Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

On 10/10/2019 at 2:59 PM, CryptoMaster said:

I use bittrex way more and I can tell it's a very reliable exchange. You will need to send your info and documents for KYC and AML rules.
On Yobit you can trade without any personal informations, and it also has way lower fees and a lot of random gambling shitcoins, if you enjoy some risks. 🤣

For kyc reason I don’t like to trade on Bittrex exchange. I like to trade on Yobit. Cause they don't need my personal information.      

Bittrex has in my opinion a better interface, especially for completed orders. The loading times on Bittrex for order history are much better on my connection. 

Yobit is nice exchange, because it has some extras like dice and investbox. The interface is simple but effective, besides your completed orders. What also is very nice about yobit is there's no kyc and cheap methods for withdrawal of fiat

I have never used bittrex, so my option is yobit, it offers quite a lot of coins and its comrpa and sale commissions are too cheap, you can also withdraw and deposit in any type of crypto currency which is incredible.

56 minutes ago, yaplil said:

Bittrex exchange deals with the good amount of coins or tokens, it's hardly to see a shit coin over the. But yobit most of their wallet are disabled with no date of enabling then

•  

I have no issue occur yet in yobit exchange but some people are saying that they have this time of problem but i hope very soon yobit will solve this issue.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think Bittrex is the best for exchange it is the one of the popular exchange in the world.it is one of the secure and fast exchange good luck

Bittrex has bigger volume on trading pairs and for me interface of Bittrex is more comfortable, but it`s necessary to pass KYC on Bittrex, so sometimes it`s inconvenient

I use both of them bittrex for high amount because they have a big volume and yobit for small amount and also for use it with payeer to deposit or withdraw USD or RUR

I share your opinion, although many people prefer the Beatrix exchange but I prefer Yobit for a many reasons. First of all, Beatrix is blocking the country I am in, so I have never worked in it and it has been several years for me in Yobit.  It is a really great exchange with all the features I need.

32 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

I use both of them bittrex for high amount because they have a big volume and yobit for small amount and also for use it with payeer to deposit or withdraw USD or RUR

I also use these two exchanges to trade altcoin.
if I want to buy altcoin in large quantities I choose to use bittrex exchange.
then I use the yobit exchange when I want to buy a new altcoin that might be listed here, and I also use it to participate in investing in their invesbox 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

21 minutes ago, ajizz said:

I also use these two exchanges to trade altcoin.
if I want to buy altcoin in large quantities I choose to use bittrex exchange.
then I use the yobit exchange when I want to buy a new altcoin that might be listed here, and I also use it to participate in investing in their invesbox 🙂

Yes there is some good coins in investbox but you need to be careful about some scam coins with low volume 

On 10/29/2019 at 1:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

I much likely yobit because I earn $300 within s month and I hope to earn $6000 within a month till 2020 and I hope this will happen to me.

Very good and i think you a very good trader that is why you are making the lagre amount of money monthly and i am fully sure that you will earn 6000$ very soon. good of luck.

i really like bittrex but recently sued very big amount. hope they will more aware about their mistake. yobit withdraw fee is too high . in yobit doge withdraw fee is 500 and bittrex is only takes 2 doge. 250x greater fees than bittrex.

9 hours ago, nykas said:

Bittrex has bigger volume on trading pairs and for me interface of Bittrex is more comfortable, but it`s necessary to pass KYC on Bittrex, so sometimes it`s inconvenient

If you checked recently you will see that bittrex hardly has liquidity lately because they drove all their customers away with their shitty support teams and disabling account for no reasons.

17 hours ago, Kaban25000 said:

For bitrex its a good exchange its well secured never been hacked and its available in most countries and for yobits it has lower fees exept for bitcoin and an investment box

Well then you should go read about the ongoing case about a former bittrex client that lost almost a million dollar from his bitttex account because bittrex isn't even that secure as you assume it is.

A Bittrex uses it once or twice, so it doesn't have much to say, but Yobit can talk about what it already trades a lot and still trade there, and I can tell you what a reliable and very good trade to use, many open markets. and a very good trading volume, I recommend a Yobit, although Bittrex is a good trade too.

Why people still believe in Bittrex when the clearly told the exchange will be going to close. I would suggest people to take out their money from Bittrex and keep in their wallets or move to some other exchange. I don't have hopes on Bittrex would continue for the future.

Yobit is best Exchange. We like youbit exchange to trade. Now there token very popular Yo token. Now many people like Yobit exchange. It’s simple. Because yobit no need to kyc to withdraw money. On the other hand, bittrex need kyc. Then many people not like kyc. Because we have lot of students.they have not id or passport. 

Anytime my pick will be bittrex exchanger if  campared with yobit Exchanger. Because yobit Exchanger really has very less volume as campared to bittrex. & Bittrex is well known name in cryptocurreny market. Yobit has really a bulk of Shit coins ,in contrarary bittrex has really good & selected coins. Bittrex also had better security which we can't expect from yobit.

I sell coins a few times at Bittrex, and for transactions and fees are still normal, I can't compare Yobit and Bittrex because both exchanges have their own market tendencies, depending on which traders want to trade more suitable where.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

i choose yobit for sure.it's near year i'm working with yobit and i had no issue till now. i don't leave yobit to other exchange when i'm comfort with their site trading platform and it's interface.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

I prefer yobit more, because here everything is more clear and with a beautiful interface. On bitforex everything is very complicated and difficult, and verification is needed there, so my choice fell on yobit

Yobit because they care about the community and rewards up every now and then with amazing signature campaigns and other airdrops. Bittrex is also good but not same level.