Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

Hello friend I am newbie in this site and before I don't know about this topic.Your post reading I also undershand and I hope this knowledge will help me in future  thanks for share that helpful post.

Edited by Nilaakhter
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4

It is really important on learning how to trade especially because this is one of the most source of income in crypto. Trading in yobit platform is really easy because you just need to go to the trade section and then select the coin you want to buy or sell then you are done. The only thing that is hard in trading is that you don't know when will the price of a certain coin will rise or fall.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It's good to know how to trade as I am new here . this post helps me and others new like me to trade . we must need some trading knowledge and market status to trade and make profits.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I will continue to be grateful to everyone here educating and informing us newbies thanks mate for explaining and directing me on how to trade cryptocurrency within yobit platform

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

i dont know if its only my problem or others too but your attachment is not being shown on my pc and my internet is running good , let me know if its working on others device

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The was needed dor newbies they always just heard about trading and  don't know how to use fully Yobit exchange feature.Their are plenty of members who don't know they can sell their coins in wave ,BTC ,ETH and can convert in USD when ETH,BTC,WAVE are high.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes yobit is a good exchange site you can trade your earnings here to make more profits.he already give some tutorial but if you're still confused there's a video tutorial on YouTube that might watch and help you understand it better.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

When we do trading we have to verify which cryptocurrencies whe should buy at a low Price and then sell them at an expensive price, in yobit we can trade with yoda. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +2 2

Thus is good step from you, me too I saw some questions about how trade in yobit and most of the members here didn't know this, in this topics you made a lot of things clear to them, and even for the old members because you will remind them if they forgot anything, thanks for your contribution here, good luck in the future 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes brother this was really helpful information. I Will surely withdraw my money with same way you mentioned from next time. Now i withdraws litecoin into wazirx wallet and then withdraws money from it into my account which was also a better way to withdraw my money without high charges. Thank you.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Your trading experiences in yobit platform is looking great. Your tips is good and with your tips beginners learn about how to sell and buy in yobit. Actually yobit is great platform to trade coins.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

The important thing in the crypto currency is trading and also to be added that by trading many people can earn money from yobit platform. 

• +1 2

On 2/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, there are a lot of members on this forum, they don't know how to trade or sell money on yobit i will give a simple explanation with an explanation for this issue. I hope this is helpful

1-We must first click on the currency symbol that we want to trade as shown in the first picture where I clicked on the btc symbol because it is the currency I have inside the platform

1538737923__.jpg.7401bc7a228c15c902ec943

2-Secondly, you must choose and click on the currency you want to get against your current currency and this option is in the table where you have chosen the ETH coin as shown in Figure 2.
1797317725__.jpg.f1d6ac142c81efc87ae1a65

3-After clicking on the currency that you want to obtain, a new menu will appear that contains the buy and sell options as shown in A and also B in the image No. 3.

223589673__.jpg.fb2ebd40cca12bef7e6dc9f4

4-In the buy list you can sell the currency quickly, where you have to click on the currency amount as shown in c and it will give you your profits from the other currency in the box as shown in D and to confirm the currency click on buy as shown in f All of these are found in Figure 4 You can carry out the same process in the sell box, but it differs from buy in that you put the sale amount that you want against your existing currency and wait for someone to buy the currency from you with the amount that you requested

994767322__.jpg.63bb907e8ef58a0c3dcc522f

5-Upon successful completion of the transaction, the money will be transferred to the currency box that you purchased, as shown in A in Figure 5 Note, I advise you to sell when there is a red number next to the coin so that you do not incur losses and this is also shown in B in picture number 5.

398503317__.jpg.d01921cee9f1539b6cc2fa04

I hope everyone will benefit from this participation

This write-up is detailed and well simplified for anyone who wants to trade. The only thing I have issues with is selling when the market is in red. How do you intend to make profit of we trade this way @Nezar ? I was taught to buy the dip(red) and sell the moon (green)

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 2/10/2020 at 5:33 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, there are a lot of members on this forum, they don't know how to trade or sell money on yobit i will give a simple explanation with an explanation for this issue. I hope this is helpful

1-We must first click on the currency symbol that we want to trade as shown in the first picture where I clicked on the btc symbol because it is the currency I have inside the platform

2-Secondly, you must choose and click on the currency you want to get against your current currency and this option is in the table where you have chosen the ETH coin as shown in Figure 2.

3-After clicking on the currency that you want to obtain, a new menu will appear that contains the buy and sell options as shown in A and also B in the image No. 3.

4-In the buy list you can sell the currency quickly, where you have to click on the currency amount as shown in c and it will give you your profits from the other currency in the box as shown in D and to confirm the currency click on buy as shown in f All of these are found in Figure 4 You can carry out the same process in the sell box, but it differs from buy in that you put the sale amount that you want against your existing currency and wait for someone to buy the currency from you with the amount that you requested

5-Upon successful completion of the transaction, the money will be transferred to the currency box that you purchased, as shown in A in Figure 5 Note, I advise you to sell when there is a red number next to the coin so that you do not incur losses and this is also shown in B in picture number 5.

Thanks mate your post was very infor.ative and i was also thinking about trading but i had no idea how to trade. Your explanation was on point. everyone talks about trade i think it gives you fair enough prifits.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Thank you for sharing this information, it is a big help for me because I'm beginner and I want to try someday the trading and also I don't have any idea about trading so it was a big help to me to start 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Nice a great instruction or step by step procedure on how to withdraw in yobit, and it is useful as I see many topics that created by beginners asking on how to withdraw and with this the problem is solved.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you very much for making this publication, I did not have much information on how to sell / buy on the exchange site

• -2 1
  • +1 2

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Thank you brother to share this with. That’s the best explanation to sell our bitcoin to other coin, in this way all beginner need it . Thank you again.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

You know crypto talk is a trusted website

You can easily invest your money and can get some profit, in now days most of the people are interested in soon much

Which is a good thing, yes It is very important to buy bitcoins currencies in yobit platform, take some advice will make your help better to know. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Well, that's quite good. I saw many users posting about that think. It should be read those members they might be clear from your post. anyway, thank you for sharing this.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Arsalankhan said:

I Believe That This Post Is Very Useful Development 

There are lot of posts that are very useful for a new users or beginners development. As long as they pay attention about the topic and it's details they will really learn a lot of things about crypto. Everyone should know that through reading other users post can help them learn more about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 2/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Nezar said:

Such a great knowledge and great efforts of yours for that thank you . and I want to learn more and more because I want to grow with this forum. Thank you cryptotalk.

• +2 1
  • +4 1