How To Get More Views On Youtube - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

How To Get More Views On Youtube

01.Use pinned Comments.
     What pinned comment means that you can write out a comment and you can actually pin it on very top of
your comment section.You can pin your comments with this feature or viewers comments with this feature.
     Use pinned comment to recommend one of your other videos and you actually include a link in that comment
as well.Cool thing about this is that when people scrolling through your comments and see your recommendation
at the top of your comment section and some of them will CLICK THE LINK AND WATCH THE OTHER VIDEO.

02.Create Playlists Of Your Videos And Recommend Them On Your Comment Section.

03.Add Links To Your Videos And Playlists In The Video Description.

04.Use End Screens.

Thank You So Much For Reading, I will See You In The Next Post.

ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES (2).png

Since am not efficiently active on YouTube I don't know how to increase my likes on YouTube I am here to learn more about cryptoworld instead

Increasing your views on youtube is about marketing. You need content and you need the right audience. A great place to start sharing the link to your videos is places like facebook and instagram... social media sites. That way people that know you are going to watch your video. They can they recommend the video to other people and your viewership will start to increase. This is a gradual process. so have some patience and it will be rewarded.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

First of all you are welcome here on this forum Cryptotalk where you can earn for posting here, but you need to learn the rules of this forum and you need to have an account on Yobit website exchange, so please learn rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

YouTube views isn't somewhat relates in the section and you cannot advertise links here and put some information about social media since it's like you're advertising it and it's not about crypto after all. Please read the rules.

If you want to get more views on YouTube then make quality content video and make funny or vines type of video because users like comedy videos more then others type of videos.

I think more followers in YouTube and likes are depending on how much your videos are good, automatically when you upload a useful videos you will earn them and you will have a famous channel like every other one in YouTube, thanks for these tips anyway, but sometimes we need to follow your current situation 

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I'm not aware of this. And I don't have a YouTube channel.  However, I will be able to inform you about this later.

I am not a youtuber. I don't have official account on youtube but I have some ideas about YouTube. It's a very better idea to shows your talent. 

It's depends on your videos to attract the people and get some views 

Make video attrctive enough. Make the click bait very attractive so that people will definately click on your videos. Try to keep  the video short and funny.

I don't really into YouTube and I don't even create any content there, I do focus with forum to gain free coins that I will use in my future trade and sometimes withdraw it already.

i think this post is not supposed to be in this section but i am a vlogger and i have also a youtube account and your post is correct but the most important to that reaching get more views on yt is creating more ideal content and involving a youtube sensation to improve more views and subscriptions.. 

My concern is that, are you a content creator on youtube? Well, I'm just curious because you've created a topic about getting more viewers on youtube, anyway this is useful content for those who are creating content in youtube.

In order for you to get more views in youtube, you should do a very good content and make it really entertaining so people will enjoy watching your videos. If you can avoid being boring then avoid it, because if you look bored on your video then your viewers will get bored too. Also share your channel in different social media sites.

When you will post useful and creative

Videos and information to all the people

On YouTube channel, then they will like your posts and in this way you will get followers and become a popular YouTuber and then you have alot of views will follow you..

My suggestion if you want to increase number of your viewers on YouTube.ask them to subcribe to your channel .also try to promote your channel to other social media if your still beginner.last is make a giveaways or event on your channel .

I agree with you with everything you say, but unfortunately, I cannot get the money from YouTube channels, and this is because it is not enabled for the option of Al-Zafat in my country

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, in my opinion, I think that to get more views on youtube you have to make good content which attracts the viewers then automatically people are attracted to your video and by their share, your video also can be viral.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:17 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.
     What pinned comment means that you can write out a comment and you can actually pin it on very top of
your comment section.You can pin your comments with this feature or viewers comments with this feature.
     Use pinned comment to recommend one of your other videos and you actually include a link in that comment
as well.Cool thing about this is that when people scrolling through your comments and see your recommendation
at the top of your comment section and some of them will CLICK THE LINK AND WATCH THE OTHER VIDEO.

02.Create Playlists Of Your Videos And Recommend Them On Your Comment Section.

03.Add Links To Your Videos And Playlists In The Video Description.

04.Use End Screens.

Thank You So Much For Reading, I will See You In The Next Post.

ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES (2).png

Really good topic because I am youtuber and I need a view o my video, I badly need a view to my videos. So I will definitely try this to my channel to get more view to my video.

Sorry mate, the youtube doesn't have any concerns with cryptocurrencies, so you cannot asking here how to get more views in youtube, this is spamming

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Thank you OP for sharing the tips, but it would be nice to be accompanied by videos and screenshots so that we can more easily understand.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Good post dear friend but I have a question is this post related about cryptocurrency? I don't think so this post about crypto coin, so dear friend please read the forum rules of the post then share good content here.

Nice tips, you can share your videos in other social medias like facebook and twitter just share it there, so you can gain more views in your youtube videos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day