Big Investment Big Profit - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

On 10/10/2019 at 12:33 PM, miskyming said:

It's better that invest more altcoins not just only one. Let me recommend you the best coin to hold for long term. Litecoin, Ethereum and Binance coin divide your $5000 with these altcoins surely you can make profit in the future.

In bitcoin trading you can gain and earn so much money. You just have to invest your money and wait for the charts and trades and from that in you may get so much return on investment. If you have big investment you may also have a big profit.

6 hours ago, FaithJoy06 said:

In bitcoin trading you can gain and earn so much money. You just have to invest your money and wait for the charts and trades and from that in you may get so much return on investment. If you have big investment you may also have a big profit.

yes, that's right if you have big capital for investment you can make big profit for sure. Bitcoin trading is hard to make profit, but if you good at it then trading is more profitable than for long term investment.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 8:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

That is very good investment in crypto but you have to think like businessman not like gambler.Make arrangements for your investments  to invest them in different coins high and low both coins must be in your consideration.Because if  you invest in one coin it wil not give you profit it would definitely  give you huge loss if that coin fall .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

Actually you have to think again to invest that much in crypto coins by investing in a single coin so that you do not feel a loss in another day because in investing you have to look at the graphs of rising and falling prices first so you can think after seeing it all, so if you can Looking and knowing about prices then I think you are right if you invest so you can get a big profit.

It's true big investment big profit. Investing Crypto. Or buying it with a low price. But not all your money buy or invest to it. Not all your eggs put in one basket you have to be wise in everything. Don't give it all because it's risky and unpredictable because the volatility of Cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is always a good form of investments because we already know it's capability to be back on track if it cracked down.I guess you must listen to some of advices here on not to put all eggs in one basket.Choose those top altcoins that has high market capitalization inorder not to lose your $5000 money in crypto space.

You should not invest a lot of money in just only one certain coin, invest in other crypto coins too. You should be really careful on your investments because you invest a lot of money, you should also learn how to manage your crypto as well.

I think that you should not invest it on just single coin. Split it since we can't predict the prices. 

One can invest a learn amount of money by investing is one of the crypto coin.This is trusted app.Investing through it has been benifited a lot.     

Never leave your money in one basket because it is risky and split them into several options, but do not forget to add Bitcoin into the category of your investment than investing in Bitcoin better than altcoin, especially for long-term goals have a lot of benefits by holding Bitcoin

If you are looking to invest $ 5000 in the crypto market, however, I think it would be best to buy your Bitcoin or eth  as the price of these two coins is currently low and  by 2020 and in the future It will grow even more so if you do you have oneI think if you invest here, you will benefited

On 10/10/2019 at 11:21 AM, Consignee said:

Never invest all the money in a single asset. You are risking your money heavily. I would suggest dividing your investment into 5 and invest in 5 crypto including BTC. If you invest in one asset, if that coin price reduced your investment will decrease drastically.

You are right its not wise to spend all the money in only one coin

2 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Your comment is very important. Because we can make more money if we invest more. So you can even buy your $ 5000 Bitcoin because Bitcoin is now running at a very low price, as well as sharing in different coins can be very profitable.

I agree with you that Bitcoin is a good option when it comes to Crypto investment but there are also other Alts that can give you a good percentage of ROI if you search properly you just need to do your due diligence.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Never ever devote each of the dollars in a advantage. That you are risking your hard earned dollars to a great extent. I recommend dividing ones investment decision in 5 in addition to buy 5 crypto as well as BTC. When you buy just one advantage, in the event of which coin selling price lessened ones investment decision will probably minimize greatly.

Big investment big profit but also big loss if the price drop remains for months! Because you can not sell just buy and queue to sell;the best solution is to trader is keep an eye on the market 24h on 24h.

If you want to invest 5k$ in crypto then you can invest your half of dollar into bitcoin and hold it for the long term and the remaining balance use into the trade. So, you can get profit from two sides.

I suggest for you to used more coins because it is very risky to do if you only invest it on one coin. I mean not that much risky but i could take more months or years for you to earn huge amount of money. It depends on you on where you are comfortable to do or to use. 

Better buy on 5,000 dollars Many coins with prospects than one, under division 5,000 dollars on individual coin chance obtain benefit more, than if invest all in one coin.

you earn big money so invest big money in crypto site, many crtpto site are available and buy crypto. crypto is best money in all over the world. 

Indeed if we have a large investment we will also get a large profit as well, but we also have to be wise in terms of investing, because if we are not observant not the benefits we get but it could be the losses we get.

@Muneeb You are right big investment big profit but don't invest it to a single coin spread it to at least 3 projects so that there is a big chance that you can recover even 1 of the project fail.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/10/2019 at 7:02 AM, Muneeb said:

Don't invest in a single coin. Diversify that capital to a great coins and for sure you could have the profit you looking for. my suggest is %50 for BTC, %20 for ETH, %10 for Vechain, %10 for Monero, and lastly %10 for any ICO you believe in.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You want to invest big amount. it's true if you use it properly you can get big profit but crypto is risky before invest try to do some research. I will prefer you to invest your money into trading and holding where you get profit from both sides.

Yes, that's right but it will be a big risk too. Big investments = big profit or big loss. So it's better to risk something that's not too big so you won't regret.