Big Investment Big Profit - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

On 10/10/2019 at 4:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

It's to big amount to invest in cryto currency, well if you want to g forward you should invest in binance coin BNB it's the best way to never lose your money now . It's  just my opinion 

4 minutes ago, lighlinfi said:

It appears to me similarly beneficial presently to contribute in bitcoin or expand your portfolio. Numerous altcoins can appear great development, since they are presently in a long decrease. But by and by, I would lean toward bitcoin. I believe him more than any other money.

What d you thing about binace coin BNB i think it's a good coin to invest in, bitcoin is all the time a good investment but you need to choose an other one what you choose 

Of course it is not good at all, chances of your success are not even 50-50, it's more like 5-95. Better solution would be to invest in a bunch of coins.

in no way invest every one of of your funds in immediately one lone coin or you may end up behind the entire of your money

choose at slightest 4 different coins to invest hence if one ready you shake off great you canister attain in an extra coin to compel to that up

Trading If you want to make a lot of income then you have to invest in large, because if you do not invest in large, you will not be able to profit from trading;  Only then can you earn more.

In my opinion online investments are like real life investments, because if you invest a lot here you can make good profits. However, there are some problems with large investments. If your investment does not go well, you may lose a lot.

Don't put all the eggs in one basket; diversifying your investment portfolio is highly recommend in order to avoid massive losses that can occur anytime if the coin goes too down because the market is extremely fluctuating.

• +1 1

It is not right that you need more capital for more income. You have to have good experience in addition to more capital. If you do not have good experience on the market, you will not be able to benefit from investing more but you can suffer a lot.

yes this is the good strategy, how huge money you invest in trading you can make that huge profit. if you go with low money you can't make good profit out of it, but when you trade with huge amount you have to deal with risks too.

Not good at all surprised to me why you think you invested big and can earn big. We need set of skills for more earning from crypto market not big investment. And don't invest whole saving in one coin. 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

Do not put your money in just one investment only. better to have may options, $5000 is big enough, maybe try to invest 50% on bitcoin and the rest will be on eth,xrp, and bnb.

I would suggest diving your investment into 5 and invest in 5 crypto including btc..if you invest in one asset , if that coin price reduced your investment with all decrease drastically. So never invest all the money in a single asset 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:43 PM, ZedX said:

I would go 50% in bitcoin and spend another 50% on the variety of different high cap quality altcoins like ethereum, litecoin and dash, investing like this will lower your risk intake.

It is up to you if you want to risk high market value just to earn huge profits. Because if we are talking about investing and trading or gambling. Spending an additional 50% on various high quality alternatives such as ethereum, litecoin and dash, investing like this will reduce your risk.

1 hour ago, kuseav said:

If it is split into lots of coins it is good, so if a coin falls, the coin is profitable.It depends in part and what you need to do with this money.

Why not it's a good idea to split it for many coins to be safe and dont lose all your money in one coin it will be better,good advice brother 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I would suggest that you should try to split your money in different coins so that you can still play around by it if some of your coins goes down. Investing in one cryptocurrency is kinda risky. So better to split it up for you to be able to gain profit still.

No one will ever know, when you buy a coin and invest in it. But before you buy, you should have thought about the coin. And sure will benefit.

and one persist recommendation. act not invest the funds on which it depends to live. That is, entirely invest the capital you bottle drop or that does not speedily have an effect on your finances. Also, don't have access to capital to invest for the reason that if rather apologetic happens, you won't be proficient to replace it.

18 hours ago, plajavptur said:

In my conclusion, typically not a great thought - to contribute all cash in as it were one coin. Increase your chances - contribute in a couple of promising coins.

Contribution of big investment might make you more rich, but you need to fight that lucky coin that can fulfill your dreams because some coins will disappoint

On 10/10/2019 at 6:21 AM, Consignee said:

Never invest all the money in a single asset. You are risking your money heavily. I would suggest dividing your investment into 5 and invest in 5 crypto including BTC. If you invest in one asset, if that coin price reduced your investment will decrease drastically.

Agree with it's a big mistake that all traders do, never put all your capital in one exchange, why to do that and we have a many best exchange 

Big investment big profit when you invest your full amount dividend many and small amount invested good coin.As smart trader also use protfolo management system. Don't invest full amount in single coin.

On 11/1/2019 at 8:37 PM, Pegem said:

$5000 is a good investment if you invest them in crypto. If you want to invest it in a single coin then invest them in bitcoin while if you want to invest in altcoin then do not invest in a single altcoin. Try to invest in multiple high potential altcoins. 

It is advisable to use different currencies to invest in such a large amount of money, the cryptocurrency market is full of uncertainties, I recommend you to buy any currency to the best of your knowledge regardless of the max. opinion of others because you will invest your money, not others. You should diversify your portfolio to minimize and spread the risk. If a currency fails, you will not lose your entire trading fund.

• +1 1

I do not recommended that which you can do,but i told that big investment is big loss also.if you loss money or loss in the business,you can not afford this.for big investment you cant borrow money because this is not ideal for big investment.      

On the basis of save a little of us such as you want to get a lot of net then you haven't to has a lot of capital because when you profit a little economy to trade it will only get very little results. I trade using a lot of capital to get a lot of results.