ROBOTS and TRADING "Discussing" - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

ROBOTS and TRADING "Discussing"

If you are talking about the specialized robots in the field of trading, they are already present, but they are not guaranteed. I mean, they do not understand the psychology of the traders. All that is done is to determine the lowest value reached and the highest number and is trading in that range.but if you are talking about improved robots in the future, this matter may be followed

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bro robot is still a robot, it can't match with the brilliance of human intellect. It might happen in future but it will not worked well in trading because trading requires real time condition of the crypto market and also requires good decision making skills at the right moment which will be very difficult for robots to execute.

Dear friend you can still select your price and make the orders and when prize will toch this you will get your profit. Everyone trade their coims like that. 

Yes. Now robots can work on your behalf, you just need to choose the price and it will automatically trade. This is a way to save time and effort. I personally don't use robots. I prefer to trade myself.

Problem with robots is that they don't work. They don't work because trading is a zero sum game and if everyone would have access to winning trades, there would not be any more winning trades.

I believe that sooner or later the technology will also reach these levels that robots will do all our work in trading, for now there are also very good trading bots but which unfortunately must be set manually from start to finish...

I think that trading robots are dangerous and you need to use only trust bots or robots which you wrote yourself. It`s unsafe to use third part bots and give access to your trading account 

The entry and exit rules for deals can be based on simple conditions, such as the intersection of averages, or they can be based on sophisticated strategies that require an understanding of the platform's programming language.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that trading in a robot is found on the platforms MetaTrader 4 or 5  in Forex, and you can set a high and low price for the deal and end the trading deal upon reaching this price that you previously set

This service that you say is my friend already exists as there are some platforms through which you can specify the procedures and the price you want and the time and the transaction is done even in your absence but in my opinion this procedure is not a good thing for traders because any plan or changes in the market may cause the loss

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are bots in trading forex i think, i have never use them but some brokers have them. Tradersway broker they have trading bot when you will use it with metadrader 5. You will set everything like take profit or stop loss and the bot will start working smoothly.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/15/2020 at 2:32 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Technology and programming are growing up day by day..

Do you think that oneday we will be able to earn by robots in trading !?

Traders already are using bots to trade and I must say this way of trading only works for market makers and it's not something attainable for retailers that trading smaller amount and don't have any impact on on market movements, one very good thing about using bots is that they are reliable and they can do what you program them to do very quickly and almost without any error but they have a problem which is they are not us so they can not change their behavior at all if they see some change in the market that is not programmed in their configuration previously.

The technique of using robots in trading is a good technique, but for me, I prefer not to use this method of trading because it may be risky and sometimes the price may rise and become more appropriate for us, but the robot used the price that we set beforehand so I prefer trading manually

I think robots will have a big role in deals in the world of cryptocurrencies in the near future and most deals will be through robots.

Trading bots have become a major role in the field of trade and there are several types of smart bots but frankly, I prefer manual trading and setting specific goals and not relying on bot decisions, especially since the bot has full access to our account and this is dangerous.

The crypto world is growing with time. And it seems that the crypto world will be in a lead within some next months. It will always be remembered that the whale and the algorithms are responsible for the sometimes ups and downs of prices. Bit in meanwhile it is also true that the robot including will be available after a much time gone. And this will actually  get this in a solid position. 

My friend, these robots are available and you can use them to carry out trades on your behalf. Frankly, I see that these robots are very good and until this time I have not tried them because I rely on trading manually

Friend, isn't there something like this on the stock exchange now? After all, we can also buy for one price and sell for another! Like stocks on the market. Of course, this is a very interesting situation, and it can serve to facilitate trading in our future!

On 5/23/2020 at 4:08 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I think robots will have a big role in deals in the world of cryptocurrencies in the near future and most deals will be through robots.

Of course in future definitely robot trading get popularity, because present this type bot trading new in trading field, that's why some many traders fears to do robot trading, because they thinks robots should not have any feeling's like humans have, when they do trading maybe its cause to face loss, but when they realize if they use perfectly these robots and  entire proper details then these bots also do good trading and save our time, hope in future we see robot trading.

Edited by Honny143

Yes there is robot trading is available and we know that it is good and when the robot trading starts then it not involve the emotions.

The robots do work but they will never have the performance that a professional trader can have. By the way, to use a robot you have to know how to trade since you are the one who programs it. The best option will always be the one that best suits your investment style. If you want better performance and not depend on external agents then trade, but if you want someone or something to do the investments for you then use robots.

i think this is not possible to trade by robot as the crypto is not a circular topic. the price can go high any time and also it can be go low. so the decision have to take by a human.

I think even at present you can make use of bot for trading coins but the major problem is that they can make you lose out on big chances of earning big profit which is why i suggest we trade manually by ourselves because by that you will be monitoring the market situation yourself which will make you know the right time to sell for good profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many robots for trading and yobit has one too, I haven't tried to use it but I will as I want to learn how this automated process works and maybe try to find a winning pattern in some trades.

• +2 1