Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

@ your post  is real useful  and effective  to all the new members  as they don't  know how to convert  money and also don't  know  how to withdraw  or trade our currencies  at yobit.

I am new in this forum and I am also new in crypto world before I not know how to trade in the exchange like yobit site but seeing the pic of your post now I can do trade any currency.

Dear it is good information for all beginners. I know it before and i am also trading it on yobit. But good topic for beginners because they didn't know how to trade. 

On 2/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, there are a lot of members on this forum, they don't know how to trade or sell money on yobit i will give a simple explanation with an explanation for this issue. I hope this is helpful

1-We must first click on the currency symbol that we want to trade as shown in the first picture where I clicked on the btc symbol because it is the currency I have inside the platform

1538737923__.jpg.7401bc7a228c15c902ec943

2-Secondly, you must choose and click on the currency you want to get against your current currency and this option is in the table where you have chosen the ETH coin as shown in Figure 2.
1797317725__.jpg.f1d6ac142c81efc87ae1a65

3-After clicking on the currency that you want to obtain, a new menu will appear that contains the buy and sell options as shown in A and also B in the image No. 3.

223589673__.jpg.fb2ebd40cca12bef7e6dc9f4

4-In the buy list you can sell the currency quickly, where you have to click on the currency amount as shown in c and it will give you your profits from the other currency in the box as shown in D and to confirm the currency click on buy as shown in f All of these are found in Figure 4 You can carry out the same process in the sell box, but it differs from buy in that you put the sale amount that you want against your existing currency and wait for someone to buy the currency from you with the amount that you requested

994767322__.jpg.63bb907e8ef58a0c3dcc522f

5-Upon successful completion of the transaction, the money will be transferred to the currency box that you purchased, as shown in A in Figure 5 Note, I advise you to sell when there is a red number next to the coin so that you do not incur losses and this is also shown in B in picture number 5.

398503317__.jpg.d01921cee9f1539b6cc2fa04

I hope everyone will benefit from this participation

Hey mate, thanks for sharing it step by step. It is easy to trade when you do your own research about it. Trading is one of the best opportunity that we could do in crypto currency to earn huge money so this post will help many members in crypto currency. 

This is a very easy thing to do, because with Exchange in yobit you can withdraw your money. A very easy way to trade money transfer from yobit is a very easy way. If you read this post you will understand

This depends on the type of currency you are willing to sell since we have thousands of cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld and in the exchange you will go directly to that currency you want to sell and sell it to purchase the one you are interested to purchase

On the yobit exchange, we can easily make the trades of the cryptocurrencies we choose but newcomers on the Yobit exchange might face difficulties to get started. In that case , this post might surely help them to make trades on the exchange. 

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

On the yobit exchange, we can easily make the trades of the cryptocurrencies we choose but newcomers on the Yobit exchange might face difficulties to get started. In that case , this post might surely help them to make trades on the exchange. 

It is not nice friendly at but ones you know how to trade one coin to another, then the rest is be easy. The training fee is low on yobit and if done correctly, it will be converted instantly. 

Thank you buddy. As you have made this pocess familiar to everyone by explaining it in steps. I jope everyone who was not knowing about this will get to know and tha will also benefit them .

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Yes, Yobit is one of the few exchanges that kept its simple trading interface to make it easier for new traders to work with this exchange but if you still have some problems you can read the first post of the topic to know all the steps to make a trade successfully.

That's  really an amazing information shared by you thanks a lot my dear friends to making us aware of how to trade with the Cryptocurrencies in the best manner to earn good profit and to minimize the risk according to the above points i do follow some of them to carry on my trading activities and from now onwards i will also take care of the other points which is also very useful.

I congratulate you friend for creating this very useful topic for many who do not know how to do this process in Yobit with this little guide will be able to sell their profits in the said exchange thanks

But my friend you

Have to be attention when you buy

Or sell may be there is difference

Between prices

In sell and buy

Study it before start your trading

On yobit

I guess it's not that hard, the most important thing that you choose the right coin to buy because this what trading it, I am wondering how are people really making money through trading, is it leverage?

Or buying low cap coins and wait till the rise up?

• Useful or interesting 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Tutorials like this are certainly wished, due to the fact there are nonetheless members who are burdened approximately the way to exchange Bitcoin with other altcoins. Btw the OP photo is already inaccessible so please update it thank you.

It is the most important thing is to buy the good and the trust coins so you need to do a lot of studies about it before you buy my friend

Nice tips,this can be beneficial for those who are still new in this kind of opportunity as many still doesn't know how to use the platform,and get mistakes when selling.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:54 PM, Nilaakhter said:

Hello friend I am newbie in this site and before I don't know about this topic.Your post reading I also undershand and I hope this knowledge will help me in future  thanks for share that helpful post.

Yes there are more number of useful post are on this site. And you may also learn from every post. I also learn new things every day on cryptotalk.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:54 PM, Nilaakhter said:

Hello friend I am newbie in this site and before I don't know about this topic.Your post reading I also undershand and I hope this knowledge will help me in future  thanks for share that helpful post.

Yes there are more number of useful post are on this site. And you may also learn from every post. I also learn new things every day on cryptotalk.

This is useful information that will benefit everyone on this forum and make them have to pay less fees when transferring their crypto currency from yobit into their personal wallets.

Thanks for giving full description about the trading even you have given the link to get fully detail about the investment that will going to help very much for the beginners and the interested peoples and I think everyone should try once the trading they can start with small investment so if they are getting losses then it will not affect so much but they will have some experience and motivation to start trading.

Thank you, this is easy, but we must mention it to beginners, so you should not make a mistake in it, and I advise everyone to buy any currency instead of bitcoin before they convert because bitcoin fees are high.

even when buying, you can specify the price you want to buy at, and place a buy order and wait until someone sells at the price you placed

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think this is the very important post for newbies here ! we really need this information because if we want to work in trading so this process its the first step we have to do !

I think that's one of  the essential things which I can say that nearly every Crypto user to actually know of the notion to do make the amence of knowing a how trading kind of means and how to actually do this of trading on different coins and exchanges

You need to modify the post ,The picture you put in your post are dead and you have to refresh them again or just upload them again ,But any way the tutorial is really good and very helpful for new users 

• +1 1