Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

Trading  cryptocurrencies into the yobit platform is the same like trading to other exchange, but the different might come in the volume if exchange, so thats if the exchange has high volume, the orders would be fulfilled instantly, and if the exchange has low volume, order will always stay in queue. 

I know the way to trade in the yobit market it's quite simple. If once explained you will get clear. Very good thing to do because the BTC I got in this platform. If we withdraw it it will charge use fee other than that if we convert into LTC then we can avoid use fee.

Thank you for this explanation, but the pictures do not appear with me, so is the problem only for me or for everyone

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for sharing this guidelines to accomplish transaction in yobit and I hope these will help many members of the forum especially the new members, transaction charges applies in every exchanger and I will like to advise us to make use of ethereum or litecoin in carrying out the transaction because they have lesser transaction fee compared to bitcoin.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:03 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, there are a lot of members on this forum, they don't know how to trade or sell money on yobit i will give a simple explanation with an explanation for this issue. I hope this is helpful

1-We must first click on the currency symbol that we want to trade as shown in the first picture where I clicked on the btc symbol because it is the currency I have inside the platform

1538737923__.jpg.7401bc7a228c15c902ec943

2-Secondly, you must choose and click on the currency you want to get against your current currency and this option is in the table where you have chosen the ETH coin as shown in Figure 2.
1797317725__.jpg.f1d6ac142c81efc87ae1a65

3-After clicking on the currency that you want to obtain, a new menu will appear that contains the buy and sell options as shown in A and also B in the image No. 3.

223589673__.jpg.fb2ebd40cca12bef7e6dc9f4

4-In the buy list you can sell the currency quickly, where you have to click on the currency amount as shown in c and it will give you your profits from the other currency in the box as shown in D and to confirm the currency click on buy as shown in f All of these are found in Figure 4 You can carry out the same process in the sell box, but it differs from buy in that you put the sale amount that you want against your existing currency and wait for someone to buy the currency from you with the amount that you requested

994767322__.jpg.63bb907e8ef58a0c3dcc522f

5-Upon successful completion of the transaction, the money will be transferred to the currency box that you purchased, as shown in A in Figure 5 Note, I advise you to sell when there is a red number next to the coin so that you do not incur losses and this is also shown in B in picture number 5.

398503317__.jpg.d01921cee9f1539b6cc2fa04

I hope everyone will benefit from this participation

Your explanation is good. Can you offer some advice on trading in cryptocurrencies on the yobit platform?
How do you choose your trading deals ? Are most of your trading deals successful?

In my view, trading on the Yobit platform is the easiest or easiest thing to do, unlike other platforms where you find a little complicated trading method, but YouTube is full of educational videos.

It is a very important topic, especially for new members, especially since you have made it very clear about the buying and selling operations inside Yobit platform and the way of currency exchange, it is very important for novice members and deserves a good reputation on them.

One of the most useful post, thanks for putting this work together. It’s really helpful specially for newbies and of course for the new user here.

On 5/15/2020 at 3:27 AM, scorpiali said:

You need to modify the post ,The picture you put in your post are dead and you have to refresh them again or just upload them again ,But any way the tutorial is really good and very helpful for new users 

Indeed the images aren't loading. Still I remember I've read this post months ago and everything was proper. Is there some reason for this? I would also ask Nezar to replace them with new ones if possible.

• +3 1

I like this topic, I may be easy for Aral members to trade on yo bit but not easy for new members,  this we can learn about how we can trade on yobit platform. 

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information here, this will be helpful for the new members here because most of them didn't know how to do trading in yobit exchanger, i hope you will keep helping other members here by sharing some useful info's.

It is easy to follow your given explanation. Yobit website is not hard to use and understand. It is also secured and can make you less afraid in terms of investing and trading. Your step by step is very helpful and informative. 

Trading currencies is very risky job with simple mistake you can lose you money. So, I would request you to trade in only trusted exchanges like yobit which is very trusted and even you would get payments in the yobit. So, I would request you to do each and every trade with in the yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is extremely significant on figuring out how to exchange particularly on the grounds that this is one of the most wellspring of pay in crypto. Exchanging yobit stage is extremely simple since you simply need to go to the exchange area and afterward select the coin you need to purchase or sell then you are finished. The main thing that is difficult in exchanging is that you don't have a clue when will the cost of a specific coin will rise or fall.

• +1 2

Trading with caution and selecting the best currencies to buy by reading its chart and analyzing it is the best way to raise money The most important thing is not to rush when the price falls below the entry price, as it may be a temporary decline and then the price starts to rise

I have created a great topic on how to trade cryptocurrencies on the Yobit platform, and I think your post will help many new crypto members who do not know how to trade cryptocurrency.

Thank you very much, friend! Your post is really very educational and useful for beginners, but even many knowledgeable people can learn something new for themselves. After all, trade is always something Grand, and it often promotes many people in their field, it's cool!

