Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

Obviously bittrex because they don't support any shitcoin but I have seen many useless coin in yobit which price didn't' rise again. That's why I don't support yobit but expert can use yobit easily because they know which token is useless & which are  not.

I think that is depend what you need, because every exchanges have deficiency and advantages. 

For example Bittrex need verify KYC before you can trading, but in other side Yobit don't need KYC.

But i currently sometimes trading in Yobit because it don't need verify KYC and have small fees if compare it with Bittrex. For market pair Bittrex is have some pair than Yobit and Bittrex already licensed company.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Trên thực tế, bạn hỏi điều gì là khó nhất, mỗi sàn giao dịch sẽ có cách giao dịch khác nhau, và giao dịch đó phụ thuộc vào mục đích và cách bạn chơi, vì vậy bạn thấy phù hợp, sau đó chuyển đổi, phần còn lại. có uy tín

Actually, you ask the best which is difficult, each trading floor will have different ways of trading, and that trading depends on the purpose and the way you play, so you see fit, then switch, the rest. are reputable

From my experience I would state yobit is superior to bittrex. Bittrex has a few issue on time to time. thus soon yobit ought to show signs of improvement than Bittrex and I have prescribed it to every one of my familiars in light of the fact that yobit merits utilizing it

On 11/8/2019 at 10:45 AM, cryptosix said:

Why people still believe in Bittrex when the clearly told the exchange will be going to close. I would suggest people to take out their money from Bittrex and keep in their wallets or move to some other exchange. I don't have hopes on Bittrex would continue for the future.

yes I agree with you, usually exchange which requires users to KYC usually they will be closed. because it also happened with Bitgrail which finally declared "hacked"

Both exchanges have too many different things first of all Bitterx is going with KYC and now its ristricted many countries peoples not allowed to create account but yobit is doing all good and anonimously without any KYC and many new coins also already listed here which is good advantage even they have few problems but still community members increasing day by day hopefully with some good marketing and good support they will more good in market.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, palalu said:

yes I agree with you, usually exchange which requires users to KYC usually they will be closed. because it also happened with Bitgrail which finally declared "hacked"

They already closed their exchange in some of the countries as per their news here on the forums. Sorry to hear about Bitgrail news and these exchanges are commonly producing fake news in the world.

Bittrex is an cryptocurrency exchange that contains cryptocurrency coins. The some coins that is not listed on another exchanges are listed there. The main issue of this exchange is KYC for trading and withdrawing. If the KYC passed you can enjoy it's all services.

47 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

They already closed their exchange in some of the countries as per their news here on the forums. Sorry to hear about Bitgrail news and these exchanges are commonly producing fake news in the world.

Thats how you know thia exchange is not going to last because they keep pushing out countries andd even us customers can't buy 60%of the coins on bittrex which is just ridiculous because who are even left on the exchange now.?

I chose Yobit because already have bad experience with Bittrex. They change rules without announcement, delay transaction and difficult KYC. I not say Bittrex is bad exchanges but for me that's " enough ".

15 hours ago, cryptosix said:

really? wtf. yeah when I remember bitgrail there was always a little regret why I didn't terminate my account and got btc instead of losing nano and btc

Yobit is much better. Of course i'm a bit biased because i've already made so much money thanks to yobit! Yobit has so many features like the INVESTBOX where it's easy to make a decent daily profit by staking coins like WOW or MICRO. I'd say yobit is just becoming more popular and theres still plenty of room to grow!

I think both are good and with their good option, but for me Yobit is better than any other website exchange because his best option that help their members to earn some cryptocurrencies.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

12 hours ago, palalu said:

really? wtf. yeah when I remember bitgrail there was always a little regret why I didn't terminate my account and got btc instead of losing nano and btc

Finally, you got the money back at Bitgrail, but investing in such type of exchanges is very risky in these days. Presently I am choosing only Binance, Kucoin and Yobit at the moment for any trading.

2 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Finally, you got the money back at Bitgrail, but investing in such type of exchanges is very risky in these days. Presently I am choosing only Binance, Kucoin and Yobit at the moment for any trading.

I used to invest in Bitgrail because at that time xrb (Nano) only had on Mercatox and Bitgrail markets, before listing on binance

I am use yobit and bittrex after 1 year i see yobit list many token and and long time but deposit and withdrwl not open BUt bittrex not do this thing ....

Hi your site is very good, you are moving forward we are next to you and thank you for making us such a beautiful and good site for you

This time i can compare Yobit or Bitrex is the best because i am fanatc woth Yobit and used Yobit feom begining i knew crypto . Seems Bitrex is good also from their proposal sistem. 

I think both of them are ok, yobit I also use since 2017 when it has liza coins, basically every floor has its own advantages depending on what you want to do on the floor, I'm using yobit more.

I always use yobit exchange and it is good exchange for me.. No need KYC to withdraw the tokens.. I've heard that bittrex forcing to do KYC, I don't know if this is true?, I don't really like KYC in order to withdraw,

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think both of them are great so there is no competition needed, both of the them have advantages and disadvantages. but majority will choose yobit because yobit fee is not that expensive.

Honestly I have problem with Bittrex since beginning. Start with unverified account and delay withdraw transactions until 3 days. I try Yobit just a week but I can see they have simple rules to follow but less coin listing, for now I'll chose Yobit.

For me yobit is best because yobit exchanges is a good exchange and in this exchange we can buy low value coins and also high value coins and in yobit selling and buying the coins is so simple and easy. For the security purpose yobit is best for us and also transactions are so much fast in yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day