IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Yobit wallet is the safest one to kept cryptocurrencies. Just wait an hour  before you can collect it sometimes it happens but i am sure that it was safe to put coins in here.

Yes Friend your bitcoin is  safe on yobit. D don't worry because  it's security is very strong. And it is safe and secure exchange. If you keep your private keys and password safe your bitcoin is safe. 

Yes, our bitcoins are safe and this very effectively affects the deposit. I trust the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, because it is the best exchange and number one! Yobit - you are the best. 

On 2/13/2020 at 1:47 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait

Contact Yobit support again if still not respond please realize Yobit have many users with limited customer services, be patient. I think your BTC is safe in Yobit account the problem is about crowded network or something wrong with your account/ transactions and need to fix first.

yes ,youbit is secure wallet..you can safely store your coin on this site.now adays youbit is icresing its safety..you just foolow their rules and safe your coin on this site.thank you..i hope you understand

I was new in yobit, i read lots of negative review about this exchange before but the last time i got issue from thwm regarding my deposits which i didnt receive,they fixed it right away so i think yobit is good and has a good team.

It happened to me by but I think it was being worked on. Everything are working perfectly fine now. You can trust yubit exchange, it has served a long way now.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:17 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

There is no doubt yobit wallet is fully safe  you can do transaction trading whatever you want you can do easily also I want to mention from this site you can trade in which currency you want that is also the best thing.

Yes your funds is safe in yobit exchange yobit is safe and secured exchange some issues in yobit website now fixed I hope this problem not happened again.

I'm pretty sure it's safe. But if you're still kind of fear losing you bitcoin you can always send them into your own wallet, so you don't have to feel that scared about keeping your bitcoin in yobit's wallet, just saying, you're free to do what you want with your bitcoin. If you can't send you balance, then it means the funds was empty, but now it works just okay, so you can send it again.

Yesterday I also encounter this problem but don't worry bro yobit legit exchange, and the pay genuinely this problem so many of members face, when yobit exchange not refills the bitcoin are any technical issues,  but they pay next day are some time later this problem solve and we received our bitcoins, so continue  work in the forum.

Your bitcoin is actually very safe on yobit so there is no need to panic or be worried because intruders can't bash away with your bitcoin as it's security is very strong and as long as you keep your private keys and password secret your bitcoin is safe.

There is no safe in crypto world but after read your post I believe is only about network or Yobit try to fix something in their system, delay will always happen in this situation. After 24 hours you can contact their team and ask about your transaction, no need to be afraid your fund will missing, Yobit is professional exchanges.

I have not faced this kind of incident but as I no that yobit is secure and safe but generally I didn't prefer to store crypto in exchange I think it's not a good idea even the exchange is secure.

This thing never happened to my coin and I have been registered on the Yobit exchange for two years and it is a very safe exchange and it has no problems

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Yobit is trusted flatform so I'm sure our Bitcoin is safe here. this is what we use to get paid for our post in cryptotalk campaign. 

Yes our all balance of btc in yobit exchange. We can trust on this exchange because this is listed exchange on cmc and coingeckco. It's volume is also not bad at all. 

You mean "sent to balance button not working "  thats why we transfer our earn bitcoin to Yobit main balance. 

But this is already available and we can now sent this to our wallet

Don't worry about it, yobit is safe and secure account, yes it is right information our earning bitcoins are save on yobit account that's the confirm information.. thank you.

BITCOIN are the best currency in this cryptoworld Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange offering more than 100 cryptocurrencies that can be traded directly on their website

Will maybe that is because the campaign need to be refill, and I think that Yobit has great security since it runs about many years now and thou the design is very simple but somehow it is hard to hack.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Don't worry everything is fine in yobit. If the transfer button is not work then you must wait because the funds for the campaign is not yet refill, you must wait until the funds refilled.  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

No doubt in my mind to say Yobit is a best  wallet to keep our bitcoin safe . It has many more options and features. It also supports many coins . so my conclusion is yobit exchange is very secure wallet and you can trust in the end. There is no 100% guarantee on the internet but i ensure you that your investment will not be lost