Penny altcoins - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Phil90

Penny altcoins

I love to invest in ripple coin because this huge reputation based top coin of crypto market. The ranking of ripple is third on according to capitalization of crypto market on Coinmarketcap. It means much chance of getting profits from investments on ripple coin. 

As a newbie and wondering which coin to invest in I would advice you to go for popular ones like bitcoin,etherum and XRP for long-term investment and avoid newly unknown coins thanks.

My friend, you can invest in a lot of currencies, but for me, I advise you to start trading because the investment gives only a few profits.

My Idea of getting into cryptio currency is taking on penny crypto and unfortunetly that was never to happen it proved to be very very difficult , and some would even die of, it seemed a very good idea since you can buy more with the low prices and when they are standard you sell them very high, for example if you have a coin  that would innitially sell for 0.0001$ but at the end of the year sells at 0.1$ its pretty good money , so you can buy 10,000 coins with just one dollar and at the end of it they will be worth 1,000$ thats good returns

I have seen many people who are very interested in ripple but I am not one of them because ripple has very high transfer fees so I mostly use litecoin but I don't think that altcoin pennies are worth investing in.

ripple is popular because it's fast transactions and low transaction fees, and it's ok for less than penny cryptos as long as they aren't abandoned projects

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

ripple is really a amazing coin for me , because I invest in ripple before 3-4 month ago , still I think to invest more in this coin .

ripple have good potential I think This coin successfuly touch 1$ in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

if you are new investor then I will suggest to divide your investment never invest all of your money in one coins because if that particular coin will go low then all of your investment also go low 

Price is mostly irrelevant when it comes to investing or even trading because there is one simple reason why one coin or token is valued more than 100$ while the other ones are valued 0.001$ or even less, every time that you see that difference just check the supply of those coins and often you will see that there a huge difference in supply between a coin that is valued at 100$ comparing to a coin that is 0.001$, like everything else when there is too much supply for something the value would be less, keep in mind that supply is not the only factor for difference in price but it is the most important factor.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can invest in bitcoin, ripple and ethereum they are the most productive coins we have in cryptocurrency and I don't think there ris something that will lead to their extinction

Investment in xrp for long term is good but you may get loss in short term investment. If you want profit from short term investment then bitcoin is on the top for that. 

I don't invest or trade in that and I like regular trading in big currencies like Bitcoin and litecoin for example
They are good profitable currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

I personally invest in some popular currencies such as BTC, Doge, Aion and other popular cryptocurrencies.
I recommend not to buy or trade in any currency with little or no trading value because you may lose your balance.

I advise you not to start investing now, since you are a beginner, so it is better to learn first so that you do not lose money. Maybe you can start with bitcoin. It is good.

I think the ripple is a good investement now it's with a good price for the future 0.20 dollars and they will incease if the bitcoins have too ,it's good for future 

Investing in altcoins like xrp is very profitable because they are cheap, you can bu many of them according to your capital When they will increase just a small value, you will earn good profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Before investing in any cryptocurrency, you must choose the appropriate currency for investment, and I believe that the Ripple is one of the cryptocurrencies in investment and has many partnerships with international banks and investors have good confidence in this currency and its price may rise dramatically in the future.

• -5 1

You never should invest your money in those coin which is not popular and  if the coin trading volume Very low then you must need to stay far Away from those coin as The coin is going to dead.. It will be better for us if we only invest on popular coin like xrp              

• -5 1

ripple has good project of bank transfer and has good rank in coinmarketcap, i think it's good for investing on it, about other coins, you should be search and ask for him before investing on it.

• -5 1
  • -2 1

4 hours ago, Andrew56 said:

I think that as a beginner, you should get to know some basics about cryptocurrencies and others, as well as how to trade.  I think that it is better not to start with a demo account, as there are some platforms that allow this feature.  Then you can start with real money to avoid big loss.

Yeah, if you don't have good knowledge how to manage your risk reward and when to enter and when to exit you should better invest in top coins like XRP, bitcoin and litecoin. But if you are new and invest in altcoin you will for sure loss everything because altcoins are very risky we don't know when the price falls ore rise. So, better to invest in yourself rather than in cryptocurrency as a beginner.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, it is quite a good coin! But after all, you can say this about absolutely any coins and cryptocurrency in General. Because someone doesn't like them, someone does, and everyone has a different opinion. But in fact, I believe that this coin has a good future, and we can really achieve a great result one day!

XRP  is quite a good coin to invest in or to trade. I think if you want to trade or invest then try some altcoins that are quite in a good shape  in price and also the price will be rising and some of those coins are like eth,litecoins etc.Ripple is a stable coin and the price is not in a increasing  rate for this coin. So try to invest in other altcoins. 

If you invest for a long period, then in ETH.
Planning to switch to Ethereum 2.0
One of the features of the new version of the Ethereum network will be the appearance of the glass function in altcoin thanks to the introduction of the Proof-of-Stake algorithm. This will make it possible to receive passive income for storing coins of an estimated size of 3.2% per annum. But this will require holding at least 32 ETHs.
Changing the algorithm will lead to the outflow of miners. Now Ethereum has the status of the best cryptocurrency for home mining. The transition to the Proof-of-Stakes will force miners to switch to other coins.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:32 PM, Phil90 said:

As a complete newb, I've been looking in to what coins to invest in. A couple of questions come to mind, what's the deal with ripple? people seem to love it or hate it. Also what are peoples views on the less that a penny coins, are they worth investing in? 

As your starting point I will suggest you to ignore investing on crypto. Because at this moment you don't know about this. First gather  some  knowledge. In the market there are a lot of fraud scheme which can steal your money.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 09.02.2020 at 16:41, talo122 said:

I didnt recomend it as tried it before you and faced many losses, the problem with penny altcoins is that it can lose thier volune quickly and find your self holding a coin no one want to buy. 

But if the coin is with a small capitalization, then the chance that it will shoot more, well, of course, if there was no strong pump before