Commenting without reading the topic ! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Commenting without reading the topic !

Hello..

I have noticed that before..

There are a lot of people here just making comments from reading the title of the topic without reading the topic itself !

i think that reading and understanding the topic is really important thing to comment useful and valuable things here on this forum..

we need to improve our forum guys not just commenting for 1000 satoshi !

if you don't have enough knowledge about the topic you can do a research to know more before commenting and discussing on it also you can read the experts' comments to benefit from them too !

The developers of this forum have increased the waiting time for posting to 280 seconds to make us think more before making posts and comments here.. 

-----------------------------------------------

if this was useful ! you can hit the love reaction !

• Useful or interesting 16

These problem is less compared to people commenting without reading previous replies on a topic and ends up duplicating replies. I referred to a topic one user asked if USDT is traded on Yobit, most people said no but after I checked Yobit and noticed it's traded there, I replied the topic with evidence from Yobit and what happened? Replies after mine repeated the NO answer. People engaged topics only to make money and not to learn

Sometimes it happens people making comment far for the posted topic.because they don't understand the content very well.maybe they rushing to finish the max comment per day and doesn't have time to read the content and the previous comment on the topic.

I agree that before we post in a certain topic we should not just based our posts on the title, we should also read the information provided by the user who posted the topic. It's better that users read the whole post so that the replies on a certain topic will be really useful.

This is one of the lot of reasons why the admins increased thus period of time, i agree with you that we should read all the topic and understand it before we reply to it, but what should we do, there is more than 200k members here,they are not the same

Yes you are right many people just read the title and make the post but they did not read actually what is written in the topic in this forum we cannot only earn 1000 Bitcoins for every comment but we get great knowledge about different topic related cryptocurrencies and Crypto trading if we want to increase our knowledge then we need to improve our search regarding topics we can definitely learn in this forum and share our experiences with other

Every one should read whole post first  then  reply to the topic.and the time Duration between tow posts are now close to 5 minutes. I think this is a better step to  decrease copy pasting and fake posts.

You are right I have noticed this matter a lot as new members here make responses outside the required topic due to the speed and desire to complete posts without understanding them and this is contrary to the rules and offers warning and prohibitions so every person must read the topic well and understand it before making any response

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That s right. I touched on a topic and someone wrote a comment that has nothing to do with the topic. They just want the daily number of posts to reach 30 posts and they don t care if the response is useful or not.

For this reason, the added time helps to improve posts

Yes forum admin do great job to introduced this update, really I see so many times so many members wtite any thing, they can't read topic propearly this 282 seconds time gap gives some time to read the content, and gives right comments and I think its really helpful to new members,who read the topic and learn about crypto .

People just want to save their time by not reading the topic itself. Well they should read the topic and the replies of other members before making their own post. That way you can improve you post, and also avoid deletion of posts too. In most cases, I've seen a lot of people who make a posts that doesn't have anything to fo with the topic, or off-topic posts. 

comments with out  reading topic is like to talk a blindly . its just like to be kids . they dont want to know about something just comments to achieve there terget 

The worst that happens with this behaviour is that comments that provide really useful information are lost in countless of pages of spam that offer nothing at all and just agree with the original post. Most of the times if a question is raised you will see the same answer on 90% of the replies, with a few words different and quite a few times it might not have to do with the issues raised but just with a few words from the title.

Yes, absolutely right here we are to share information about the crypto so if someone doesn't care about quality comments just to ear Satoshi it's totally wrong and should be discouraged such type of activities.

Well done by the admins of forum now we will more time to reply after reading all the information contained in OP before many people do not read OP. 

On 2/11/2020 at 2:05 PM, Niyaas said:

I agree with the same. A lot of newbies rush initially to reach the 100 post to start earning. My suggestion for them is to do a smal research in the topic and do contribute good content to this platform. 

Agree with you most of the new comers are actually rushing the 100 post and with that they dont even bothering to read the topic said and what they are doing they were just tryna rephrase the other's opinion.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:27 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello..

I have noticed that before..

There are a lot of people here just making comments from reading the title of the topic without reading the topic itself !

i think that reading and understanding the topic is really important thing to comment useful and valuable things here on this forum..

we need to improve our forum guys not just commenting for 1000 satoshi !

if you don't have enough knowledge about the topic you can do a research to know more before commenting and discussing on it also you can read the experts' comments to benefit from them too !

The developers of this forum have increased the waiting time for posting to 280 seconds to make us think more before making posts and comments here.. 

-----------------------------------------------

if this was useful ! you can hit the love reaction !

yeah you are right and i totally agree with your statement People comment without reading the whole topic which in many cases results as their comments getting deleted Also the misguide others as they had no information regarding the topic they are commenting on.

Edited by Haider Abbasi
Spelling mistake.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:13 AM, suzuya said:

I agree that before we post in a certain topic we should not just based our posts on the title, we should also read the information provided by the user who posted the topic. It's better that users read the whole post so that the replies on a certain topic will be really useful.

i totally agree with you you are absolutely right i am also of the same opinion as your one must read the content creafully before posting comment out here and comment should be informative as well as descriptive.

I agree with you. I noticed it, but what makes you lazy about reading the topic is its size. Most of the members copy and paste the topic, as well as those you see that they do not read themselves.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Mostly, these comments are considered spam and are deleted by the modulators, the owners of these responses are not interested in anything other than profit from the forum and out of it, and only unfortunately.

Yes sir i agree with you we should read all the post carefully and do not comment by just reading the topic name it is not a good way if anyone post some information we should respect to them and read all the materials and post our opinion which we both get benifits

Today I noticed this, and after reading the subtitle of the topic, I came to the conclusion that the title of the post-on reveals the essence of the post. You need to carefully read and take your time to leave a comment. Take care of yourself, please and do not leave meaningless comments

On 2/21/2020 at 6:12 PM, Hassan_19 said:

i totally agree with you you are absolutely right i am also of the same opinion as your one must read the content creafully before posting comment out here and comment should be informative as well as descriptive.

Yes we should read the content carefully before we start on commenting or replying in the topic so that we can create a content that is useful for other users and also for the author of the topic. Some users just keep on replying on topics even their content is not really related or discussing the topic.

I also seen some users replying topics without reading full topic so don't post without read full topic if not have knowledge about topic first research then give answer and not necessary to give answer all topics if not have knowledge about topic just leave write in next topic.

It is now a great problems for newbies specially..they just make a comment and think it is ok..but comment have to be in highlight on the basis of topics..or it will deleted by forum..so the commentators have to be conscious