The best ways to convert Bitcoin into cash - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iline100

The best ways to convert Bitcoin into cash

It is normal for the value of bitcoin to increase over time, regardless of what the experts say, and when this value occurs and rises, what comes to mind is how to make profits and withdraw them for use.

To make profits, one needs to sell bitcoin in exchange for cash coins acceptable in their country of origin.

Hence, we thought it was appropriate to talk about the questions that come to mind when selling bitcoin for money.

How to convert bitcoin to dollars (USD) or any other currency?
How is bitcoin exchanged for money?
How to convert bitcoin into cash
There are some easy ways to convert bitcoin to cash, whether USD, INR, EUR or GBP.

images (1).jpeg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Before now it was hard to convert it, but now many markets made this possible, for example you can use yobit to convert bitcoin to usd or rubble, I use yobit à lot and always I convert my bitcoin to usd, and honestly I sell it to my friends and use money in my real life 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Previously its hard to converts bitcoin to our local currency but so many exchanger gives the opportunity to converts bitcoin in our local currency i use local bitcoin exchanger to do this process because its take low fees to converts in our local currency and this reliable and trusted exchanger

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Migo said:

Before now it was hard to convert it, but now many markets made this possible, for example you can use yobit to convert bitcoin to usd or rubble, I use yobit à lot and always I convert my bitcoin to usd, and honestly I sell it to my friends and use money in my real life 

I also use your techniques here I convert it to use and sell to traders and use the money for my expenses

There is more option to done this. if your country are support or legal to transection bitcoin so their is a no problem for this. If it not suppurt you may change it to Perfect Money, Neteler, Skrill and transfer you money on the bank easily. In asia side there are more local market (website) are available for this. I hope you may easily don this. Thank you.

1 hour ago, iJustine said:

I don't know the other ways. For me I always convert my bitcoin into LTC and then send it to my local exchange. In there I can sell my ltc into my fiat currency pair. The exchange even can help send the fiat currency to our bank accounts, though the fees is a lot.

The same thing whit me.  Before converting to fiat I made a withdraw or trade by buying Bitcoin into Ethereum or Ripple because the fee for withdraw BTC  was rather expensive.

Then withdraw to the wallet that I have and sell it, yes the expensive fee is when we have to send to the bank almost $ 1.

Edited by Yanadia
-

You can convert cryptocurrency into cash in yobit exchange or you can use coinbase they can convert it also then you can transfer it to the bank.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many websites available for convert crypto to flat currency personally I using paxfull or wazirx exchange for convert crypto currency to flat currency.

Are you asking how to sell Bitcoin and sent to your bank? It is a little difficult to understand with the format you've chosen for your post. I guess you are saying that it is easy to convert into fiat. It is actually really simple as almost every exchange has this option. Although in order to withdraw to your bank you need to find an exchange that is trading Bitcoin in your national currency and probably you will need to perform KYC procedure there. I hope I've helped, if you have other questions you can quote me here.

Edited by BTC Future

The increase in the price of bitcoin is natural due to the decrease in the supply of it in the market every several years and the increase in the demand of investors who have come to regard it as digital gold and trust in its future.

On 2/8/2020 at 6:28 AM, iline100 said:

It is normal for the value of bitcoin to increase over time, regardless of what the 
experts say, and when this value occurs and rises, what comes to mind is how to make 
profits and withdraw them for use.
To make profits, one needs to sell bitcoin in exchange for cash coins acceptable in 
their country of origin.
Hence, we thought it was appropriate to talk about the questions that come to mind 
when selling bitcoin for money.
How to convert bitcoin to dollars (USD) or any other currency?
How is bitcoin exchanged for money?
How to convert bitcoin into cash
There are some easy ways to convert bitcoin to cash, whether USD, INR, EUR or GBP.

First off, learn how to create a thread or post. You need to create a post that is readable, and not so hard to read, coz we have to move the horizontal bars. If you dont know to exchange crypto to cash, then probably you should fig that out first. If an exchange pays to your bank in your country, that is the best option, but if you dont find that, then you should find someone who will buy it from you and take your crypto. 

There are a lot of ways to switch bitcoins with real money and I transfer bitcoins and cryptocurrencies to other people in exchange for transferring real money to me and they take a percentage on that.

As to know if such on how to transfer Bitcoin into cash. It's best research on such as some companies would partner with kind of Mobile telecommunication services, especially those which has mobile wallets. And from there you kind of follow the procedures to do withdrawals

• +1 1

Well it depends on country to country.because in many countries bitcoins are illegal and they have to use a third party {peer 2 peer] process. But in my country bitcoins are legal so i can directly exchange them for fiat currency with tax paying to government.

Converting bitcoin into cash is not difficult. Please use the swap for this. be it local or international exchange. Check to see that trading operates in your country. Please determine the security level of the exchange.

The best method which I think bitcoin can be converted is best to use an online exchanger as they are many suchs as the exchange of paxful which is kind of world wide

There are many websites to convert cryptocurrencies into cash. Please use the exchange site which is allowed to use in your country. I personally withdraw money from yobit.

To convert your bitcoin into cash the best way is the exchange get connected with anyone of the exchange which is high rated by the crypto users and are safe from which you will be able to easily convert your bitcoin into cash.

The easiest way to cash out BTC is through an online cryptocurrency in my opinion. Indeed, there are  many several possible ways to convert Bitcoin to cash. You can use Coinbase or Kraken exchange. 

Currently, there are several methods available for converting bitcoin into paper currencies and it is no longer difficult as before, so you can use bitcoin ATMs, brokers, trading platforms or exchanger sites.

THINK POSITIVE

This requires several platforms and wallets, but I will explain how to convert bitcoin to US dollars on the Yobit platform where you open the trading section and choose Bitcoin and then dollars from the vertical section and click buy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although there are many flaws in trading platforms, trading platforms are the comprehensive solution when it comes to trading bitcoins. In the case of selling cryptocurrencies, the platforms act as an intermediary that keeps the seller and buyer money.

On 4/18/2020 at 11:49 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Currently, there are several methods available for converting bitcoin into paper currencies and it is no longer difficult as before, so you can use bitcoin ATMs, brokers, trading platforms or exchanger sites.

Not all countries support Bitcoin ATM, but indeed in some countries they already support it, there are even up to thousands of Bitcoin ATM like in United States, to see a list of Bitcoin ATMs, you can find it here

On 4/24/2020 at 11:34 PM, tienda said:

I think now is not like before is very hard to find a service to do that and is very risky, but now there are many best and trust website exchange who added the option to withdrawal fiat money you need just to exchange your Bitcoins to fiat money.

In 2019 many exchanges began to support FIAT, this was due to the many requests of users of the exchange and of course made it easier. binance, kucoin and yobit can be an exchange option to convert cryptocurrency to FIAT

Edited by ayatoslaw

these days there are many cryptocurrency exchange available by using them you can convert bitcoin into any other cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency into Bitcoin some exchange are binance okex kucoin etc.

The best way to convert your bitcoin into cash is by simply using your local exchange. Most of the company has a local exchange where you can change your Bitcoin to money.