Exchange Fees - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

Yes, i think that yobit is the best because its exchanging fees is low and they work fast for the others sites. And second binance its fee low as well but its works very slowly and other sites are fee are high.... 

• +5 1

yes i like to yobit and binance exchange both are good for me binance fees is low and yobit fees is normal and its working speed are fast fot the other exchange any can't hacked. both exchanging sites are best due to security system so that's why i use this.

• +2 1

We truly couldn't care less about exchanging charges it's now not high we love to see a few pictures like you Post about pull back expenses in each trade now we can analyze between them

• +2 1

There are many exchanges sites that charged fees for exchange. Binance and yobit are the best sites for exchange. But i think binance is the best foe low fees. 

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 PM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

It seems binance has a very good fee. It is the biggest exchange so even if they charge low it will be a good income for then because of their large userbase. All this exchanges charge small fee and it doesn't even feel like anything from your money.

I currently use binance and it charges a fee of 0.075% if you have the BNB token, and I also use a Kucoin, whenever you use an exchange currency your rate will be lower

I personally use the binance trading exchange, a good secure platform that you can also trade on if you need it.

Basically I use Binance and KuKoin because they have one of the lowest commissions, as well as a nice design and interface, I see no reason to use exchanges with high commissions

On 9/27/2020 at 1:26 PM, MalikAdnan said:

There are many exchanges sites that charged fees for exchange. Binance and yobit are the best sites for exchange. But i think binance is the best foe low fees. 

yes theis is relatively true but when you look at withdrawing fees, you find them exagerating (for example if you try to withdraw BTC yobit take 0.0012 BTC which is the equivalent of 12 $)

All exchanges takes a small fee to change our one crypto to another cryto. It is the business of exchanges. They earn through our fees.

Some exchanges fees is very high.

These should reduce their fee.

Then they can attract more people.

I mainly use Binance because for me it is the best exchange and besides that it has exchange rates of 0.1% which I find very good when trading in this exchange.

Binance and Payeer, the best for me in this aspect, you hardly lose money when changing between currency and send

Coinbase and Uphold, for sending within the same platform

• Useful or interesting 1

I use binance and yobit.i don't seem any higher fee in these two.Binance fee is more low than yobit.But not that much.So sometimes i exchange in yobit.Most of the time in binance.And whenever i give exchange order it was so quick in these two.So both are my opinion.

21 hours ago, holataklu said:

All exchanges takes a small fee to change our one crypto to another cryto. It is the business of exchanges. They earn through our fees.

Some exchanges fees is very high.

These should reduce their fee.

Then they can attract more people.

when rates get too low, millions of people will use cryptocurrencies, that will be great

21 hours ago, p1o2v3 said:

If you need to withdraw currency, I use dogecoin, when trading exchanges constantly change commissions depending on the volume or availability of their internal tokens, referral program, this figure is constantly changing.

and a good option to use doge

On 1/10/2019 at 17:50, hexwin said:

Puede ver las tarifas de los principales intercambios y la comparación de menor a mayor.

¿Qué intercambio usas y qué tarifas cobran?

Nuevos datos: 4 de octubre de 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg: grande

Datos antiguos

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Lately I use Kucoin, Binance and Bitso, I have occupied some others but for their fees and currencies I occupy the aforementioned, although the ETH fee anywhere is expensive and it seems that the BTC fee is cheaper compared to the regularity with which it is occupies. At the moment I do not think I occupy another exchange. If not, the use of another exchange is almost forced by the currencies that that exchange has.

How many times have I tried to verify the PayPal, but it didn’t work all the time, they just don’t want to accept documents, although maybe I’m just taking bad pictures. I don't remember, maybe I had a second account from PayPal, which I verified, but I don't remember the data from him. They may not verify my new account, due to the fact that there is already a main account?

I think exchangers can be found in any direction on the best exchange and it is very profitable to exchange

It is difficult to give an answer on what fees they charge as the fees are constantly changing. I am on Binance as well and noticed that one day they had a really low ethereum withdrawal and then next time I checked only a couple days later this fee had tripled so we always need to keep our eyes on the fees. But do remember this is how exchanges make a living so a lot of their fee money goes right back into the exchange in terms of maintenance and operations.

Cryptocurrency exchange rates show the current price of any of the selected cryptocurrencies for today. Cryptocurrency exchange prices are calculated as average values for all cryptocurrency markets in the world where this cryptocurrency is traded today. You can follow the electronic currency exchange rate to find the best cryptocurrency exchange rate to buy and sell.
Cryptocurrency exchange prices are updated every 30 seconds.
The cryptocurrency exchange price is traded on different cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency markets. Unlike the classic currency, nobody sets your rate for today or tomorrow. On each cryptocurrency exchange, the cryptocurrency exchange rate changes at different time intervals. To accurately understand the cryptocurrency rate, you now need to instantly calculate the average value of the exchange rate in all cryptocurrency markets.

In my opinion, Coinbase has the lowest transaction fee. Its capabilities are as follows
Possibility of payment through credit cards and transfers through the banking system
High reputation and security
Suitable for beginners
Coverage of currencies stored by Coinbase Insurance
Support for stable and popular USDC and DAI coins

An exchange with little fee would recommend Binance, and MXC, their withdrawal fees are very low and their withdrawals the same, others that I would also recommend with fees a little higher than the previous two but are still low is BW, they are quite accessible fees and his withdrawal amount is quite low too

HitBTC has the lowest fees now.  Chart is showing Binance has slightly increased fees.  Other exchanges from the chart are taking more fees. I'd like to choose exchange with the lowesr fees.  

• Useful or interesting 1

This list is incomplete as it doesn't have Yobit which is one of the top exchanges and ranked very high in coinmarketcap in traffic as it has the most real traders from many other exchanges in this list. Trading fees are important but some exchanges offer a lot of bonus to reduce this after trading a lot of time.

• +2 1