Big Investment Big Profit - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

That is sure bad idea, because crypto market is volatile. Maybe you think really good if you can get so much profit in one coin, but how if reverse when you get so much lose. I prefer to not enter cryptocurrency if i only investing in one coin. There is many coin you can choose, so just buy atleast 3 coins to holding, if you want trading maybe 1-2 coin you trade in same time still good. If you want trading i recommended to buy and sell in short time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

You could buy the yo coin that was made by YoBit itself. I see a huge amount of different on the price of tht coin for only a short period of time.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 1/15/2020 at 1:36 AM, azizulhakim said:

"Big investment, big profit" is a pretty normal concept. If you invest big, you will get bigger return. There will less risk involved, and you can easily make profit out of it. So always try to make big investment. 

Agree,having big investments gives us higher chance to play it with any other coin and gain profits. If ever one coin failed you still have chance from another,unlike if you only have small investments where only limited you can make out of it.

On the basis of all of us if you want to get a lot of profit then you have to have a lot of capital because when you use a little capital to trade it will only get very little results. I trade using a lot of capital to get a lot of results.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the more you invest in the appropriate site, the more profit you will get. If the invested amount is lower then the profit will be less.So invest more in order to get more profit.

If you want to earn big amount of money than you should need to make big investment.You can earn profit from your investment

Yeah in trading big investment leads to big profit or big loss.You can make a huge profit.If you do technical and fundamental analysis before putting a trade.Also your predictions about the prices should me more accurate.In this way you make a very big profit in trading.

Without investing big, no one get big profit. So first of all, we have to make sure our investing to get the big profit. Nowadays people are doing hard work to get the desired success and end of the day, they are reaching in the door of success .          

Without investing big, no one get big profit. So first of all, we have to make sure our investing to get the big profit. Nowadays people are doing hard work to get the desired success and end of the day, they are reaching in the door of success .          

In trading there is such a thing as a high risk low return and there is also a low risk high return, but there are times when high risk high return or low risk low return, trading is not easy, not because of the size of the investment, but how do we manage risk wisely

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

If you have that much amount of money then you better invest with the top coins for you to lessen the lose and secure profit in the future it is good starting investment.

If you invest less, you get less profit from it and you have to invest more for higher profits. Even though there are many risks with big investments, you can make more money as you invest

If you invest less, you get less profit from it and you have to invest more for higher profits. Even though there are many risks with big investments, you can make more money as you invest

8 hours ago, Siksnayn said:

True big investment could somewhat be synonymous to big profit, but you should as well be aware that big investment can lead to big losses, do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Yes true , we have all the risk with big investmen to lose all and in the same time to have a big profit, it's the rules of the game and as you said we don't have to invest only what we can afford to be safe of any big lose

11 hours ago, Readmm said:

In fact, a big profit will be only in numbers, because if you think so when investing $ 100 and growing at 20 percent, you will get $ 20, but with an investment of $ 1000, you get $ 200, although so that you get +20 percent .

i see a lot of people on the comments saying the bigger the investment the bigger the returns but its like they forget there is also losses in the market and big investment could mean bigger losses

Always when you want to trade large amounts or invest in Large amounts You're going to have to pay a lot of attention at this point.You're already going to make more profits by using a bigger amount.But that, in turn, would certainly reflect a greater risk.

Hello friend Indeed, big investment generates big profits.But I personally aren't with that idea.Because of the high risk it contains.The loss would also be great.So I think in my personal opinion, the continued reasonable profit is the best.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, Muneeb said:

Definitely if you have big amount to trade or invest then you can have big profit everyday but then there is also higher risk and big losses.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

This is true that if we invest big investment in the market than we make good money in the market through the easy way and we make good money in the market. if we have 50,000$ account than we make good money through this amount.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With that amount, You can diversify to different coin depending on your risk apetite, if you want a little adventure invest in some low cap coins and wait for alt season or you can just buy the big boys coins (BTC, ETH, XRP) then Hold them for a long time for maximum profit.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, jaromz said:

It doesn't mean you invested big capital, it will become automatically the profit is big then. And of course not! In fact there was a time you invest big  ut the profit is not suitable for the amount you purchase while the you other they've invested small but in the end they get a higher earnings. 

Big investment should be distributed between multiple coins to bring you big profit. I prefer clever investing than large investment. Some people can earn more profit by smart trading and less investment. When you invest a big amount of money, trading becomes a more difficult task because you have more stress and fear and you should concentrate more on preventing losses than to earn profit. Instead of trading once with a large capital, you can trade twice or more with less capitals to remain calmer during your trades.

Yes you can invest in bitcoin, but it's better if you invest 2-3 trading coins that will help you when you lose some of your coins. Learning successful tips like Warren Buffett will help you manage your trading management and strategies well.

Also take smaller marketcapcoins from the top 100 into consideration. Many people only look at the top ten. But these crypto can get somewhat overbought. Spreading your investment and also buy some higher risk small altcoins can give you even more profit.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:18 PM, s107n said:

I will not advise You. But I will share information in what I have invested. it is bitcoin, litecoin, binanscoin, tron, XRP, dogecoin. When investing, I used my certain conclusions and the purpose of altcoins.

Just buy the top 20 coins because these coins will go so much up in future and we can make good money in the market through these coins and also we make money through trading also in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No it is not good you should make it for 3 coins or more, of one go down the rest of them go up. and you need to ask and read about the project of every single coin you want to buy and invest first...