Exchange Fees - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

When it comes to fees i am really curios, because one of the traits i am looking for into an exchange is the low fees. because most of the exchange fees right now are expensive.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Yes guys they have increased the prices in the trading and withdrawal fees are increasing. As we do not know that what will happen in the next future.

i am using kucoin exchange.

this exchange cost 0.15% fees both maker and taker.

but if you use kcs then 85% discounts available. 

i am always use kcs for fees. 

10 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

i am using kucoin exchange.

this exchange cost 0.15% fees both maker and taker.

but if you use kcs then 85% discounts available. 

i am always use kcs for fees. 

yea not just you but i also prefer kucoin nowadays for their low fees and it helps that they have volume on most of the good coins because in yobit i always struggle to sell and buy coins like dgb because they have low fees.

I always use coin with little fee like TRX Ada xlm xrp ong litcoin and in few past day try to withdraw the usdt in Tron network and the fee is 0 and try in past withdraw in neo but have problems you just withdraw 1 , 2,3 etc... But it's lovely way to withdraw

I generally or can also say mostly use yobit exchange and whenever i withdraw my btc coins from there it charges 0.02 coins as a transaction fees and i am satisfied with it because it gives good protection to the coins in wallet.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:50 AM, hexwin said:

Old data

Trading fee is very important to people how trad in short term due to they buy and sell many times along the day , so I really like kucoin and binance very much.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 PM, hexwin said:

Old data

What can I say I really don't get the information who are trying to relate with here I hope to learn more from this forum thanks in advance

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 PM, hexwin said:

Old data

Note: all these data are changing with respect to time.

If the rates are a very important point when withdrawing in an exchange since sometimes we can lose part of our earnings in just one withdrawal.  That is why you have to be very clear.Their exchange was opened in 2015 and as you can see it is on the top of the list so it is quite popular.

Many exchanges havung some hidden or extra charges .so everybody prefer binance and kucoin exchange which is havung a least fees on the transactions.apart from this there is no hidden charges

• +2 1

This data is shifting completely the time and perhaps nearby are other less important exchanges with develop fees and for a second time not every single one of them are incorporated at this time in these forum

• +1 1

This is a kind of graph that we can see and we can exchange the best. We can see the ups and downs of a price here, yes, I think if we understand this, we can more easily choose.

Well fee in exchange is natural, but every exchange have a different fees, for me yobit and binance fees is not that really high for me. And also their platform is easy to use and navigate.

Wow Hitbtc and  binance has much low trading fee then coinbase and many others why some exchanges has much high fee on trading totally   I am not understand  why people use these exchanges.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:50 AM, hexwin said:

Old data

i mainly use binance and kucoin because of their trading fees that are low even without being discounted.

with discounted fees those are the best exchanges to use, because you can get a very good discount even without a huge monthly trading volume

On 2/10/2020 at 11:09 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

Well fee in exchange is natural, but every exchange have a different fees, for me yobit and binance fees is not that really high for me. And also their platform is easy to use and navigate.

Yes .there are many good exchanges whose fees are just normal and cheap.and the service is very good as comoare to other high fees exchanges.and yobit also is good exchange with a nominal service charges

There are many exchanges and different fees, you can withdraw bitcoin from yobit with a big fee but you can trade your bitcoin to litecoin then withdraw it for a small fee in the same exchange! But there are localbitcoins and paxful which are very great to exchange your coins for a small fee.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Very helpful to use We do not know which exchanger has very low fees Thank you for sharing very helpful information about exchanger fees

4 minutes ago, usjiavaka said:

If you don't want to pay in bitcoin, then you can use altcoin to pay for withdrawals and I'm sure this fee will also decrease. I don't mind paying a high fee if the withdrawal process takes a short time. They are very cheap in withdrawals and transactions. Not everyone trades large amounts of money and cannot use exchanges that always require large fees

Here we are not talking about the withdrawing fees, but we are only talking about the exchanging fees when we are trading cryptocurrencies in the exchanging platform

I give a second hand to stay in finance but I was kicked in. I am a fan of cookies when they come in because they do not complain that there is a huge amount that helps you make new money...