IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Keeping BTC Coins in our BTC Balance will save it if you mistakenly give them the wrong address then you may lose your btc

Hello my friend
In the past few days there have been some problems with the Yobit site
But now all the problems have been fixed and you can collect your currencies from it

Yobit is the only medium to receive our currencies through this forum. So we don't have a choice to add our accounts than yobit. As a matter of fact,sometimes the technical issues occur in yobit and also it gets fixed after a limited amount of time. So it is safe for the users to store currencies in yobit.  

On 2/13/2020 at 8:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

This happens frequently, so you don't have to worry about this. Our Bitcoin is totally safe on Yobit platform and I see no reason to not trust this platform. 

On 2/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

We can't give you any gerrunte of it. Because there are many hackers. Recently many reputated exchangers got back. You can hold your assets on a security active account.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have been using the Yobit platform for many years and have not had any problems with it and my balance of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies safely in it so I trust this platform greatly.

Yobit is the exchange that I used for more than one year and they have been one of the better exchanges in the market and keeping your btc on yobit is safe. 

It is very safe. Yobit is one of the best platform and one of the safest too. The only problem I have with them is the high charges on withdrawal of bitcoin. NB: it is not a wallet and it shouldn't be treated as one. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes your bitcoin is completely safe on the YOBIT platform and these are maintenance operations only and everything will work again in a short period of time only be patient

THINK POSITIVE

YoBit is good exchange and have been doing very well since many year so i don't think you have to worry about your Coins in the wallet of Yobit. They are safe and the security is extremely high in yobit. But if you don't believe then you can use private wallet for maximum security.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes until now everything is okay my friend ! nothing happen to my coins !
until now I am holding them to buy them in a high price ! and they are safe on Yobit

Our earned btc payments are in yobit exchange. It is much safe don't be worried about your earned bitcoin from crypto talk forum. You need to be specific and constantly making posts work on crypto talk forum and earned monthly 900,000 satoshi it means more then 60$ and then withdraw your fund from exchange. 

Yobit exchange is one of the safest exchange for those who have preferred all the security measures prescribed by the exchange for example enabling 2FA security. I have BTC stored on the BTC  wallet of Yobit exchange which is still safe there. 

On 2/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I don't think store any assets in exchangers or wallet. Because there are many big exchangers already lose their funds for hackers. We should always keep safe our assets. If you don't have other way then turn on your account 2FA security.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 2/13/2020 at 7:25 PM, Nezar said:

My friend yobit is very safe for your digital currencies and fraudsters cannot access it and if one day you encounter any problem on the platform it is a technical problem and it will be resolved after several hours

This is right. 

Yobit is very safe and trusted by most of the people in cryptoworld especially those who are belong in this forum. 

I can put my 100% trust in yobit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Don't worry my friend your santoshi are safe just because there maybe some site maintenance or their fund would have went down so therefore they might have stop sending balance it will automatically start within 2-3 days

On 3/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Yes your bitcoin is completely safe on the YOBIT platform and these are maintenance operations only and everything will work again in a short period of time only be patient

I also think that yobit has high security and makes every trader feel completely safe. They have proven themselves being a crypto exchange for six years now. I would argue not to keep your crypto at an exchange though, no matter the security they offer. No exchange can vouch for the security of our systems so it is beter to hold crypto on a hardware wallet.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:26 PM, KURTAULI said:

The yobit exchange is very secure you can trust in the end. There is no 100% guarantee on the internet but your investment will not be lost

This is right. 

We can put our one hundred percent trust into yobit because it's really trusted and proven by many people in cryptoworld and in addition according to some survey this is the most chosen exchange site. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There is no fear about Yobit.It's one of the best exchange in the world.All of your coins is safe here.It has strong security.You can keep your crypto coin as many day as you want in yobit.No harm will come to your balance.So you can use yobit without any doubt.

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I also think that yobit has high security and makes every trader feel completely safe. They have proven themselves being a crypto exchange for six years now. I would argue not to keep your crypto at an exchange though, no matter the security they offer. No exchange can vouch for the security of our systems so it is beter to hold crypto on a hardware wallet.

I also mainly prefer to rather withdraw all the exchanged funds from YoBit when I reach the minimal withdrawal amount. Exchange accounts also take a risk of their account being stolen, which could happen much more easier than with a regular, encrypted wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes your bitcoin will be safe on yobit and I have been on this platform for years and have not had any problem in my currency

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/13/2020 at 7:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

Dont panic your btc is safe I guess it is a rec problem and they will resolve it as soon as possible.

Of course it's safe if not why we are all here ,dont worry about that your bitcoins is safe on the exchange even it's in your payment page and dont load to your balance,we are face this problems all the time 

• +1 1

Through my experience with this situation, I tell you that your money is safe and you do not need to worry, you are dealing with a reliable and safe platform. This procedure they do once in the gluttony or after a while that there is no movement in the platform and the portfolios are filled in and you will know that when you want to do something like you are withdrawing your money.

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: