YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 26 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

Hey mate, thanks for your post, yes bitcoin withdraw fee is high at yobit exchange but why you withdraw bitcoin from yobit, why not withdraw ltc or xrp because ltc, xrp fee is very low, so withdraw ltc or xrp from yobit exchange.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Withdrawal fees are higher in Yobit but it has advantages and transactions can be done safely.  BTC is a valuable coin, this BTC deducts higher withdrawal fees but other crypto coins withdraw lower withdrawal fees.  You can withdraw BTC if you want by converting BTC to usd, ltc, xrp.

• +2 1

Hi my friends yobit has many advantages transaction has many advantages btc has given us many opportunities yobit trust yobit use profitable.yobit high wibesit.thanks 

• +1 1

YoBit does not mention withdraw limits anywhere and it is assumed, so far, that there are no limits on the platform at the moment

The transaction fees are constant at 0.2%. However, the deposit and withdrawal fees may vary in regard to the cryptocurrency being deposited or withdrawn. It is currently the most expensive to withdraw US dollars, as there is a fee of 5%.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2019 at 9:46 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Between other exchange indeed yobit is very high. But we know that many people still trade on yobit and never mind with the fee. We can check in coinmarketcap that yobit in top 68 crypto exchange by trade volume. 

You are right my friend we know that youbit exchange fee is very high . And I use just youbit exchange because  we still trade on it and I invest my money only on Youbit and I like this . Because if its transection fee is high but it is very safe and secure and trust able wallet .

• +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 5:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

Yeah i know that bitcoin withdrawal fee on yobit exchanging site is too expensive, but there are options for minimizing  your withdrawal fees, all you have to do is exchange your satoshis to litcoins then withdraw that litcoins its very low.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I understand that the fees are different for each cryptocurrency you want to withdraw, in the case of btc the fee is higher and it is not only in yobit if not, that in most of the exchanges it is like that, that's why when You get talk, the yobit exchange gives you a small recommendation, that at the time of making the exchange you do it for the waves cryptocurrency, since that currency in yobit has the lowest fee of the platform and also has the exchange that can most favor us . But as you know, the last decision is made by us when we exchange our earned talk

On 10/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

I think it is not too high because I am withdrawing it but my brother is doing these work like withdrawing and transfer of amount so I don't know about the procedure but I ask him about the withdraw fees and it is not so high it is low I think it is affordable you should asked somebody about the procedure because I think you are not withdrawing in right way that's why your amount of withdrawing is too high.

• +2 1

I think there is a logical reason behind keeping the withdrawal fees of Bitcoin high, maybe it is a strategy to keep the value high, anyway you can exchange your Bitcoins to another Cryptocurrency like Litecoin or Ethereum. which I think has low withdrawal fees, and that is it. 

• +1 1

I will share one think you can try yobit and exchange i use this platform. And trust me this is very profitable.   I believe that yobit so i suggest you to use this.

• +1 1

Yes  price of Bitcoin withdrawal is very much so it is advisable for you to make your transactions or withdrawals in other coins like lite coins or waves which have less withdrawal fees. So Convert your Bitcoin to such other currencies.

• +3 1

You can withdraw at xlm or waves token because they have also a lower withdrawal fees along with TRx because they only provides little fees as compared to other coins

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I am beginner in yobit I'm just starting few days ago, so i don't know about yobit withdraw fees. But yobit in so easy and secure platform. But when i read about yobit posts they said yobit has a lot coin system.. some coin take low withdraw fees . So you can use that coins.

Perhaps you should simply try to convert Bitcoin into another currency for which the withdrawal fees are low.
Most of the people do this to avoid being subjected to high withdrawal fees.

yes you are right yobit exchange rates are slightly higher than the other sites for bitcoin especially for some reasons but you should not pamper yourself just convert your btc to other currencies and then withdraw for example waves or litcoin because their rates withdrawl rates are less as compared to btc apart from that yobit is still best exchange site ampng all 

Yes, it is somewhat high in Bitcoin, but there are currencies in which withdrawal fees are much less than that. The fees vary from one currency to another, and this is the case for all platforms, not just Yobit

platform 

• +2 1

You can use other means to withdraw your funds from yobit, such as trx, xrp or ltc, however, you are right, yobit is one of the exchanges with the highest commissions in the market, they are not competitive, their financing structure is strange.

I would say that you have to pay half for a small amount of transfer!  For me I transfer my BTCT to LTC after I transfer because it is very reasonable to spend on LTC. Other exchanges have low transaction fees and it is different from eObit.  So it is better for you to use another currency for withdrawal, so that you do not make the mistake of thinking about fees.

Yes,you are right.yobit withdraw fee is very high.because there are some members are advised to convert to another coin before withdrawing any other wallet.you can buy coins first and then invest your money.i think yobit is very profitable. And it is very fast service. Thank you.

Dear friend. Yes, Bitcoin withdrawal fee is higher on Yobit Exchange.  So I never withdraw bitcoin on the Yobit exchange.  You can convert any currency into another currency or Fiat currency then you can remove with less.  Yobit is better than other exchanges.

In my opinion, yobit's withdrawal fees is not high like other exchanges. As there are not many more coins on it we can make a lot of money by trading. Its withdrawl fee is not high and it is enough because the others exchanges fee is much high than yobit. I personally used it because it is very safe and secure. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I haven't withdrawn with Bitcoin from Yobit or other exchanges lately but I remember the fees were usually very high beacuse of the blockchain high fees. Bitcoin is having $10 fees for quite a while and sometimes all transactions are processed while others the miners only select the higher fees when there are too many in the mem pool.

• +1 1

In order for Bitcoin to be withdrawn from the platform, the fees are high, you must convert Bitcoin to LTC, because the LTC currency has no high fees.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I think you have to try withdraw from Litecoin method. It has only 0.002 LTC for withdrawing and that is very less amount than BTC fees. I haven't tried it yet because I am new here but I have read a post in which someone giving this useful information. You should have to try this method.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"