YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

You can easily exchange the amount of Bitcoin you have into another coin like Litecoin because its withdrawal fee is pretty low. After the exchange, withdraw the amount of the new coin to a specific wallet for this specific coin.

2 hours ago, Mishadima said:

Many people are complaining about that and that is why people always prefer to use kucoin exchanger or Binance for the reason that it has good low fees for coins especially bitcoin

Hi!

Specifically how much is the cost in Kucoin and binance? It would help me a lot to know, since I have not entered Binance since July 2019. Kucoin I am totally ignorant.

It would be important for the community to have updated prices and be able to take a look around here, you can leave them in this post .

If you want to make an additional contribution, I have a Topic that seeks to collect informayions of withdrawals:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/48565-btc-exchange-or-p2p-fees-withdrawal-deposit /

Edited by alexisfuentes
text. link

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes absolutely it is but there are some cryptocurrency which takes low withdrawal fees like litecoin waves xrp it takes 0.002,0.001 and 0.5 xrp 

3 hours ago, Sunilkuma said:

If you want to reduce the withdrawal fees of yobit than you have to convert your btc into ltc first than get a withdraw into ltc which has minimal fees.

That's the best idea and there are also other coins that have low withdrawl fees. For example ripple token has only 0.5 xrp fees for withdrawals which is lower than 0.1$

Bitcoin in Yobit for rich people so just buy ltc and make your withdraw that is all . Good luck for you may friend , as I heard trust wallet withdraw not working all the time is that right? 

Bitcoin has high transaction fees,not just in yobit but also in other exchange,and speed of transactions depends on the fees,the higher the fees,the faster it will be,so to avoid having high transaction fees it is highly suggested to convert your coin into xrp. Xrp is known for having cheap and faster transaction among others.

Remember that the currencies have a special interest according to their capitalization plus, the interest of the exchange to use, so if you use btc for their high value they will be high interest if you use litecoin, you know that the withdrawal or transfer rates will be low.

First of all there are many currencies that you have trade

On it. And i see that yobit have much growth on it but 

Personally its depends on person what they choose.

Yes I agree with you that the withdrawal fees on Yobit website exchange are high, but dont forget that in Yobit website exchange you have the best option to earn every day 0.00030000 Bitcoins, so if you do the withdraw every 4 or 5 days you are covered by 0.00030000x4=0.00120000 Bitcoins. And also you can convert your Bitcoins to XRP and withdraw with less fees.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion it's natural, on average, the platform for withdrawing bitcoin is the most expensive. because its value in the market is indeed very high. I suggest you exchange the bitcoin conversion to XRP or Litecoin only so that the withdrawal fee is not so expensive.

The yobit exchange has a high fee but not on all cryptocurrencies. XRP, for example, has a low commission on transactions. It has a high commission on Bitcoin and Doge cryptocurrency

Dear friend you can withdraw your money in other crypto coin which have fee less than a dollar. If you withdraw in usd then choose perfect money which have 1 % fee and while withdraw in ltc have 0.08$ fee. 

The withdrawal fees for bitcoin is actually low compared to other exchanges. The normal fees is around 0.005 on most of the exchanges and can be as high as 0.007 btc. If you feel the fees is too high on yobit then i suggest you exchange it to other crypto with lower fees like Litecoin and even Ethereum when you want to withdraw.

468x60-3.png

yes the fee of withdraw bitcoin in yobit is high 0.0012 BTC and you can solve it by convert to usd or ltc is low fee in litecoin the fee is 0.0002 LTC is so small so is better for withdraw and also dogecoin is good the fee is 500 doge 

If you will withdraw bitcoin directly, it truly has a high withdrawal fee but if you will convert it first in other coins like XRP and many other coins out there, it has a low transaction fee. 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:55 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

I don't know more about other wallet but yobit wallet is trusted and many people also preferred for yobit wallet. I know yobit withdrawal fee is high but yobit is safety and you may earn through trade.

Withdrawal fees for a different Yobit platform depending on the currency or symbol that you want to withdraw, but I calculated the cost of withdrawing bitcoin as equal to the amount of work 4 days on the forum so it is better to trade bitcoin for another currency with low withdrawal fees such as Ethereum note that all platforms are bitcoin withdrawal fees It is high

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 5:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

Maybe the yobit system are taking too long on verifying transactions, so that's maybe they are using the high withdrawing fees in order to confirm our transactions very fast.

• +5 1

I don't think so, if you actually compare the service charges or the withdrawal charges for bitcoin on Yobit and other platforms, it is almost the same and some are even more expensive, that's how the charges on bitcoin transactions is everywhere. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, kipara said:

Bow the yobit system to take too long to confirm while all transactions are confirmed by blockchain, maybe the yobit are taking high withdrawing fees for their own benefits.

Yobit transaction confirmation is not the responsibility of yobit, miners are responsible for the cryptocurrencies you are transferring. There are any cryptocurrencies with good fee on yobit, such as digibyte. 

3 hours ago, kipara said:

Bow the yobit system to take too long to confirm while all transactions are confirmed by blockchain, maybe the yobit are taking high withdrawing fees for their own benefits.

Of course maybe you are right thats the yobit are taking high fees for their own benefits, because any platform must be benefited also from what's people withdrawing.

• +5 1

Yes, I am also disappointed that the fee is so high, but to avoid this, just exchange bitcoin for litecoin and withdraw only them, the fee for withdrawing litecoin is about 10 cents

every exchange has fee for withdrawal. yobit has different fee for each coin if btc withdrawal fee is too much for you you use another coin to withdraw.i usually use trx it has a about 0.15 cents fee.

• +5 1

On 10.10.2019 at 17:25, CryptoZombie said:

My opinion is neutral about this, because I just do not withdraw money from the exchange in bitcoins , I do it through the Litecoin coin and do not lose any extra money.

23 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

My opinion is neutral about this, because I just do not withdraw money from the exchange in bitcoins , I do it through the Litecoin coin and do not lose any extra money.

And even compared to many exchanges, yobit withdrawal fee is nothing, even some alto in withdraw on exchanges is high but yobit altcoin withdraw are not high. But, people like to only talk about bitcoin.