Exchange Fees - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

On 10/2/2019 at 1:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

As I know many of exchanges fees from crypto exchanges platforms are ranged from 0.1% to 0.3% that's why on your chart you can see 1-13 (binance to craken) fees are ranged to that amount of 0.1% to 0.3%. But I don't know that kind of exchange GEMINI and it has so much huge exchanging fees.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is one of the reasons why binary exchanges are number 1, because they are very cheap in withdrawal and trading costs. Not everyone trades with large funds and it is not possible to use exchanges that always require large fees

On 10/2/2019 at 11:39 AM, BBC said:

Im always withdrawing with altcoin than bitcoin . it can reduce fee more than any option .

and also binance its cheapest fee i think

Me too if you choose to withdraw with altcoin you will save a big amount from withdrawal fee. But when you use Bitcoin and Ethereum the fees are really high.

Try Digifinex too the fees there are really low. 

Your investment is more important than the fee, as I suggest you to get the money what you are trading. If you are looking for a fee lowest, then you may be losing your margin money. Most of the exchanges are scams and they try to attract customers in any method.

Thank you for this statistics. Many exchanges require a high fee for withdrawing money, sometimes it reaches 5 more dollars, so I use unpopular altcoins

5 hours ago, olga228 said:

Also yobit is not listed there but its has very low exchange fee. It should be get listed and compared to the others. Thanks in advance 

where do you mean yobit is not registered? I think this exchange is listed on the coinmarketcap website and has become an exchange that is known by many crypto traders, this yobit exchange also has lots of low-cost altcoins for withdrawals.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:39 AM, BBC said:

Im always withdrawing with altcoin than bitcoin . it can reduce fee more than any option .

and also binance its cheapest fee i think

Yes i agree, it is much more cheaper, and this is very convenient

On 10/2/2019 at 4:20 AM, hexwin said:

Old data

I don't know where you got the Data, but do you think HitBtc is a good platform for exchanging Crypto? I also heard Bittrex closed in most countries and looking to close permanently.

Let me know HitBtc turned out into a scam or not.

Exchanging with good exchanges is the best thing than looking for a small amount of fee money.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:25 AM, Consignee said:

This two are very user friendly, same here. If any paid is available here, I never look into another exchange. These twos are bookmarked on my homepage as well. Withdrawal fee also low.

Hi I want to ask something. Does kucoin require traders to KYC to trade and/or to withdraw?because I’m interested to trade at Kucoin.

I use only Binance exchange because as you can see in the charts they have the lowest fees for trading from all exchanges. I don't even know why people would use other exchanges with fees up to 2%

We really don't care about trading fees it's already not very high we love to see some pictures like you Post about withdraw fees in each exchange now we can compare between them

Many users complain about the commission rates of these services and are looking for services that can trade without paying commissions.  Without these commissions, no service would have survived until this time, and each service would have disappeared from the market with great emphasis.  So I'm on the side that's not against the commission.  Especially when we look at this graph, we can see that the commissions of many quality services are low.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 10/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, hexwin said:

This data is changing all the time, and maybe there are other smaller exchanges with better fees.

Not all of them are included here.

Your opinion is good and I agree with the changes all the time because every change there must be another small exchange with a set fee but that is not included here but it can be elsewhere.

On 11/21/2019 at 5:46 AM, jore1 said:

Yes, there are many exchanges that are very high. If you do not accept that, you must check their transaction fees before trading.

The first thing I do when I move to another exchange is check their terms of services and after that I check their maker and taker fees and then the transaction fee because I don't want to make the mistake of realising its way high fee later on.

Edited by Naga
Double posted by mistake

In that's picture I often use binance because it's 0.1% fee in every trade. Yobit and Coinbene are other platforms that I often use as a place to trade. Looking at from that data I think you should add some other exchanges.

On 10/1/2019 at 3:50 PM, hexwin said:

Old data

I dont see Yobit in this graph, and Yobit have 0.2% for taker and for maker too.

Which is how I see among the first on this list.

And I dont understand for itBit exchange, what is this -% for maker? You dont pay fee and what is - (minus)?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Actually trading fees (Maker / Taker) are not very influential for day traders like me but indeed if you want to get a bigger profit it needs to be calculated, I use binance and pay a fee with BNB to get a discount.

By utilizing the brought together trades we are parting with allowed to cash to this covetous trade proprietors. We should begin utilizing decentralized trades, the example is AIRSWAP.

For day trading, I often use binance because the discount obtained when using BNB as a fee, besides that, we also convert small assets to BNB, which makes it easy, but the minimum trades are not suitable for too many decimals, therefore I think yobit is good in my opinion.

In General, I hate the Commission on the exchanges, especially on your charts you can see a really big increase in Commission every year. I think when the cryptocurrency becomes even more expensive, then the Commission will fly up to the sky again.

That is the reason I love Binance and Kucoin LOL Truly I never looked at the charges between trades anyway I additionally didn't have any thought that these two are relatively low expense takers. Do you all realize that pulling back NEO is free in Binance, and Hell, I didn't realize Gemini charges such high measure of expense. Along these lines, on the off chance that I trade 10 BTC worth of digital money, I need to pay a sum of 0.10 BTC. I could never attempt to utilize this trade, regardless of whether there is no trade exist on the planet. Binance are Kucoin are the best until the end of time.

Thanks for this data now, but the problem is this fees are depending on bitcoin price they can be reduced if the price dropped, as a general idea this fees are unstable 

Principles of commission trading are not large on exchanges. They differ greatly depending on the exchange but not much. I no longer like commissions on exchanges on bitcoin withdrawals and some other coins. Bitcoin withdrawal fee is high

• +2 1