YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 22 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

15 hours ago, ctrlz said:

Of course that commission looks very, very high, in particular I would not withdraw for BTC

If you check the yobit withdrawal very well, you will notice their transaction fees for different coins are not actually high, only bitcoin transaction fee is high while you can be able to convert to Altcoins and make transaction with low amount of fee. My preferences are litecoin, ripple and digibyte. 

i know yobit fees is very high. But most of people still trade on yobit and give them fee. because yobit in top crypto exchange by trade volume. so i am also trade in yobit exchange. its secure and their support are too good. so if you want trade, use yobit exchange. 

Let’s say you have reached your investment goals and you are looking to buy house with bitcoin. In order to buy that house, you need to withdraw the funds. And when doing so, the exchange can make up for its low trading fees by charging you high withdrawal fees when you’re halfway out the door.

Edited by AlexRay

Yobit exchange is offering the trading platform and withdraw fee is not too high depends which currency we select to withdraw, suppose tron withdraw fee is very low but bitcoin withdraw fee is very high.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

What I could recommend is to trade bitcoin for either tron (trx) or litecoin (ltc) and the withdrawal fee would be much lower I hope I have helped you.

El 10/10/2019 a las 10:25, CryptoZombie dijo:

No sé si todos saben que la tarifa de retiro de Yobit es 0.0012btc, que equivale a las ganancias obtenidas después de hacer 120 publicaciones en este foro.

¿Cuáles son sus puntos de vista sobre esto?

It is always useful to transfer the funds to a cryptocurrency that charges less fee per transaction, but it all depends on which currency to buy to have fewer expenses in fees.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, spyaquino said:

I see that Yobit is contributing a lot to the growth and spread of cryptocurrencies around the world. This campaign is rated 10, and it will surely reach many people and thus help in the growth of the market and the adhesion of more and more people. Congratulations and good posts to all !! Yobit a great exchange !!👍

As it promises more earnings , it will win  yobit's  and everyone  will be yobit's. I will  send my  cryptocurrencies  from other  exchanges  to the buy  yobit . Thank you to  yobit , which offers  more profits  an ensures  full wallet  security .

Yobit offers tons of altcoins and tokens diversity is huge and people is aware of fees in all of them , the thing here is buy another coins with less fees like waves or XRP  capitalization for these two are really good and after that transfer to your account my friend i hope this can help you . 

I think that the fees for withdrawing bitcoins in all crypto platforms are high, not only in Yobit, but you can easily solve this problem by converting Bitcoin to Ripple or Litecoin and then withdraw to your wallet.

• +1 1

Hi everyone! We all know that Bitcoin's commissions are high compared to other cryptocurrencies, not only on Yobit but on all exchanges, to withdraw your money I recommend that you exchange your btc for Litecoin. Luck.

The easiest thing to minimize the withdraw fee is to convert the bitcoin to litecoin. The withdraw fee for litecoin is much less than any other cryptocurrency on yobit.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

25 minutes ago, heatdz said:

yes YoBit Withdraw fee is high.

I don't agree, it depends on which method you decide to use as there are many cheap options, like DOGE, LTC, ETH etc.

It seems to me that the sending rate is low compared to other exchanges, what I like about Yobit is its portfolio of coins and how easy it is to use its interface, it also has the DICE games

On 10/4/2020 at 9:49 AM, macmahadi said:

I think Yobit's withdrawal fee is much higher for some tokens. However, the Fee of some Tokens seemed normal to me. Such as Dogecoin. Withdrawal fee is much lower. I always withdraw it.

So my brother , how much is the  commission  for trx or  xtz kripto  crypto coin on the yobit exchange ? I will directly bring  all my trx  xtz crypto  to yobit.  Therefore  I wonder  about  the commission  amount.

Hi, I think you should first look to see which currency gets the lowest commission, then convert your bitcoin into the same currency and withdraw.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, mhmd said:

I see that Yobit offers bitcoin prices higher than the market price, and this does not affect a large difference at the time of withdrawal if the quantity of coins you have is respectable, but if your balance is small, switch it and this contributes a lot to the growth and spread of cryptocurrencies around the world. This campaign has been classified in the tenth place thus it helps in Market growth and more and more people joining them. Exchange them to other coins for cheap fees?
For example exchange it for TRX or XRP and it charges a little less for withdrawal

I am thinking  of creating  an investment basket in yobit. The things I want to keep in  my cart will be  XRP , LTC , XLM , EOS  and  LİNK . I know there are  low commission  on the yobit  exchange . Do you have any information  about the  commission  amounts of these  cryptocurrencies.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:25 AM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

Yobit has a great diversity of currencies and you could use another so that the fees do not affect you too much, also you could earn much more money with a good strategy and so those fees would be little.

• Useful or interesting 1

The fees to withdraw btc is high in almost all exchanges, I recommend you withdraw in ltc or xrp. dash is also a good option as well as xlm. I have never withdrawn in btc, because much is lost. There are always my friends options. God take care of me, blessings

I understand that it is big fee but in many exchanges it is the same but I have a solution for you as you can withdraw in another cryptocurrency like tron or waves or ripple or litecoin and you can withdraw with these coins to another exchange, the cost of the fees will be only a few cents and then withdraw the bitcoin to your wallet from the exchange that you know it has very low fees.

I will not withdraw but create a good position in bitcoin in yobit that I will use to invest in mining. I don't plan to withdraw anything from yobit because we will have to deposit again with all the useful offers they give to the users. I find no reason to not use yobit as an exchange, a wallet, and investment opportunity and a mining opportunity. It has so much to offer and I'm left wondering what more can we get from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Bitcoin withdrawal fees are high in all exchanges, you don't need to make this about Yobit it is a system in all exchanges to reduce loss when miners fees rise a lot. Some exchanges increased ethereum fees too as Binance and they forgotten to reduce them when the ethereum fees went lower.

I think that this is, of course, a rather big amount. But if you withdraw money from the yobit.net exchange in another way, for example, withdraw fiat through payment systems, then the commission is much more pleasant. You only have to exchange bitcoins for currency by paying a commission for the transaction, only 0.2%. I think this is not much.