- You hold your private keys

- Nobody can turn off your account

- Privacy - real dex will not ask you for kyc

- Security - much harder to hack

- You can not create fake volume

Current disadvantages:

- Low volume

- Slow speed

dex is definitely not suitable for arbitrage but wawes dex is not bad if you want to be in control of your own money

• Useful or interesting 1

I see coinbase have a highest fee now, It's normal since mostly the user was based on Europe and USA. Currently i'm using Binance And Yobit and i think the fee was really low and great for small traders like me, Especially Binance with BNB Discount and yobit with so many alternative coin and token.

If you want to know that what cryptocurrency exchange is the best if you want to work in the exchange that is requiring low fees as you shown in this post figures. You will need to contact it's administrator for correct fees rules.

Fee transactions is relative, most people only worry about fee for withdraw process. They use another coin or create more profit to reduce fee. Last one trick is follow several faucet and use it, I did the last trick.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:59 PM, Sakib said:

All exchange sites charge a fixed fee from the trader.This they take for granted.There is no specification of fees from crypto, when the value of a coin goes up, it is possible to lower the fee, and if the price goes down the fee increases.I couldn't say right

I do not think so, I think that each exchange has its own fees system, and I think that the fees also do not rise and fall due to the market, but are fixed and the platform puts it on all traders.

I don't use coinbase because of the fee. And if it were not for the active trader fee bonus of gemini I would not use them either. Yobit is very low on fees. Bitmex and Binance are soso on fees in my opinion. Somewhere between 0.1% and 0.8% is normal, but the biggest trick to get low or no fees is to do P2P or OTC market trading. This means you set your own price and fees with buyers and sellers and it can really save a ton of money if you are selling a big amount.

This is also one of the reasons why binace is one of the leading exchanges in the world, it is a bit related to security and other utilities, but basically low fees that meet the needs. user

The most prestigious at the moment, tops 1 trading fee at the present time is the reason that binace is so popular, or invested together to make money.
good luck

On 10/2/2019 at 3:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Every type of exchange have different fee and they just apply the fee about the coins value if the coin value is down then they apply low fee if the coin value is high then they apply high fee and like this every exchanges have their own fee and commission they earn. Crypto is the best

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is one of the bottleneck when it comes to using any exchange.some exchange charge exorbitant high fees whereas other charge considerate fee.better still check the fees before using any exchange at all so that you don't end up paying abnormal exchange fees

Some people worry about fees but I can say fees is depend exchanges policy, not much. For withdraw I use altcoin because has low fees than bitcoin. People who worry about fees mostly is swing trader or trader with low budget. Find strategy to increase your profit is better than wasting time looking exchanges with low fees.

Thanks for sharing with us all low exchange fees list of exchanger.Now we can see which exchanger has low exchange fees from this topics.

Edited by ShakilA

For me, the actual minimal charge for every foreign currency may be the drawback associated with Bitmax trade costs.
I have been while using trade for many several weeks, the quantity of cash is actually great and you will actually make money through taking part in Bitmax trade occasions, it is a great Bitmax trade, therefore, you will be helpful.

Yes before i think yobit fee is high,but if you trade it like in litecoin the fee is too low thats why now i am more likely uses yobit than other exchanger.

7 minutes ago, auiwrb4 said:

Coinbase has the highest fee of all recent updates. I find these exchanges easier and more user friendly than other exchanges. hitBtc, their withdrawal fee is also very high. plus logging in is even a big pain

exactly! i dont know why people keep using coinbase because this shit has a very high fee compared to others, and a piece of advice to you buddy dont use Hitbtc that much because if your account is locked you will need months to get it back.

10 hours ago, duncun007 said:

persis! saya tidak tahu mengapa orang tetap menggunakan coinbase karena omong kosong ini memiliki biaya yang sangat tinggi dibandingkan dengan yang lain, dan nasihat untuk Anda sobat jangan menggunakan Hitbtc sebanyak itu karena jika akun Anda terkunci, Anda akan membutuhkan berbulan-bulan untuk mendapatkannya kembali.

I have also experienced something unpleasant when using btc hit exchanges, because btc hits are more suitable for investors or upper middle traders because of policies that might make it difficult for small traders including bounty hunters, because there is a minimum coin that can be traded, while  if we only have a few coins and it turns out the amount is below the specified minimum amount, then the coin will only be a wallet display, while for wd there is also a minimum limit..

That's also the main reason why most of us choose low-cost exchanges, but I think it's because the credibility and security of your secure accounts is important. Put too much of your money on the floor

13 hours ago, tranhungritc said:

That's also the main reason why most of us choose low-cost exchanges, but I think it's because the credibility and security of your secure accounts is important. Put too much of your money on the floor

but be careful because not all exchanges that has low fee are trustful or even good with security because lots of people chose cryptopia for its low withdraw fee but it was hacked because of their bad security.

Thanks a lot for your important information.we have to pay some fees for exchange.it is essential for exchange.we don't have a clear idea about low exchange fee.please inform me.

The exchange fee is one of the major issues in our currency transactions.  So if we make a big exchange, then we have to pay higher fees.  So if we exchange a certain amount of currency, the fee will be deducted.  So it is best to make a large exchange that will deduct the fees at the same time, so that our currencies will have some amount.

Great comparison! However, the data is constantly changing, but in general, everything is already visible and you can choose the most acceptable option for yourself.

• +1 1

Exchange Fees:-

The exchange fee is very high if you take withdraw in bitcoins, all the exchanges take more fee for withdrawal if you take withdraw exchange favorite crypto currency, the clients crypto currency exchange take high fee if you take withdraw in waves coins.

28 minutes ago, auiwrb4 said:

We don't really care about transaction fees, it's not very high, I believe in Binance. Its fees are quite low compared to other wallets, but it also has quite secure security, the fee is what we need to pay when having a secure exchange.

Your opinion is good to choose and believe in binance because to my knowledge binance is also good even the cost is quite low compared to other wallets but if you already trust him then I am sure you can secure your money in binance when having a safe exchange.