Big Investment Big Profit - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

12 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Why you not try analyze market and tell to us which coin is the best depend your knowledge?. For your question people will give you different answer and you will confuse, but if you ask our opinion about specific coin we can help you, try it.

That is the difference between people who are truly going to invest and those who are only daydreaming. You can see that the OP doesn't care about your answers and the spam that occurs in this thread.

money makes money. money also brings money. so greater your investment brings greater profits. i always prefer to trade with good money because sometimes your target may be stay high where investment was low. so with low investment, you should not take high risk. to take big profits may need good about to stay my self at safe position.

in invessting,there is famous quote that"never put all your eggs in the same basket".i would suggest you diversify your investment to many coins.i would rather suggest you to invest mainly on top 10 cryptocurrency of coinmarketcap.

4 hours ago, Iftekhar75 said:

Neh..there is no such thing as big investment mean big profit. It could also go other ways like big investment big loss. You need to be calm while doing trading and understand the situation.

Oh yes super true. However you didn't read the post which is not related with the subject at all IMO

4 hours ago, Commando said:

for me I would say yes I will invest bitcoin this year, and for how many years bitcoin still the best the price gping down only a little percent and I beleive bitcoin price will become 20k next year. 😅

Bitcoin only or with altcoins? You know you might miss some profit from another coin.

I don't think it is a good stretgy to invest all your money in one coin if any thing went wrong all money will be lost even in mints i suggest you to invest in there for good projects and also some some money in form of ethereum or Bitcoin to buy the dips well i suggest you to look for MTC Doc com token , Energi coin and Dgtx Future

I suggest not to invest only in one coin unless it is BTC. A 20% drop which is not unusual for altcoins will result in 1000$ loss for you. Bitcoin might drop but immediately gaining back and it looks like it has bottomed.

As it is clear concept in trading is that as much u are expert and good techniques you have on trading then u can make good profit and do not invest all of your amount in one coin because if it goes decline then u will lose all of your capital but if u will invest in multicoins then if one coin will go decline then might other go up then it can balance up your loss which was happening in declining coin

On 10/10/2019 at 9:02 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

never put all your investment into single cryptocurrency. it is always good to diversify the portfolio.i would suggest you to invest in all top 10 coins with 500 dollars proportion each for all coins.all the best.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

Hi friend! Please don't invest all your money in one assets! Invest it on at least 5 or 7 altcoins like BTC, binance coin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, ... You will do huge profit ! good luck!

Certainly not, the more you invest, the greater the risk of losing in case of failure, therefore it is better to divide your balance into at least 5 cryptocurrencies, so that in case of a price drop of one coin, the other could compensate you for this damage with its growth

Buy bitcoin or litecoin for $ 5000, at least 3x to your original amount is provided to you, bitcoin is less every day - the price is higher and higher.

If you lost money or Bitcoin through any online scam or any investment, Please contact CREDITSOLUTION. I can guarantee you that  Its never too late.
Have you lost your hard earned money to; 1.Bitcoin Scam
2.Binary option scam?
3.Forex trading?
4.Romance scam
and any other kind of online investment?
I have a good news for you.
Contact Mr Dennis
Email: CREDITSOLUTION63 at GMAIL dot COM
WhatsApp: +1 9176634684
You Can Also Text Or Call:  +1 9176634684
I had doubts it was possible to recover the funds I lost to binary options. However, big thanks to CREDITSOLIUTION for helping me recover a huge sum back and still working on full recovery for me.
Note that; I didn't have to make any upfront payment for service until I saw proof of his fund recoveries. They are nothing but the best. You should contact them.SAY NO TO BINARY SCAM!

If you think big your life will be big abd of course if you invest big you will get big profit and in the same time if you don't care a big lose you need to be careful about big amount,but you don't need to be careful with a Small amount but you don't get nothing in the same time

On 10/10/2019 at 3:32 AM, Muneeb said:

Hi guy! With this big investment i suggest you to invest in good coins like bitcoin, etherum, ripple, litecoin! Their are good coins on this year! You can get great profits! Good luck to you!

It's not adviceable to invest in one coin I think you should invest in four coins preferable including BTC if u invest in one coin it's certain you can lose all your investments

Well i suggest that buy ETC or XRP  in coming times it will goes up and will give you profits.and yeah u have to invest more that u will earn profits more like a coin price is 5dollar and you invested 500dollar and u buyed 100coins and the price went to 9dollar and u sold all the coins then you earned the profits of 400dollar ,so if u have invested 250dollar then you have 50coins and profit would be 200dollar simple as that.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is so true, the bigger you invest the bigger you earn. but thats also a big risk. because if you invest big and dont do well then your going to lose big too. so always be wise in crypto. goodluck to you.

• +5 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Muneeb said:

If you have that amount to invest the you need some statistical research about what is good coin to buy this year, big profit or big loss so you would not end up wasting money.

• +4 1

On 10/14/2019 at 7:17 PM, hellelali said:

If you like earn money. Withe invest 5000$ you must trade withe good stratey alredy successe or tested this is only the Best way to grow your invest rapedly. Or use mining plan.great Chance men

I think the big investment give big profit but you need to be very careful about the security of you investment keep you investment safe by investing in famous and secure place. if you have skills you can get more profit from same investment by analyzing the currency chart.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Muneeb said:

Like what the saying goes "Don't put your eggs in one basket" meaning dont invest it in just one token,yeah,you can have big profit having big investments,but what if that token don't increase its price?

Try to choose atleast 3 good token,so that if one fail,you still have two which can cover your lose to the one that fail.

I think thats true.but big investment also big loss.

Sometimes if you invest big you can gain big.

But make sure that invest what you afford to lose.just invest youre extra money.thats it.

You should only invest part of your money, not all of it, because you may be losing, so it is not a good idea to lose all of your money. Invest only for the amount you can afford to lose.

I think you will eventually lose all your funds if you continue with this project why not invest in other coins as well