• +3 1

I think its one of the esiest thing one can ever do, imagine you have dice with you and you have 1 Million of them you want to sell , look at it this way , you have to look at the top on the left hand corner to make sure that you are putting up the right trade so look from the right hand corner and make sure that click on doge, on the top because you can only exchange dice for doge, then go to where there is dice and click it, then a window for trade will appear and when it does go to your left and put the amount you want to sell, say ! million in our case, then its going to calculate the amount of doge you get and the charges for the transaction , then you click sell, remember its not automated, there has to be someone buying dice and at the price you have stipulated.

• +5 1

I just want to outline the steps which are very easy.

1. Log in to yobit,

2. Make sure you have balance either from the top currencies which are fiat and crypto.

3. then on your left is that the you can see the rate in the currencies that we see. Rub, btc , usdt and so on.

4. click which you like from the above list.

5. Go to the pair that you are looking for in this example lets use btc/usd.

6. You can look for a seel if you have btc. and buy if you have usd.

That is really important you check on that and thats its its really important

• +3 1

It is essential upon understanding how you can industry particularly simply because this particular is among the majority of income source within crypto. Buying and selling within the yobit system is simple since you simply need to navigate to the industry area after which choose the gold coin you need to purchase or even market then you tend to be carried out. The one thing that's difficult within buying and selling is you don't understand whenever may the buying price of a particular gold coin may increase or even drop.

• +1 1

This is an important topic about selling our earned bitcoin or just invest this bitcoin into other crypto currency for that you  need to buy any of crypto currency which you have researched then you need to but the specific crypto currency and make trade for making profits .

Advantage of Yobit.net that characterize this cryptocurrency exchange.

1. Customer approach. The interface of the Yobit system will be clear to everyone. An active exchange community will always help and support newcomers. The design of the exchange surprises with its simple and affordable, small commissions, and in the end we get a good and easily masterable tool.

2. The lack of mandatory verification may raise doubts about the reliability of the exchange, but be calm, this subtlety in practice brings a lot of useful. In particular, the fact that the exchange does not force to register its identity indicates a low threshold for entry and "nationality" of this platform. With Yobit, you can trade quickly and easily, you will only need the desire and knowledge of stock exchanges.

3. A wide range of supported I/O solutions. All of us for the purchase of cryptocurrency need to replenish our balance sheet, and at Yobit.net this stage is implemented with great concern for the user. Among the available sources for writing off or crediting money such large payment systems as Perfect Money, AdvCash, Payeer and QIWI-wallet, moreover, Visa and MasterCard can participate in the work.

4. Little margins. You do not have to select a platform for replenishment, based on the logic "wherever the commissions are smaller," because they are amazingly small everywhere. Within Yobit, additional charges are almost or completely absent, this says a lot about the intentions of developers. The acquisition and sale of cryptocurrency is taxed by the commission at only 0.2%.

5. The expanse, expressed in the presence of many popular currency pairs. All the most popular assets function perfectly on the Yobit.net. Among all cryptocurrency exchanges, it is Yobit that leads in the number of available goods. More than a thousand currency pairs - this is what you can successfully work with within the framework of the Yobit.net.

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us. It is very helpful especially for new members like me who do not know how to trade. Trading plays a vital role and is one of the most important sources for gaining profits and now thanks to the information you provided I will be able to trade.

Edited by Dark Shadow

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 2/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, there are a lot of members on this forum, they don't know how to trade or sell money on yobit i will give a simple explanation with an explanation for this issue. I hope this is helpful

1-We must first click on the currency symbol that we want to trade as shown in the first picture where I clicked on the btc symbol because it is the currency I have inside the platform

1538737923__.jpg.7401bc7a228c15c902ec943

2-Secondly, you must choose and click on the currency you want to get against your current currency and this option is in the table where you have chosen the ETH coin as shown in Figure 2.
1797317725__.jpg.f1d6ac142c81efc87ae1a65

3-After clicking on the currency that you want to obtain, a new menu will appear that contains the buy and sell options as shown in A and also B in the image No. 3.

223589673__.jpg.fb2ebd40cca12bef7e6dc9f4

4-In the buy list you can sell the currency quickly, where you have to click on the currency amount as shown in c and it will give you your profits from the other currency in the box as shown in D and to confirm the currency click on buy as shown in f All of these are found in Figure 4 You can carry out the same process in the sell box, but it differs from buy in that you put the sale amount that you want against your existing currency and wait for someone to buy the currency from you with the amount that you requested

994767322__.jpg.63bb907e8ef58a0c3dcc522f

5-Upon successful completion of the transaction, the money will be transferred to the currency box that you purchased, as shown in A in Figure 5 Note, I advise you to sell when there is a red number next to the coin so that you do not incur losses and this is also shown in B in picture number 5.

398503317__.jpg.d01921cee9f1539b6cc2fa04

I hope everyone will benefit from this participation

If they dont know how to trade then they shouldnt. Firstly they need to learn about blockchain, then coins if they learn enough they will know how to trade. Explain to people how they can stand on their feet. You are trying to teach newbies to trade. Its wrong, There is high potential of wrong trade, for new users. They need to keep their assets safe at first.

This is very easy to do, because with the exchange in iobit, you can withdraw your money. A very simple way to trade money transfer with iobit is a very simple way. If you read this post, you will understand.