices them your IP addresses will also be different.Only the same IP addresses are banned.So don't worry and enjoy in the forum!

You said that you use different devices and mobile data, if this is true, then I think that you will not have any problems using the forum since you do not violate the rules.

I will always advice against using two accounts under the same Wi-Fi network, it is not so healthy for your accounts. But I do not think your IP address will read the same because you are using it from the same location. So I don't think there is any problem. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

That is totally no issue if you both have same location. As long as you and your brother don't have the same IP's, you and your brother will be safe here in this forum. Just follow the rules in this forum, that's it. 

Wow I totally agree with all the comments I have read in this posts. I was having fears of introducing my brother to cryptotalk because we stay in the same house but on seeing this comments I have come to understand that it is by using same IP address that will endanger a person.

Actually always remember this things that you can use

On 1 ip address to only one account otherwise your 

Account will be banned.

Hello my friend
It is not permissible to open your account and your brother's account from the same Wi-Fi network, because it is possible to block you and your brother from using the same network address.

this information is useful for newbie. 

I have read your post there is no problem if you are using two different IP addresses. There is no location problem you just focus on work.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:54 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

that's totally no issue at all because the prohibited and listed to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands.

That's right. 

According to rules as long as you don't have two or more account in the same device and location then there's no issue. 

It's okay to share crypto campaign to our friends too just don't violate the rules. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

5 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right. 

According to rules as long as you don't have two or more account in the same device and location then there's no issue. 

It's okay to share crypto campaign to our friends too just don't violate the rules. 

Well, thanks for appreciating my reply here in this thread mate, just keep posting and earned some money here and wait for a good value. Happy posting.

I think you will not get banned in that case because there will be two different devices connected with the same IP. Administartons from this forum might use so many tools to detect if you are cheating the system. Note that they know your every activities. 

I think that you will not get into trouble because you use different devices for your accounts and different mobile networks, especially since no one will be able to determine your real location by your IP address.

Sharing Wi-Fi does not make you banned or encounter any problems. You do not commit fraud or violate forum rules. Only when you use multiple accounts will you truly be in danger.

Don't worry bro unless  you share the same device you don't have nay problems, though its is preferred that you should use mobile data in one device and wifi in another but if your ip address is different then you don't need to worry about it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/6/2020 at 5:35 PM, Iamstrong said:

If you use different devices and the same wi-fi, or different mobile networks, this is allowed, you will not be punished.

thanks for clearing my doubt but I have one problem can we use one account in different mobile devices because my old Mobile stolen so I want to use in another device 

On 2/18/2020 at 12:26 PM, Muhammad Tayyab said:

Yes you can use it with same location but you can not use this on one ip address, you have to use different ip address and different devices for using this forum and avoiding yourself from banning and warning points. 

That's right so he/she can avoid detecting as multiple accounts. 

Much better to follow the forum policy "One account per one device".

Don't abuse getting too much satoshis here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think crypto talk will register 

The network up so that

You will may banned you and your 

Brother for using multi account

I think that I am not sure