Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

Working on these sites was useful in the past, but now it is a waste of time, but most of these sites are fraudulent and it is difficult to distinguish them except when drawing

• +1 1

Since I found out about crypto in 2017, I have been mining or collecting crypto from faucets, i had a handful of many faucets that I visit daily to earn crypto, and cryptotalk has been one of the genuine ones and I'm inviting my friends to com join this platform.

• +1 1

Hi, my friend! Thank you very much for taking the time and the desire to search and recommend those pages that give a small part of cryptocurrencies .....

• +1 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I've mostly done but in the faucets of the coin pot, which comprise of the moonlitecoin, Bitcoin, doge, dash, Bitcoin cash, as the coin pot is the earning collector from those faucets list

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Those three faucet sites that you mentioned are good trusted faucet. If you want to earn more in faucets just get referrals so that your faucets will be profitable.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Joining in faucets is such a waste of time mate because some of their members are getting a low value price of profit, i will just doing some posting here instead of joining in faucets, Happy posting.

Faucets or airdrops good for newbies giving some money only for doing some simples task I worked in freebitco sites this website is genuine giving coins only for doing some simple task.

• +1 1

faucets site are site that gave us little amount of crypto market assets different site gave us different coins or tokens. So be wise and enjoying free earning if you do faucet on different sites. 

• +1 1

Well i learned that collecting coins from faucets it also profitable but the thing is that the coins they give is not that much or in short a little amount but if you really want it just addition to your earnings then it is a right idea you just have to find a legit faucets website.

• +1 1

Collecting crypto currency in faucets is a waste of time. Because all you can earn from faucets is $5 OR $10 every month that's too low and waste of time. But here in crypto talk you can earn $3 every day by just posting a 30 comments.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency.  There is no financial institution to manage it. Those who use Bitcoin basically control it. This transaction has no proof. It is very popular and legitimate currency in many countries of the world. This is why people save, trade and invest.  Remain

• +1 1

Actually I am not interested of some faucets because it was small amount of earnings and wasting time to work it.I do not know the others I only stick here un Cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

Faucets is just a waste of time for me. Because you cannot earn a lot of money by just collecting faucets good luck to you my friend.

Actually collecting cryptocurrencies from faucets are actually nice , because you just do some task and get paid for it but  I think this days faucets payments are very low so I prefer spending more time here than going for faucet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you so much for sharing the website name and clearyfing that, they are not fake. I had good experience with the FucetHub, But it's been shutdowned now. and I have lost all of my coins. 

• +1 1

I think is  it's waste bof Time and internet mbs. There are not real faucet who paid good amount. 1% are real and paying. But they paid 0.000005 in 3 days vor even less

I had abandoned the idea of collecting a hose long ago and I no longer joined it. for beginners it may be reasonable, but for profit or long term not.

Like practically the whole lot on the internet, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency faucets receive revenue with marketing money. The extra citizens that drop in on the site, the additional marketing revenue the sites canister make. The struggle for the several faucets is attracting folks to launch with. 

• +1 1

I never got anything from facuet app I think it's waste of time and internet. These ABS showing mining but mining is not free it's required super computer with cooling system so don't waste your time on these apps

• +1 1

its very difficult , its really important for US to work and pu ttogether everything that we have to follow, there is a lot of effort, we need to learn for the good ideas we have to work as hard and do the right ideas that can be handled we have to really be careful and its very difficult for us to earn from satoshis, it can take a lot to earn from it

• +1 1

This is really informative and something that was required though me being a newbie i have not been into trading and stuffs yet. I find this very much informative and would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge and helping us

• +1 1
  • +2 1