YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 23 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

In absolutely all cryptocurrency exchanges the commissions of bitcoin have always been high, that does not happen in Yobit only. If you want to withdraw your money with low commissions, I recommend that you exchange your cryptocurrencies for litecoin since that cryptocurrency has very low commissions.

• +5 1

Hi good day
In fact no, yobit can be classified in the medium-low range of exchange commissions, you can investigate about it if you wish, what I recommend is that you convert to a currency other than Bitcoin that has less commission for withdrawal.

• +5 1

This site gives us the opportunity to make huge money. The commission is his right way to get his freedom and benefit. This is totally normal. Unlike the left scam projects, Yobit allows you to withdraw all funds, despite the fact that it is convenient and simple. So everyone earns on their action.

I think all of the other platforms maje the same fee but it doesn't seem to be noticed for people and yobit is much easier to show it. 

• +1 1

I agree that in bitcoin it is expensive to withdraw on this exchange, nothing allows you to purchase a Dooge coin and arrange a conclusion, it is much more profitable to withdraw funds, and is traded literally on all exchanges.

• +1 2

Yes, but almost all exchanges have this Commission, as a result of this, the best option would be to transfer to another monetary unit (for example, dollars), and then withdraw with the lowest Commission

• +1 1

Personally I think that in any exchange the withdrawal fee in btc is high, what I recommend is to withdraw using a currency where the fee is cheaper such as XRP, it will depend on what you want to save in the fee.

Edited by Michar1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

Think this is quite high. Hope they have changed this in the meantime don’t you think?

• +1 1

This will depend on the currency you want to withdraw. You can use LTC to withdraw, so do I. Or maybe for XRP or TRX although for these last two I have not tried

• +1 2

In all the exchanges when withdrawing bitcoin they charge a lot of commission in bitcoin, there are some that may charge a little less but the best in cryptocurrencies to withdraw with little commission is ethereum and litecoin

Well, you can trade BTC to doge and withdraw in this last cryptocurrency, its fee seems to be 100 doge, about $ 0.2, it is a matter of looking for the cryptocurrency with the lowest fee, trade and withdraw with it. You do not have to withdraw in BTC.

If you withdraw, for example, in doge, you can exchange said cryptocurrency for BTC in another exchange, it's that easy.

All trading platforms have high bitcoin fees and the reason is clear that they do not want you to withdraw with bitcoin because it is the dominant currency in the market. So all you need to withdraw is another digital currency (xrp and trx).

I agree with you, the commission on bitcoin is large, but it is not different from other exchanges, but I advise you to convert Bitcoin to other currencies and withdraw it like a dogecoin as it has a small commission when withdrawing

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, minoooo5 said:

I agree with you, the commission on bitcoin is large, but it is not different from other exchanges, but I advise you to convert Bitcoin to other currencies and withdraw it like a dogecoin as it has a small commission when withdrawing

Yes, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Wave, etc are the great options to withdraw from the Yobit exchange at the lowest transaction fees. I have been preferring Litecoin as a withdraw option on Yobit.

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

That also depends on the cryptocurrency in which you want to withdraw, Ethereum has a very cheap fee accompanying the bitcoin that is 0.001 btc of fee.

• +1 1

Yes, the withdrawal fees are very high for Bitcoin, but I recommend that you withdraw another currency such as waves because the withdrawal fees are very low.

yobit is a ballo platform. cryto corponsis is one of the best platforms yobit. You can make a small profit if you contribute to this platform. Thank you for sharing this with me in a short time

• +2 1

If you decide to withdraw the bitcoin that you collected in yobit, I advise you to exchange it for other currencies with lower withdrawal fees, such as Litecoin, Ripple and Tron. Personally, I prefer to withdraw in Litecoin because I store it in the wallet.

• +3 1

You should look for a cryptocurrency that has the cheapest or almost zero commissions, Litecoin, for example. I usually look for which currency offers me the lowest cost in withdrawals.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Il existe beaucoup de solutions pour votre problème comme par exemple convertis toujours tout vous bitcoin en trx ou xrp et vous payez presque 0 faire de transaction

