YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 21 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

in fact, no one ever withdraws small amounts of bitcoins, and, in principle, the lack of bitcoin in rather cumbersome commissions, they will be able to pay for a cup of coffee only for demonstration, but in fact it is not so convenient) a lightweight btc was invented to solve such a problem, then  there is ltc - lightcoin;  Well, I withdraw in waves, before the ether commission had a minimal commission, which cannot be said now xD

4n47dyqozxemoegtomeasegozzemkegoz9eabwf6

I am not really sure about the earnings system here but yes that is a fairly high fee to be giving back to withdraw your bitcoin. I guess the best thing to do would be to make a trade into another coin before withdrawing which has a lower fee then that of bitcoin. But do remember that exchanges are financed through their fee structures and the operation of an exchange is costly as well.

YoBit's withdrawal fee is very beneficial as well as many other positive alternatives offered by this platform.

• +5 1

You can really convert your BTC to other coins to withdraw with a low comission. You should just investigate. Yobit does not any hidden fees, as I know. 

BTC withdrawal fee is high in all wallets and exchanges. If you are talking about withdrawal l2 usd, then you have to exchange them to Litecoin and withdrawal to anywhere. LTC fees is low .

I usually deposit and withdraw on Yobit using ETH, as it has all round ok fees and speed also good. I have yet to try LTC or DOGE. BTC can be very slow, also expensive.

YoBit is a crypto currency exchange platform founded in 2015. The website offers trading in various digital currencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, DASH, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Icononomi, Zcash, Monero, etc. In addition to offering merchants a platform

17 minutes ago, kevinprin said:

YoBit is a crypto currency exchange platform founded in 2015. The website offers trading in various digital currencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, DASH, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Icononomi, Zcash, Monero, etc. In addition to offering merchants a platform

I've been in it little I didn't know I was since 2015 it's super good every time I like it more

8 hours ago, macmahadi said:

I think Yobit's withdrawal fee is much higher for some tokens. However, the Fee of some Tokens seemed normal to me. Such as Dogecoin. Withdrawal fee is much lower. I always withdraw it.

The most expensive I've thought of is the usdt. but I didn't know that in doge it was much cheaper thank you for that data

I think yobit offers good commission rates, especially if you withdraw rubles, you will realize that it is not very high. In my opinion it offers a better commission cost compared to other exchanges.

that's why I convert everything into litecoin so that the commission is less because it is true there are coins that it is very impossible to withdraw due to the high costs

Bitcoin transfer fees are really high. So I convert the money into another currency, such as DOGE, and then send it

Bitcoin is vety high rated currency so its withdraw fee will.be high thats common. But i have a suggestion you can convert your bitcoin into doge coin or lite coin then you can withdraw and litcoin or doge coin has a very less withdraw fee. Hope it helped you.

Of course that commission looks very, very high, in particular I would not withdraw for BTC, I would look for another alternative that gives me a lower percentage in Fee for withdrawal, but I imagine that is not your point, because if you deposit BTC you want to withdraw BTC , and then if it affects a lot when obtaining your assets to an external wallet or exchange. Another alternative would be to invest and pay the fees in BTC with the profits obtained from that investment.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, TetianaWWW said:

I really always used DOGE to withdraw funds, but after reading this thread I understand that there are really a lot of additional options for withdrawing funds with a minimum commission. It looks like a guide.

I have heard that doge will be more popular this year, and i glad to see that it will be of use of you; i just decided to learn more about this TY n_n -- and i like use XRP ❤️ the great thing about yobit is the diversity it offers .-. 

las tarifas de yobit.net son bastante bajas de acuerdo a la monedas si tomamos a bitcoin como referencia 10000 sathosis aproximadamente un dolar si es en rublos solo 10  no creo que eso sea alto

14 hours ago, Mdavlat said:

BTC withdrawal fee is high in all wallets and exchanges. If you are talking about withdrawal l2 usd, then you have to exchange them to Litecoin and withdrawal to anywhere. LTC fees is low .

I agree. Choose the low fee options and convert as necessary. Ether is also a good option as spread is good to change back to BTC or sell for FIAT.

Who told you this? Did you ever try to withdrawal your money from Yobit? I usually withdrawal my money from Yobit in LTC. Its fee is only some cent.

What about Bitcoins fees 0,0012 BTC, all exchanges have such fee for withdrawal Bitcoin.

12 hours ago, hugo parra said:

las tarifas de yobit.net son bastante bajas de acuerdo a la monedas si tomamos a bitcoin como referencia 10000 sathosis aproximadamente un dolar si es en rublos solo 10  no creo que eso sea alto

Buenas noches, si sus tarifas son estables y de acuerdo a como este el mercado, y en comparacion con otros sitios, son bajas, por lo que yobit para mi es mejor.

I don't think yobit's withdrawal fees are high, what you have to do is try to withdraw in a currency that is not as expensive as ltc and the fee will be lower. In yobit and wherever you withdraw in btc you will always pay a high rate.

Yes, I have noticed that the fee is too high, but in this topic i have learned that I could just exchange them to a much lower fee coin and cash it out.