Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

The sites that give free Satoshi are a few Many of them are scams. As for the honest ones, they give small quantities and are not really reliable in trading and to achieve a good profit from them. In addition, the amount that you give depends on the price of bitcoin, the higher the price, the less the amount you give, so you should actually search for better sources of income.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:03 PM, Bruno52 said:

I didn't know that faucets were very useful but thanks to you, I now know the truth and can now start looking for faucets that will help to educate me more on crypto currency while I earn.

Hey mate! Faucet was not that much profitable you need to spend a lot of time. You may spend 3months Workin on faucet but you will not end up to 15usd which is like waste of time.

Some said faucet is a good site for earning bitcoin but i think it is just a waste of time and resources because you will hardly earn $1 within a week working on faucet and the annoying part is that they limit users oppotunities of earning more to there wallets and for that i prefer working in this forum than faucet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many better ways to profit than faucets which are also danger beacuse they might be infected websites that can install malware in your browser and system. Better not use any faucet as the payments are not worth it.

• +1 1

On 5/26/2020 at 8:56 PM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hello my friend, that's true and I don't think there are people who have joined the crypto world without going through the profit of faucets, they are easy to use because they are slow to gain but good for beginners. 

They are not good for beginners, but will teach them a lesson of how many platforms or sites will depict themselves good and profitable but later knowing it is a lie. I have seen faucets like freebitcoin depicting people can earn $200 easily but not knowing it is even a gambling site. 

Faucet is for long time waste of time because you won't earn something reasonable working on the site instead of disturbing yourself about that site i will suggest you make use of this forum so that you can earn something reasonable after your posts may have been verified.

• +1 1

As far as i know faucet is just waste our time.. You Even cant have the amount of money to withdrawal if you collect the lil amounts money every time... So you should use YOUR time in different ways to learn about crypto section.. Such as Bounty section, if you able to learn about Bounty goodly then you can have huge amount of money from Bounty                            

Perhaps some people can use faucets to earn some crypto and find out how it works but there are better ways and you can even earn without waste of time on this. But it is best to invest even a small amount and keep it waiting. Buy a small amount of bitcoin and a few altcoins that are still low in value instead.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 2/29/2020 at 12:02 PM, George carry said:

I think is  it's waste bof Time and internet mbs. There are not real faucet who paid good amount. 1% are real and paying. But they paid 0.000005 in 3 days vor even less

Believe me, up to 10% monthly profits from these sites are not enough, compared to the profit that you can achieve from other fields and freelance sites on the Internet.

• +2 1

i'm totaly agree with you @Mandoy01 it's good idea to teach our child about crypto currency from faucets because it's free and when they collect the minimum quantity of withdrawal, they can understand howo crypto currency move from wallet to other.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

In my opinion, using Faucet to collect cryptocurrency is a waste of time .. How much time do you have to spend to accumulate 1000 Doge or 1 LTC?

• +1 2

I have started collecting faucets since 2018 when the first time I entered into this cryptoworld. I was like mad collecting the faucets for the first month then I got very tired and even earning $1 a day is impossible we have to collect almost upto 2 days for only a $1. Then I started learning trading and I am learning now as well. I have got this forum where I get all the important knowledges rather than earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Faucets are good to earn cryptocurrency to any person who is patient because you just click ads and they pay you some satoshi. I recommend faucet to beginners so that they can have experience with cryptocurrency and at the same time they should be learning to trade.

• +1 3

On 3/16/2020 at 11:44 AM, George10 said:

I tried collecting faucets from many faucet sites out there including the one mentioned in your topic freebitco.in and one thing I hate about faucets is minimal earnings and takes so much time to see results.

Well, i will recommend to you that stop participating in any kind of faucets because it just gives a small amount of profit and you will just get it for a long time of waiting so that many people are now leaving in that kind of platform.

• +1 2

At first know that faucets pays very less. Even if you watch the ads for long time it's difficult to complete the minimum withdrawal too. I have worked on many of them and the faucet only cares about own money through showing ads. Instead of that you could work on free sites like this forum and other many forums are available there through which you can expand your knowledge along with side Earnings. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/29/2020 at 1:48 PM, Soaib khan said:

these days making money from faucets is almost impossible because most of the faucet pays you 50-100 Satoshi for watching ads upto 2 minutes and I think this is totally waste of time except this we can earn from somewhere else 

Now a days I don't think any faucet pay 50 to 100 sat in 2 minutes to watch videos, because present these faucet pays only 10 to 15 sat every 5 minutes, means if we work one hour then we earn 100 sat its really time wasting, honestly I advice everyone don't do work in this free faucet.

• +1 2

Frankly, I do not know anything about taps and how to profit from them, but according to friends' comments, the amount of profit from them is very small and you need some luck in order to win.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:17 AM, iloveyobit said:

Believe me, up to 10% monthly profits from these sites are not enough, compared to the profit that you can achieve from other fields and freelance sites on the Internet.

Are you making up to 10% f profits from faucet, like me, I have tried three faucets, I did not make up to 1% profit monthly. They are waste of time. If even not to be regardless as a legit scam because we people using the faucets do not actually know they are the one making money for the faucet company to survive. 

• +1 2

On 9/7/2020 at 9:02 AM, Yomose said:

Are you making up to 10% f profits from faucet, like me, I have tried three faucets, I did not make up to 1% profit monthly. They are waste of time. If even not to be regardless as a legit scam because we people using the faucets do not actually know they are the one making money for the faucet company to survive. 

I do not mean faucets because I know that the profits in them are very low and do not equal the effort invested, I mean sites that provide you with long or short term investment plans...

• +1 2

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

I do not mean faucets because I know that the profits in them are very low and do not equal the effort invested, I mean sites that provide you with long or short term investment plans.

But, we need to be careful of such sites you are referring to now. There are many that are nothing but one thing, scam. They are scam, promising better profit in short time. I can not even recommend such websites for someone. Better to use a reputed exchanges for such rather than using any other website. Most all other sites are scam. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I do not mean faucets because I know that the profits in them are very low and do not equal the effort invested, I mean sites that provide you with long or short term investment plans...

Well, faucets are legit but it's hard to meet our capital that we invested here because they're just giving a small amount of money which us not good, this is why many people are now leaving in faucets and finding other platform to earned money.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, faucets are legit but it's hard to meet our capital that we invested here because they're just giving a small amount of money which us not good, this is why many people are now leaving in faucets and finding other platform to earned money.

This is the meaning you wanted to reach, these sites that give Bitcoin for free are no longer worth the time you spend on, unfortunately, and you must search for other resources.

12 hours ago, Yomose said:

But, we need to be careful of such sites you are referring to now. There are many that are nothing but one thing, scam. They are scam, promising better profit in short time. I can not even recommend such websites for someone. Better to use a reputed exchanges for such rather than using any other website. Most all other sites are scam. 

I completely agree with you mate.

Are faucet a good way to earn? I don't hear something good about them so far. I learned that they are useless and pay a very small crypto that worth very little. I won't try and waste my time.

I promise you its usually difficult to collect faucets , its always my dream to make something from this kind and in time to really define what would be good for me, the time I put up on those faucets sites never pay so its important for me to keep on trying as hard and trying my best to really look for sites that are worth my time and that of faucets never works at any one time.

Some faucets are legit and provide additional opportunities for earnings Crypto currencies and some even pays in dollars, but very little amounts. It's good for one to find some reliable faucets site to join, just to be gaining Crypto coins and above all adding, boosting his experiences and understandings in Crypto world.