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 18.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Аналитик Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил перспективы спотовых криптовалютных ETF в Гонконге. По словам Балчунаса, эти активы на данный момент оцениваются в $1 млрд на первые два года. Аналитик ETF отметил, что это позитивно, но все еще далеко от оценки в 25 миллиардов долларов, которую приводят некоторые аналитики.      Однако эксперт отметил, что инвесторы из материкового Китая, скорее всего, не будут иметь права покупать спотовые ETF на Биткойн и Ethereum, зарегистрированные в Гонконге, поскольку покупка виртуальных активов запрещена в регионе. Балчунас также уточнил свою оценку в 500 миллионов долларов несколько дней назад. По словам аналитика, предыдущий прогноз был краткосрочным, а новая оценка основана на предоставлении большего времени для развития инфраструктуры. Ранее на этой неделе Комиссия по ценным бумагам и фьючерсам Гонконга ( SFC )  одобрила приложения Boshi International, HashKey Capital, China Asset Management и Harvest Investment для запуска спотовых ETF на Bitcoin и Ethereum . Местные власти активно работают над регулированием крипторынка. Прозрачная правовая среда, созданная регуляторами Гонконга, сделала регион привлекательным для криптопроектов, благодаря чему данный административный район Китая стал крупным криптоцентром.
    • Прикупила немного криптовалюты тезер. Очень удобно, все быстро и просто. В целом обмен мне понравился. Работают они качественно, быстро и четко. Спасибо за такое качество работы.
    • Наш обменный пункт предлагает Вам быстрый и безопасный обмен монеты Solana (SOL) на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно, Укрсиб Банк, Райфайзен Банк. Мы стараемся обеспечить для наших пользователей самые выгодные курсы вывода криптовалюты.   Токен Solana (SOL) является одним из самых популярных блокчейнов на рынке. Методика его работы позволяет не только быстро проводить транзакции, но и гарантирует низкую комиссию за операции. Solana на нынешний момент является одной из самых энергоэффективных сетей, что увеличивает ее экологическую безопасность перед уже существующими проектами.   Возникли вопросы, обращайтесь в нашу службу поддержки, где Вам быстро окажут квалифицированную помощь.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • 💎Toncoin TON теперь доступен для обмена на Rubin.Exchange!   Рады сообщить, что на нашей платформе Rubin.Exchange открыты новые направления обмена с Toncoin (TON)! Теперь вы можете легко и с удовольствием обменивать TON на другие популярные криптовалюты. Обмены TON работают в полностью автоматическом режиме, обеспечивая быструю и безопасную конвертацию. Особое внимание для обменов RUB - TON: верификация банковской карты не требуется! Это значительно упрощает процесс обмена между российскими рублями и Toncoin. Изучите доступные направления с TON на Rubin.Exchange и воспользуйтесь новыми возможностями прямо сейчас. Делитесь впечатлениями об обменах с TON в комментариях!   Оставайтесь с нами для новых обновлений торговых пар. Больше криптовалют, больше выбора для вас!   Команда Rubin.Exchange
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Solana SOL > Monero XMR Monero XMR > Solana SOL
    • Аналитики Bernstein ждут биткоин по $150 000 к концу 2025 года Эксперты брокерской компании Bernstein ожидают, что после халвинга биткоин возобновит своё ралли, достигнув к концу 2025 года отметки в $150 000.   "Мы ожидаем, что бычья траектория биткоина восстановится после халвинга, когда хешрейт майнинга скорректируется и восстановится приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Кроме того, интеграция биткоин-ETF с традиционными финансовыми учреждениями обеспечит долгосрочный спрос на актив", — заявляют эксперты Bernstein.   Аналитики отметили, что сам по себе халвинг не станет катализатором для роста биткоина. Главным фактором «бычьей траектории» будет спрос на актив.   "Исторически сложилось так, что прорыв цены биткоина всегда следовал за халвингом, а иногда и через несколько месяцев после него. Однако в текущем цикле одобрение биткоин-ETF привело к сильному росту курса ведущей криптовалюты ещё до сокращения вознаграждения", — объясняют аналитики.   Они также отмечают, что сейчас именно спотовые биткоин-ETF оказывают существенное воздействие на курс флагманского актива. По их подсчётам, за последние десять дней из-за более медленного притока капитала в фонды BTC скорректировался примерно на 15%. Аналитики Bernstein также ожидают, что к 2025 году объём средств в биткоин-ETF достигнет $80 млрд.
    • Back at December 2023, an announcement on Twitter was made about an upcoming game. No further details was announced. https://twitter.com/RagmonNFT/status/1737736690943623265   Yesterday around April 17, 2024, several websites have announced that Ronin (SkyMavis) and Gravity have partnered to publish a new game - Ragnarok: Monster World - to be released around later this year. The upcoming game will be utilizing similar mechanics to that of Axie Infinity, where players can purchase(?) monsters to be used within the game.   Further explanations can be found on various websites such as these: https://decrypt.co/226802/ragnarok-online-franchise-ethereum-gaming-network-ronin https://bitpinas.com/business/ragnarok-monster-world-ronin/   The original Ragnarok Online game is a MMORPG based on the manhwa by Lee Myung-jin, played on the PC, and has since been adapted to various platforms like mobile devices. There is yet no information on which platform/s Ragnarok: Monster World will be available on, but it is speculated that it will be a cross-platform game.  
    • 🔒 Надежные обмены на Bitrezerv.com - ваша безопасность на первом месте, и без необходимости верификации!   Обменивайте криптовалюту с уверенностью в каждой операции.   #SecureCryptoExchange #Bitrezerv
    • Продолжаем расширять географическое присутствие BitOcean24!    Теперь через наш сервис возможно сделать обмены в 45 странах и 119 городах мира!    Обмены проходят как через кассы, так и посредством курьеров.    Безопасность средств и конфиденциальность данных клиентов гарантируем.    Полный список стран и городов на нашем сайте расположен тут https://bitocean24.com/crypto-exchangers/   Наши контакты: Официальный сайт - bitocean24.com Почта - support@BitOcean24.com Telegram - https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot