Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

Bittrex is a reputed exchange based in the USA, which requires full KYC from its customers. YoBit is an exchange based in Russia, subject to numerous allegations and investigations, which requires no KYC from its customers (think dark web dealers, etc).

You choose.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

4 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

Im use it both and im must say that the difference between the to exchange platform is only the KYC Yobit is not required KYC and thats good for me while Bittrex since it was base in the US and Bittrex International base on Malta they required KYC But both are good base on my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Imho both have a "black spot". Bittrex for the manner they've handled the introduction of KYC and Yobit for the way they've handled Waves (I think).

But overall both are good, actually.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

6 minutes ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Imho both have a "black spot". Bittrex for the manner they've handled the introduction of KYC and Yobit for the way they've handled Waves (I think).

But overall both are good, actually.

Yeah, it's not possible to see an around perfect system with no "black spots" or 2, that fact is to make sure that the positive marks out weigh the black spots, that's what yobit has going for them and it's working so far. 

And so I'll choose yobit. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

I use bittrex way more and I can tell it's a very reliable exchange. You will need to send your info and documents for KYC and AML rules.
On Yobit you can trade without any personal informations, and it also has way lower fees and a lot of random gambling shitcoins, if you enjoy some risks. 🤣

• +1 3
  • +5 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

5 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Yobit is good exchange for all times, I'll not recommend bina*ce or Bitt*ex or other exchanges asking for KYC. becoz members mostly follow designs 😄 lol. But pure sand quality thinker recommends Yobit exchange for all time. Its fast and have more liquidity than other exchanges. And the security of Yobit is also valueable.The most worthful feature is that due to its large volume you can trade fast and save time for a good profit

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I dont have account in bittrex that's why i don't know about bittrex exchange. i am working with yobit exchange and in my opinion yobit exchange is very best for investing. you can earn without trading. You can use invest box for free earning.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Yobit is good at the point as for me because they are giving free coins, percentage of profit for investing into investbox. I too don't have any experience with Bittrex, however I may try later them or want to hear from others.

• +2 2

Bittrex was good but you dont get much option to trade while comparing to Yobit also yobit is having multiple option to earn money as far Bittrex was exchange using from begining when i started to trade same time i started to use Yobit both having its own pros and Ocns . For me both longest existing exchange in crypto space

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Bittrex is pretty good and the volumes are higher than on Yobit if you need to sell something faster. I have my trades posted in the Trading section and the charts and such posted are of my Bittrex trades. It's pretty simple to use and navigate around. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah, but I also follow you on Twitter and I saw this yesterday.

Can you tell me something about this as you seemed to be very much pissed on Bittrex Exchange 

Yessir that would be me. This happens on all of the exchanges and somebody has to call em' out. I don't mind being that guy as I've watched this garbage happen for years. I think I mentioned this as well on a post in my HBAR Day Trade #2 topic  It's frustrating but it can be avoided by daytrading higher volume than what it's doing at the moment. It's enough but volume is the ticket for daytrades my man. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yobit or Bittrex ? ..... Both is the good exchange. Many exchange is good. Good for trade. I trade at yobit and Bittrex to. Looking condition of crypto. You can arbit coin for faster and best timing you lucky you can get profit. Stay watch all exchange ☺️

On 10/9/2019 at 8:52 PM, Muneeb said:

I use both long time ago, but because Yobit have simple design and have many options like Yobit Codes or InvestBox I start to use Yobit.

But I dont remember that I have problem with Bittrex too, but like I say already it was decided that Yobit look to follow what happen in crypto world and try to be one of the top cryptocurrency exchange. And that is always good.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

well , this is every hard question , i have been work in both exchanges and i can see that both  of them have there  advantage and desadvantage but i think yobit is better 

youbit is better for me because exchange fees are  small and youbit has the big community that helped me to know what to do in crypto trading. also i love youbit besause they have small minimum deposit on RUB which is great because I depend on rub for my transaction. 

The difference between bittrex and yobit is the volume of exchange in btc eth and usd,in bittrex is more higher than yobit abd in bittrex all the coins you have is certified and trusty but in yobit you can find coirns or tokens that have no real value and no volume to trade on it  

• +2 2

bittrex is the worst experience Ive ever had with an exchange, they disabled my account for 6 months which is why i missed the 2017 bull run, their support is by far the worst and they replied after a whole month and they closed the ticket  without helping me so i had to open another one, long story short better stay on yobit.

Yobit or Bittrex better is yobit exchange.Because low trading fee,low instant withdrawal fee.Although bittrex withdraw and trading fee high

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/10/2019 at 5:52 AM, Muneeb said:

I actually want to sign up to Bittrex also. I'm using Yobit and Poloniex, but I keep seeing Bittrex mentioned. Bittrex definitely has more coins than Poloniex, while Yobit has a lot of shitcoins that no one ever trades. I think Yobit need to clean up their exchange and delist some of these useless coins that have never been traded in their life!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I already trade in both, but Yobit surpasses the agility of the platform. I think Yobit excels in the dynamism of its platform, I particularly enjoyed it, without bureaucracy and very simple. Only the rates I found a bit high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Honestly, I like bittrex compared to Yobit, I've been using it for a long time ago where yobit was just 2 years almost only, and most of the coins are much more potential compared to yobit. Although, both are good bu only differ to the level of their users.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:06 AM, spyaquino said:

I already trade in both, but Yobit surpasses the agility of the platform. I think Yobit excels in the dynamism of its platform, I particularly enjoyed it, without bureaucracy and very simple. Only the rates I found a bit high.

Exactly my thoughts as well, in general yobit is in a league of its own, but the withdrawal fees can eat up most of the profit margin acquired in all. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!!