How To Get More Views On Youtube - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

How To Get More Views On Youtube

Well thank you for your topic. It might be useful but I think not in this section. I have a YouTube channel and I would like to learn how to get more viwes and subscribers?

I really don't use YouTube regularly.So I don't have much knowledge to how to get more views on YouTube. I am rather interesting to know more about crypto.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.
     What pinned comment means that you can write out a comment and you can actually pin it on very top of
your comment section.You can pin your comments with this feature or viewers comments with this feature.
     Use pinned comment to recommend one of your other videos and you actually include a link in that comment
as well.Cool thing about this is that when people scrolling through your comments and see your recommendation
at the top of your comment section and some of them will CLICK THE LINK AND WATCH THE OTHER VIDEO.

02.Create Playlists Of Your Videos And Recommend Them On Your Comment Section.

03.Add Links To Your Videos And Playlists In The Video Description.

04.Use End Screens.

Thank You So Much For Reading, I will See You In The Next Post.

ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES (2).png

In this time there are many competition in youtube. It's hard to get views on videos. But if you create some interesting and unique then it will definitely get views. also there are some other tips that you have to follow to raise your youtube channel.

For increasing you you tube channel followers. Then you must have to work on a good content that must will  people may like that video.

Then that video goes viral and your followers will increase.

Always prefer to make a good impression video.

Youtube paragraph I am going to say Youtube is all you can do Jupiter is divided  This is the video of me and my friends.

If you want your channel not to be blocked, use real traffic. You can use Facebook, twiter or forum traffic as a source. The YouTube algorithm is complicated and rules are tightened

On 2/12/2020 at 2:17 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.
     What pinned comment means that you can write out a comment and you can actually pin it on very top of
your comment section.You can pin your comments with this feature or viewers comments with this feature.
     Use pinned comment to recommend one of your other videos and you actually include a link in that comment
as well.Cool thing about this is that when people scrolling through your comments and see your recommendation
at the top of your comment section and some of them will CLICK THE LINK AND WATCH THE OTHER VIDEO.

04.Use End Screens.

Thanks for the information. I think it is all about knowing SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Knowing the right keyword which a lot of people are searching for is the most important thing in SEO. There will always be a competition on this keyword if it's popular and that's the hard part.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.

04.Use End Screens.

Well that is not how you get more views on Youtube. The idea is get the algorithm of Youtube working for you. For that to kick in, you have to substantial views. So when you create a channel. add all your friends and family as subscribers, and make sure they get notification when you upload your videos. Once your video, has like 100 or move views, Youtube will promote your videos to other youtubers who are looking or interested in similar kind of videos. 

Because this forum has many members you can add your link video of YouTube, maybe your video of tutorial of cryptocurrencies, you add the link to your cryptotalk account signature

Thanks for sharing, I think people who are going to become youtubers should care and remember this, though it's just basic. To succeed with YouTube you must have great topics and videos.

This is not the section devoted to this post because your post does not talk about encryption. The post will be deleted or banned, so you should publish each topic in the section assigned to it

you have to make a hit video and that hit video/ product will get you lots of peoples attention and after it you won't have to pay to youtube or companies to PR your channel.

While your post contains useful information, I think that you should have posted it in the off-topic section. 

It would also be useful if you added recommended video editing software that you are using.

This is not the right place to discuss about outer world problems. This forum is only about talking about crypyo related things. Youtube is not included in crypto world. Maybe further you will realise and make posts more relevantly. Whatever you do just do it with a lot of hard work and tgen you can succeed. 

On 2/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, stuntdila said:

01.Use pinned Comments.

04.Use End Screens.

Without any good content I think you won't get much views on your videos. You have create good content first after that make SEO of the video. You can use some third party website for more views.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This type topics not promote in this forum because this is crypto related forum, and you post you tube related question because in this forum members works in crypto market not in you tube, to give proper information, you post this topic in you tube community, where so many you tuber helps to solve your problem.

في 12/2/2020 الساعة 14:17 ، قال ستونتيللا:

01.استخدام التعليقات المثبتة.
     ما يعني التعليق المثبت أنه يمكنك كتابة تعليق بالفعل تثبيته أعلى قسم
التعليق الخاص بك ، وأنه تثبيت تعليقاتك بهذه الميزة أو تعليقات المشاهدين بهذه الميزة.
     استخدم تعليقًا مثبتًا للتخصيص بأحد مقاطع الفيديو الأخرى الخاصة بك وقمت بالفعل بتضمين رابط في هذا التعليق
أيضًا. الشيء الرائع في هذا هو أنه عندما يقوم الأشخاص بالتمرير عبر تعليقاتك ويرون توصيتك
أعلى قسم التعليق الخاص بك وبعضها سوف تضغط على الرابط وشاهد الفيديو الآخر.

02. إنشاء قوائم التشغيل من أشرطة الفيديو الخاصة بك والتخصيص بها في قسم التعليق الخاص بك.

03. إضافة روابط إلى مقاطع الفيديو الخاصة بك وقوائم التشغيل في وصف الفيديو.

04.استخدم شاشات النهاية.

شكرا جزيلا للقراءة ، سأراكم في المنشور التالي.

فرص على الإنترنت (2) .png

Hello my dear friends.  We can gain views on YouTube by posting important content and following the laws of YouTube and gain respect from YouTubeers so that the channel and the published content are among the viewing priorities

• Useful or interesting 1

Sorry friend I think this post isn't helpful here but thanks first of  all because you made a good point and many here can actually learn how to increase views in YouTube but this isn't relevant Because it isn't any way concerned to cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can increase the number of views of your channel on YouTube by sharing your videos in forums containing content for your channel. If your channel talks about cryptocurrencies, you can share videos on this forum.

THINK POSITIVE

Good idea an with that also we need to make subscribes first then we will see, but the idea is good and also we can make a Facebook page to support the channel.

I need to know how to make people came to my channel first we need to know more details before get attention for subscribe first. how to post a video in a good way . 

I'm not active in youtube but i think you should always plug your channel or your videos in every post you made to get more viewers on your channel. I don't think this is the appropriate section for your topic. 

You give good  tips to get views on YouTube  channel.  These tips will work if we try that. I also want be to  a vloger  wish me luck to vbe successful. 

If you put a good videos then people will definitely watch and your views on YouTube automatically increased pin post mean the comment you want to pin its show first in the comments.