YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

It is a rather simple question, my dear brother,I used to transfer my money sometimes to DOGE but now it's simple, just convert the Bitcoin to the Ethereum currency and make withdrawals on it only.

The fees in relation to Btc are high, not only in Yobit .. Btc is the base cryptocurrency by preference which leads to it being in high demand and its network becoming a bit congested, due to this exchanges like Yobit try as much as possible to set a price according to the market.

The transitions in Yobit vary, it is a matter of trying to withdraw for another type of currency such as trx, ltc where if a lower withdrawal cost is handled.

Trading in Yobit is very profitable and seeing the negative point in relation to a high rate charge in btc, does not seem fair to me, because it offers different ways to withdraw without having so many losses.

It depends on the exchange with which we compare YOBIT. They have to make a minimum profit to have a profitable business. It also depends on the cryptocurrency you are using at all times and the situation of the network.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25, CryptoZombie said:

No sé si todos saben que la tarifa de retiro de Yobit es 0.0012btc, que equivale a las ganancias obtenidas después de hacer 120 publicaciones en este foro.

¿Cuáles son sus puntos de vista sobre esto?

The rates with LTC are extremely low, that could be your option. The important thing is to research well, yobit is an excellent page

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit does not have high withdrawal rates but as you are trading with BTC the rates are high but it is not for the exchange but the currency you handle, I recommend you to pass your BTC to LTC or TRX so you can handle low withdrawal rates.

Yobit exchange allows much more than other exchanges, for example poliniex or binance.  There are different ways to reduce your commission.

Man, I agree in some point. But, whatever they take, I think it worth it. They’re really trusted company and I enjoy using their service. It’s better to pay more sometimes than pay less and have problems with withdrawal.however it’s your choice. 

very reasonable for BTC withdrawal fees, before making a withdrawal try to exchange your btc for coins / tokens whose withdrawal fees are very cheap like TRX or others. I hope this helps

if you ask me yobit withdraw fee is not that high! you can compare it to other exchanges and find out about it.

and because of fast withdraws i think it worth it.

You can understand your expense issue by changing over you Bitcoin to ltc or waves and so on. Since rates from these coins are steady and reasonable. There is no uncertainty the yobit is quick trade and you can cause 0.001BTC in minutes in the event that you to have enormous capital of BTC. Afterall we are people and on the off chance that we gain 0.0012 BTC for charges we become avaricious to procure more. So be total and puctual when performing suc activities. Twofold check your addresses alwas.

I see that Yobit offers bitcoin prices higher than the market price, and this does not affect a large difference at the time of withdrawal if the quantity of coins you have is respectable, but if your balance is small, switch it and this contributes a lot to the growth and spread of cryptocurrencies around the world. This campaign has been classified in the tenth place thus it helps in Market growth and more and more people joining them. Exchange them to other coins for cheap fees?
For example exchange it for TRX or XRP and it charges a little less for withdrawal

Я вывожу из биржы или монетой TRX так как комисия не большая и изредка ETH там тоже Я-бы не сказал что она слижком огромная но в TRX вывод происходит у раза три быстрее,

Yes, fees for active accounts who deposit and withdraw a lot of coins are high, but for new account who are not that active, they don't have any fees or they are very low

I honestly still do not know what the rates are because I am new to the platform,
 what I have been able to read is that it offers high profitability to operate with 
them so it would be very good to try.

A diferencia de otros exchanges, no tiene un sistema de niveles de tarifas basado en el volumen de operaciones, lo que hace que la plataforma sea un poco más cara para los operadores de gran volumen. Por el contrario, los comerciantes minoristas de bajo volumen no deberían notar ninguna diferencia en comparación con otras plataformas populares de comercio de criptomonedas.

La de Yobit es 0.20% al igual que en Bittrex, Gate.io, existen otras mas caras como Coinbase Pro que toma el 0.50%.

The commissions depend a lot on the currency you want to withdraw, there are altcoins that have very good commissions, it is just a matter of looking for one that works well for you. In my case I have managed to withdraw with commissions of only cents with some non-popular tokens, later i trade it again and get more

Yeah it's a bit high, if you want to do it most Cheapest way, use etherium, but I always withdraw with bitcoin 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:25 AM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

You can change that btc to a currency with the lowest rate and be able to withdraw much cheaper, I recommend the Tron network