YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

15 hours ago, Tunuu said:

This is true, the withdraw fee for yobit exchange in bitcoin is very high. But there is a way you can use to reduce the fee, just trade your bitcoins to altcoins and you will withdraw them for a very small fee.

How is it true, can you compare it to son exchanges? How many exchanges have you used before? You need to compare and if you compare, then you can decide. For I have noticed, yo bit withdrawal fee is not high, and it I for maintaining the site and for the site protection. 

• +1 1

To get rid of this matter, just transfer from bitcoin to another currency and then withdraw, as bitcoin withdrawal fee too high

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 6/7/2020 at 8:11 AM, DreamStage said:

I am using XRP as the main currency for withdrawing any kind of bitcoin profits.

As mentioned btc's being 120.000 satoshis is way too high from my personal experience given the state that network fees are around 5.000 satoshis.

Therefore you could trade btc -> xrp and withdrawing - pay a fee of 0.5 xrp (if i recall correctly).

It depends, yo in a trade it to digibyte which is far lesser than ripple when I comes to transaction fee, and that said, also btc transaction fee on yobit is not high in comparison with other exchanges. 

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Shakil777 said:

I still saving 50% of fees, of course this is with little amount of BTC less than 0.01 when I make big profits I don´t care the Yobit fee and move my earning directly in BTC

Well small volume traders have major concerns about higher fee for Bitcoin withdrawal but it is a reality that most of the cryptocurrency exchange sites have higher withdrawal fees for Bitcoin. I also do not care about BTC fee on Yobit exchange if I am about to withdraw higher BTC amounts. 

• +1 2

On 7/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, sidalilaroma85 said:

Yes we all know that the fees of Bitcoin is very on yobit exchange, so the is a solution for that, you might withdraw by using litecoin or dogecoin because on this coins the fees is very low

Yobit withdrawal fee is not high, but if you want to further reduce bit coin fee, you can use altcoins. But yobit withdraw fee is not high. Try to use other exchanges and check the difference. 

3 hours ago, Abidurrahman2144 said:

Yes i am also agree with you is that youbit take high fees for exchange.I am a youbit user and i am also face this problem.Now what to do?

Use altcoins to withdraw. The lowest fee are ripple and digibyte. 

• +2 1

55 minutes ago, DiamondBit said:

Yobit withdrawal fee is not high, but if you want to further reduce bit coin fee, you can use altcoins. But yobit withdraw fee is not high. Try to use other exchanges and check the difference. 

If compared truly is no much, but binance fee can be lower and that is what confusing people, but other exchange has high withdrawal fee. And the solution made to this has been said above that we can use altcoins instead with lowest fee. 

• +1 1

On 10/10/2019 at 8:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

You know btc is the most oldest crypto currency and it price is much higer than another currency.. Again from 2017 it transaction fee increase due to shortage of space...so my suggestion for you to convert the btc on ltc or eth which will take low fee from you to transaction the currency        

10.10.2019 в 17:25 CryptoZombie сказал:

Я не знаю, знаете ли вы, что комиссия за вывод средств на Yobit составляет 0,0012 бтк, что соответствует заработку, полученному после создания 120 сообщений на этом форуме.

Что вы думаете об этом?

Withdraw from the stock exchange Yobit its assets in another coin. For example, low fee cash withdrawal - TRX, LTC, DOGE and other coins. BTC and ETH at the moment high interest on the issue. This is the best option because of the high commission not only on the exchange Yobit.

Edited by FVB
  • +2 1

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

BTC coins rate is too high.So,If you withdraw with BTC coin for withdraw It'll take so many fees.So,Try to withdraw converting BTC to litecoin or etherum.You can try it.May be it can help you.      

• +2 1

Some coins have a relatively high withdrawal fee, yes that is correct. Though if you look at your withdrawal options like LTC and ETC you will maybe consider trading to these coins to withdraw. It may work out better by costing you less in fees

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

My business is likewise going along with people which the BTC disengagement cost is usually loaded with yobit and you can certainly alter ones BTC to help ltc so that the disengagement cost come to be minimal in addition to when I likewise practice it all the time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

3 hours ago, lezys750 said:

I do not think this rate is so high compared to other exchanges, there are many larger exchanges like Okex they charge 5 USDT of withdrawal fee for all currencies, you can withdraw in another currency on yobit instead of BTC

Yobit is one of the best exchange with low withdrawals feel, on exchanges, bitcoin withdrawal fee is often high, while altcoin can still be high a little, unlike Yobit, there altcoins withdrawal fee is not high at all. You are right. 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Yobit is one of the best exchange with low withdrawals feel, on exchanges, bitcoin withdrawal fee is often high, while altcoin can still be high a little, unlike Yobit, there altcoins withdrawal fee is not high at all. You are right. 

If yobit withdrawal fee is high, then why did people withdraw many cryptocurrencies supported by yobit less than $0.1 dollars. Good example is digibyte and ripple. I think you are right. 

On 7/16/2020 at 8:09 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

You know btc is the most oldest crypto currency and it price is much higer than another currency.. Again from 2017 it transaction fee increase due to shortage of space...so my suggestion for you to convert the btc on ltc or eth which will take low fee from you to transaction the currency        

Yes my friend present bitcoin prices high that's why exchanges takes high fees when we withdrawl, yobit exchange also take around 0.0012 btc its really high fees, but we have alternative methods to reduce this fees, like exchange bitcoins in altcoins because altcoins fees very low I personally I use litecoin to withdrawl my funds its take 0.002 fees its very low.  

• +3 1

120,000 stoshi per withdraw is really a high fee, and most of the people would never withdraw in btc that are small traders, they will withdraw in any other currency like USD.

Yes you are right, withdrawal fee of btc on yobit is high but i solve your problems you can sell your btc and buy different coins like trx, xrp and Ltc. These coins have lowest fee for withdrawal. Like for trx you pay only 10 trx approx $0.25. I m using trx for my withdrawal because it a secure and trx network done 2000 transaction per second. Same xrp and Ltc have lowest fee. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 24.10.2019 at 15:18, Luna disari said:

yes you are right. If we convert our huge amount to escape from this amount then indirectly we will loss more than this because there is a difference in buy /sell price on trading wall. also 0.20*2=0.40% will be cost as trading fees.

Sure withdraw fee of bitcoin on yobit is too high so I suggest to withdraw LTC to changelly then exchange it back to bitcoin.

• +5 2

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 AM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

I do not know if it is true because I have not made transactions in bitcoin only in other cryptocurrencies of lower value such as doge coins and others so I can get rid of the high commissions a bit, but if so, it actually seems very high since at the current price of the bitcoin are more than 10 dollars in commission very very something for which we earn a few satoshis in one or another faucet.

I think you're trying to tell about Bitcoin withdraw fee on Yobit exchange. Yeah, it is quite high but there are so many other currencies with the lower withdraw fees like WAVE, Litecoin and many more. 

I've been trading on this exchange since 2019. Very convenient withdrawal to qiwi, money always comes quickly and the exchange takes a very, very small commission. On replenishment commission 0% for most payments, for withdrawal 3-4% on average, but since the commission is floating, you can catch 0-2%. I did not have any security problems with this exchange, all payments always went through and rather quickly. On fuck, a huge advantage is the number of coins and trading pairs, there are more of them than on any other exchange.

0.0012 btc is pretty high so use litecoin which is only 0.002 ltc.

you can withdraw altcoins to pay less fees

Totally agreed that fees are so high, I prefer sending and recieving money in USDT TRC-20, because it is so fast and no commissions there.