ROBOTS and TRADING "Discussing" - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

ROBOTS and TRADING "Discussing"

Well it will take time for sure as AI and Machine learning are still in new phase this days. For best efficiency theey need to reach the climax and i don't think we get profit all times these robots may fail too because they also can't predict the future. Let's see what happens!!

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Used similar for a while. In the first month of working with him I was + 30%, I was very surprised, but the next month he already made -20%, then he just continued to drain my balance until he leaked about -70%. Then I turned it off.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

and all of these done by a robot !

It is theoretically possible, but it also needs it in digital form. For example, abullish news should be released in digital form for these AI bots to conduct prediction and trades.

But these systems aren't flawless. They can't feel the real market sentiment investors are feeling towards these trading assets. Also, the market is controlled by whale manipulations, that could be undetectable to these bots.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not try to used any robot or BOTs for trading I don't even have interest in rise robotics Trading, it is better to make use of my talents in trading

Well, I much prefer trading on my own why? Simply because yea robot trading could help by it will do the job but it only based on its program so it cants think of complex or different ways, so it's more better to trade using our own thinking.

This software refers to robots that trade cryptocurrency on exchanges. Maybe this is what is meant. They are called trading robots. 

On 2/15/2020 at 2:32 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Technology and programming are growing up day by day..

Do you think that oneday we will be able to earn by robots in trading !?
i mean that.. earning just by selecting a suitable high price and a low price and make the trade end when it reach this suitable price?

Tell us your opinions guys! i really need to benefit from your experiences..

You don't need to wait for any day because there are already some robots that are claimed to be able to trade for you but over time more advanced robots will be developed that can handle more details about trading and increase profitability. But I believe that even if robots develop completely, they are more suitable for beginners and medium-level traders. Veterans and highly experienced traders can manage their trades better than any robot.

You can already automate your trading by buying at the low price and instantly putting another sell order higher, as your minimum sell price. This process is quick and for many bull coins you will get profits sooner or later.

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Alot of people using boys to trade now and this method is really make alot of money daily but buying these method is cost alot and if we want to make one need to learn alot about that 

Bots are everywhere nowadays i always try to put a price in a second other one put a price higher than me in a satoshi or two that is not a human it is a bot has a system to buy and sell.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:26 AM, max2020 said:

Although trading without the robot is much better, but some people do not control the feelings in the stores, so trading for them is difficult, but the robot has no feelings and a decision has been made on it.

Robot are bull shit sometimes they don't follow rules they misbehave, when you trade yourself is preferable to robot

It is difficult for beginners to learn from the start all the wisdom for trading cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency trading bots are computer programs that are created to open orders for buying or selling digital assets in an automatic mode. Of course, trading with bots is more profitable. But there is a problem. How to choose a working and profitable bot?

Present So many traders use bot trading ,because in this trading we do any think,like always check chart's analysis market prices like this type routine work not do, because this bots do everything we just select coin and entire our amount and set this bots to do starts trading, but I don't think this not trading is good, because we humans thinks like bot not think, and are just programing softwares.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:32 AM, MuhammadSh said:

i mean that.. earning just by selecting a suitable high price and a low price and make the trade end when it reach this suitable price?

------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give❤️for useful comments and topics

Well i think trading is uncertain. Because prices are very much fluctuating. But nobody knows the exact future. But for sure there will be a lot more new innovations all the time. 

i have heard approximately such buying and selling and additionally i used to be approximately to study it however unluckily i was no longer having adequate fund that allows you to research from a person.

Hello dude, due to the daily new technology in this mordern time , it is not impossible to make the automated robot to make the cryptocurrency tradings by analyzing the market situations. I think scientists will be able to build the robot for the crypto tradings. 

I think the works are working now because not everyone sells them and they only work because there is a human factor. If there are only robots left, there will be little trading fluctuations.

but with out robot, you may still set a limit alternate with a view to execute while rate reaches that focus on. but, by now robots can still do your buying and selling for you. i really like analysing the market myself.

I don't really understand your question, because robots are already trading on every exchange and they do actually bring some profit to their owners.

This group is really good and it will help many people if it is implemented but I do not think that robots have the same cockpit as humans, so I think that trading away from robots is more profitable than trading using robots

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/15/2020 at 7:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give❤️for useful comments and topics

Wow there is now robots in cryptocurrency. I think that the use of robots is great becaus ethey can track and calculate the possible movement and predicts the next value of money. It is great for the users lf cryltocurrency because they can interact with it. 

On 2/15/2020 at 1:07 AM, Banito23 said:

But without robot, you can still set a limit trade which will execute when price reaches that target. But, by now robots can still do your trading for you. I like analysing the market myself.

Yes it's better to analyze the market by your self than to rely on trading robots because they are not hundred percent accurate though they are praised to be good.

It is possible to trade using robots already, and there are several sites that provide this service, but I prefer regular trading, it is better for me

Life is great and enjoy it

there are many trading bots that are out there at the moment however in my experience i have not managed to be successful with any of these bots. These bots generally show a good profit for the first few days you are generally quite happy with the returns that you are getting however then the profits start to decrease and soon you are making losses and eventually you have nothing to show for it because you lose almost everything. Maybe bots are rigged in a way. but i am hoping to find a reliable bot soon. Maybe the ones i used were scams.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, bots always work in the cryptocurrency market and have reached an unimaginable stage of artificial intelligence, so the majority of trading on the market has become between trading bots and not between real humans.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да это правда )) Он постоянно что то говорит о Биткоине, то плохо , то хорошо, но пока он его рекламирует и привлекает внимание нам это на руку.  После халвинга скорее всего будет небольшой спад, но это в теории, на самом деле сейчас сложно сказать как пойдет цена, вполне возможно что до 20 апреля цена вырастет до 80-85 , а там может и будет откат , то совсем небольшой....
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org
    • Блокчейн – это технология, которая была изначально разработана для обеспечения безопасности транзакций с криптовалютами, такими как биткоин. Однако блокчейн имеет потенциал для применения в различных областях, включая выборы президента. В данной статье мы рассмотрим, как блокчейн может помочь в проведении выборов президента и обеспечить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность результатов.   1. Безопасность   Одной из основных проблем традиционных систем голосования является возможность манипуляции результатами выборов. С использованием блокчейна, голоса избирателей могут быть зашифрованы и добавлены в цепочку блоков, что делает невозможным изменение результатов и подделку голосов.   2. Прозрачность   Блокчейн обеспечивает прозрачность и доступность данных. Информация о голосах избирателей будет доступна всем участникам сети, что позволит следить за процессом голосования и убедиться в его честности.   3. Идентификация   С помощью технологии блокчейн можно обеспечить идентификацию избирателей без необходимости передачи личной информации третьим лицам. Каждый участник сможет проверить свой голос и убедиться, что он участвовал в выборах.   4. Улучшение участия   Блокчейн также может помочь увеличить участие избирателей в выборах за счет удобства и безопасности процесса голосования. Электронное голосование с использованием блокчейна позволит голосовать из любой точки мира, что может привлечь больше людей к участию в выборах.   Использование технологии блокчейн в выборах президента может повысить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность голосования. Это позволит избежать мошенничества, обеспечить честный подсчет голосов и повысить доверие избирателей к выборам. Несмотря на некоторые технические и юридические проблемы, внедрение блокчейна в выборы может стать важным шагом к совершенствованию демократических процессов.
    • Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io