Commenting without reading the topic ! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Commenting without reading the topic !

Yes you right, this is a problem people write without reading the topic , this is really bad . I think this because some people just to want to make money not learning from this forum . And this can get theme banned.

Yes, that happens with most of the users. Commenting on topic without reading the post itself. There is need to read the the post very well so we can provide adequate answer if we have. There is 3 minutes wait between posts, let's make good use of the time.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right  there are alot of members  who don't  read  topic completely. Mostly  therecomments are not according  to the topics.  So in the results  there alot of topics  deleted. 

Yes it's true many people only read the tittle of the topic and start replies without reading the content of the topic , some do it ignorantly while some just hurry to meet up there 100 post but it's mandatory to read the topic and it's content for better understanding .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your words are correct, the topic must be read in order to understand it and you have a good idea about the matter and you can reply according to what the topic says
However, if you respond only through the topic title, you may deviate from the topic content and be exposed to a warning point

THINK POSITIVE

This will be very bad thing if you'll be commenting without reading the topic, because you'll be posting with the aim of spamming and getting paid instead of helping people.

The topic title is always very important, but the content is more important than the topic and everyone who makes the comment must read the topic well and understand it.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:27 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello..

I have noticed that before..

There are a lot of people here just making comments from reading the title of the topic without reading the topic itself !

i think that reading and understanding the topic is really important thing to comment useful and valuable things here on this forum..

we need to improve our forum guys not just commenting for 1000 satoshi !

if you don't have enough knowledge about the topic you can do a research to know more before commenting and discussing on it also you can read the experts' comments to benefit from them too !

The developers of this forum have increased the waiting time for posting to 280 seconds to make us think more before making posts and comments here.. 

-----------------------------------------------

if this was useful ! you can hit the love reaction !

I have noticed that after I made a topic about Yobit problem with newbies. Everyone commented about the problem of counting and paying for posts, which doesn't have anything to do with my main idea of the topic!

This problem still exist to now ! 
some topics yes don't need to read the topic ! because the title is enough to understand what the topic contain !
but in some cases the title is not like the topic .. so we have to read the topic carefully 

On 2/11/2020 at 6:07 AM, Armcannon said:

Sometimes it happens people making comment far for the posted topic.because they don't understand the content very well.maybe they rushing to finish the max comment per day and doesn't have time to read the content and the previous comment on the topic.

I have seen many kinds of that comment and mostly really out of topic. 

I also think they only want to reach the quota but not to comment properly. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes I really agree with you, in order for us to share a new knowledge and experience we must read the topics. Many people keep posting not relevant and not useful I hope that we can avoid that because we want this forum to be good and knowledgable.

I also noticed that people just answer the main question in the topic, and the questions that the Creator of the topic asks, people just ignore, I just put dislikes to such posts. 

Due to this problem we all see a lot of spam comments. Users just read the name of topic and starts doing comments on that topic without knowing what is written in the explanation, what's the content of that topic.

On 10.02.2020 at 22:27, MuhammadSh said:

Hello..

There are a lot of people here just making comments from reading the title of the topic without reading the topic itself !

i think that reading and understanding the topic is really important thing to comment useful and valuable things here on this forum..

if you don't have enough knowledge about the topic you can do a research to know more before commenting and discussing on it also you can read the experts' comments to benefit from them too !

The developers of this forum have increased the waiting time for posting to 280 seconds to make us think more before making posts and comments here.. 

Good post! At first glance it may look like you are writing about well known and clear well understood by lots of people things. That these things are so banal. That it is as clear as a day for forum participants. But in practice the situation is so that there is a great need in reminding about some simple rules for those who is in a big rush for satoshi coins)) and about the thing that everyone would be happy to see forum of quality content. 

well if th epost is unrelevant to the topic that it is called spam soit is agaisnt rule and that should be reported and administrators wil ltake actions but if you mean thatn people who don't read all the posts than imagine a topic with 40-50 + pages . it will take day or more to read and analize so it will be just waste of your time. so you don't have to spam but don't have to read all the posts in topic. that is what i think.

I totally agree with you, there are some members who do not read the topic and their comments are not related to the topic, personally I do not comment before I read the topic and most of the members comments so that my comment is appropriate and beneficial to all

This happens a lot on this platform. Mostly new members are in a hurry to complete their 30 posts of the day and this results in bogus comments without any meaning and sense. Commenting on the post without reading the description will never bring out the right views.

As you are right, I usually just complain about comments from such people, because if they write one such comment, then most of their comments are like this.

While reading some of the comments of beginners and as well as of old members it seems that they haven't read the topic or content and had commented on it which further also cause in deleting of their posts and then your id can also be banned. 

I am also agree with you many members are only commenting without reading the topic and explaination given about the content this makes their commemt spam because of the difference of content and the comments they have given many times the topic is asking something else and members are giving their review something else so don't make yourself  dumb by doing these things.

Edited by Jimmy26

The time duration increase won't be helping in my view people those are only for earning here would never give time on understanding the topics and content of the thread. So we should give time for reading and understanding.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I agree with you.. This is really a big problem here which i have noticed it many times! There are many members just commenting without having an idea about the content of the topic!! But it was worst in a few months before and these days the forum is cleaner and there is no spammers! 

That's what this is another of the problems that we all face in the forum those who do this are the people who just want to profit from the forum without mind harming it 

On 2/11/2020 at 2:27 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello..

In this forum site there are many peoples who comment on posts without reading the topic. Sometime they wrote comments without relation of the topic. And this cause their account banned.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Now i saw that new commers don't read the topics and then commented which has no relationship with asked questions by the topics creators. So we all need to make our hard working in forum because more quality means we are safe in forum because many people accounts closed due to low quality posts.