Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

On 2/8/2020 at 12:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

Thanks for this post, but with all due respect, Faucet sites are useless and a big waste of time. You can barely earn 1$ in a long period of time! Cryptotalk is far more better than any faucet site out there.

• +2 1

Faucets are a good way to earn crypto currencies and by this type of crypto currencies faucets ,the users also get to know a lot more about crypto world. As a newcomer I also enjoyed to do and work in faucets and earning money. So a newcomer must try this type of faucets to experience better in crypto world. 

• +1 1

Crypto faucets are indeed gives few amount of rewards but one way to boost your earnings there is to have more referrals as most of those faucets gives you 10-50 percent of your referral's earning.it may be few but atleast its free so still not bad.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 4:11 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

Well when i started in the crypto currency i used to work in the faucets website and it was fun until i met this cryptotalk forum. Then i realized that working in faucets website isn't worth your time. 

Collecting crypto currency in faucets are not good because they will give you a low amount of value, I still recommend joining in forum like this to earn money.

• +3 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:41 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Thank you, the site seems to be useful, but I think the amount of money it gives is very little compared to the effort and time spent in this field, but thank you in any way

• +3 1

In fact in the past the faucets were good and we used to get good profits from them but now it is a waste of time and effort in my opinion so I never recommend them.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:19 PM, jitu123321 said:

This is not a recommend method to collect crypto because the earning from faucet is very low and that also take huge time you can even put your all days to claim coins but cant able to earn more than one dollar per day

Indeed, it is also same for me, l mean it is not good idea to collect crypto with this method. Earning from faucet is so low and more than that it is time-wasting. It will take really a bit long time. 

• +1 1

Personally I donot prefer faucets because in my experience the only person that would be benefiting from faucets is the faucet owner. The amount one can earn from playing and gambling in faucets is very low and not worth time and effort. It is best if you stick to paying forum like this if you want to earn free and earn good.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

That is true there is alot of scam sites and faucets. Some legit  sites pay us very  low amount . Thank you for making  this post. We can know  about  good  paying  sites by youw posts. 

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you and I think a lot of beginners have already worked on faucets sites, because they give money without effort at all.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:44 PM, Kesho said:

This is only good as a start, if you are new, it will help you to understand the transmission, reception, wallet, and so forth

I agree with your about, but these ites only grant very little. You can take months to reach the minimum and also depend on referrals. It is possible that while you reach the minium limit, it will focus on you and not pament.

I'm not really into faucets websites or application because as far as i know there is many faucets that are scam and i'm afraid of being scammed so i won't try it even i have a chance. Yes you can earn crypto currency in some legit faucet but not all faucets are legit so be careful. 

• +1 1

I recently tried a faucet, very good, but stopped paying I was able to withdraw some of the money I earned, from the rest I have not known profitable faucets to collect cryptocurrencies, however it is a good way to start in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing your experience and these beautiful ideas, yes I agree with you that these three faucets are very good and reliable and I personally tried them all when I was at my beginning and I was working on collecting satoshi from faucets. Of course, it is boring and tiring, and gives you little, so it is good for beginners only.

Thank you for providing this information as that will help usbto earn bitcoins from the Faucets as that is the best way to mine cryptocurrency and also help us to earn a good amount of money.  Thank you.

• +1 1

I don't like any of the faucets  and I think beginners can do way more constructive actions that can help them in the future instead of wasting their time working with faucets that are very low paying.

• +1 1

Thank you for this good article, but I disagree with you. Faucets are not an ideal way, I think browsing this forum is more useful.
Through the forum, you can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, mining and trading, the profits are much better than the faucets.

It is really true that faucet sites really do not pay you more. If you actively collect small portions of cryptocurrency from the faucet sites, I am sure it will just  waste of your time. Your one day earnings on cryptotalk will be equivalent to the 15 day's earnings of faucet sites. 

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

In this market there are many faucet sites available, And most of these sites are trusted. But there we cann't earn much more profit. I feel it's totally waste of time. We can use this time on other sectors to generate more income.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

First thing maximum faucets delivering websites are scam not all websites are giving you payment in cryptocurrency you have to check it carefully whether it is legal or not then only work there and I think if someone is working in crypto talk then they don't have to worry about the payment even they can see themselves improving and getting more knowledge in cryptocurrency compared to other websites.

• +1 1

faucets used to be a great way to earn free bitcoin because they gave out much more, nowadays they are unfortunately a waste of time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dear friend, thank you very much for sharing this link. I will work by downloading apps at this link. I hope you will catch this link. I will be useful if you have any more links or apps in the ration. Thank you.

• +1 1

I entered the sector of cryptocurrencies  from a touch three years or extra and my beginnings had been with taps and i accumulated a great quantity of bitcoin from them when the fee of bitcoin become $ 3000 but now it's miles a waste of time for me because trading is a great deal higher than taps but it's miles suitable for people who do no longer have capital to alternate.

• +1 1