The best ways to convert Bitcoin into cash - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iline100

The best ways to convert Bitcoin into cash

We have different method if exchanging cryptocurrency to your local currency, even some exchanges support it and this will be a good Advantage if you make used of them to be at safe side

On 4/25/2020 at 12:34 AM, tienda said:

I think now is not like before is very hard to find a service to do that and is very risky, but now there are many best and trust website exchange who added the option to withdrawal fiat money you need just to exchange your Bitcoins to fiat money.

Well, one of the good trading or exchanging sites is the yobit because this is proven and tested by many people like me because i do some exchanging when i need to convert my bitcoin into xrp so that when i withdraw my xrp, it has a low to small amount of withdrawal fee.

• +1 1

if you have funds into stable usdt or bitcoin then you used different exchanges for conversion of btc into fiat currencies this facility is given by us binance exchange and also localbitcoin sites is international well reputation based p2p sites where we can buy and sell our bitcoin and altcoins for fiat currencies. 

The way you chose to write your topic is so annoying. But I will still provide answer to your question for the sake of future readers. 

To convert bitcoin to fiats is very simple, you can use Luno, I use it because I am from Europe, it does work well in Europe and some other African countries. Or if not, you can just convert it to PayPal money or Payeer which can be covered to your local currency in your bank account. Local bitcoin also works well. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many places to convert bitcoin to cash including in yobit exchange, you can exchange through payeer or perfect money. But my favorite site is localbitcoins because they are very safe and they have many payment methods.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are several  exchange platforms are available  that do this kinds of works. They simply just convert the currencies into cash and helps out the user. But they also charges some fees for that too. Also there p2p system is also available. I genuinely convert my currencies by transferring  them through a telegram group. That group is for crypto buy sell. And i simply receive my cash in my native currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

During the previous years, it was very difficult to convert cryptocurrencies into paper currencies, but today there are many methods that provide us with this matter, where we can do the conversion process through some sites and platforms in addition to being able to convert currencies through the ATMs of cryptocurrencies and we can also convert Our currency by a person called a broker

Well it depends upon the place you are living. You can use paybis website you can sell your Bitcoin there and they pays you to the bank account directly. And it has 4.6/5 ratings over trustpilot and my friend had also used this many times and he said this is best site to do so you can use this way to exchange easily.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

14 hours ago, Majeshi said:

The best ways top convert bitcoin to cash its by using peer to peer sites like paxful or localbitcoins. By using peer to peer sites you will easily exchange your bitcoins to cash in less than 10 minutes with more than 100 payment methods.

What about using exchanges like Luno where the conversion is instantly and you can immediately send to your bank directly without any other person than you and the exchange. 

There are many ways we can use to convert bitcoin to fiat or local funds but the best one is to use escrow protected exchange sites and I recommend paxful and Localbitcoins they offer great services with many traders with good reputation you can deal with.

Paxful, Kucoin, Yobit, p2pb2b, coindeal and Spectrocoin etc. These all exchange sites are very useful for you to exchange cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies. Once you able to change your crypto into fiat currencies, you might easily withdraw it as the real cash from your bank. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

21 minutes ago, George10 said:

There are many ways we can use to convert bitcoin to fiat or local funds but the best one is to use escrow protected exchange sites and I recommend paxful and Localbitcoins they offer great services with many traders with good reputation you can deal with.

@George10 Have you tried Luno or Quidax before?

Paxful is good to but the p2p at times can be tiring. I just like quick convesion that these two excuses does and withdrawal to bank is less $0.5 in my country. 

1 minute ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@George10 Have you tried Luno or Quidax before?

Paxful is good to but the p2p at times can be tiring. I just like quick convesion that these two excuses does and withdrawal to bank is less $0.5 in my country. 

Sure mate great to know,as for me currently I only use peer to peer platforms to convert my bitcoins to local currency though Localbitcoins account needs to be verified first in order to perform deposits but it just works perfectly and I will also try luno I'm greatful for reaching me out.

The best ways to convert bitcoin currency into cash through visa card is through the use of exchanger sites between bitcoin and visa card

Life is great and enjoy it

Now it is very easy to convert your bitcoin in your local currencies. 

In some countries where crypto is legal, there is no difficulty to get cash into bank account but there are some countries where crypto is ban so for that convert your bitcoin to usd in any exchange and then transfer to any online wallet such as payeer,  perfect money which is legal almost in every country. 

Converting bitcoin into dollars, rubles, or any currency you want is easy my friend, for me I use the Yobit and I sell bitcoin against the dollar and then I withdraw this dollar to Payeer or to any bank you want and then I sell it to people or intermediaries

There are no other ways than the two I will like to mention:

1. Through p2p exchanges but we should be careful of scammers. 

2. Through bitcoin atms. 

But mind us, OTC will be good for large amount of trade. 

There are some kyc exchanges that offers easy ways too, but I prefer no kyc p2p exchanges and bitcoin atm. 

There are several ways to convert bitcoin to cash and ultimately move it to a bank account: Sell bitcoin on a cryptocurrency exchange, such as Coinbase. Use Bitcoins to buy gift cards for the stuff you really want and also bitcoin atm converts bitcoins to cash

• +5 1

This has been made easy and so simple by numerous, popular exchange and local exchangers available, search for the ones that are of your country support for cash transaction. Then received your cash through your local bank account.

In my way to convert my btc to cash is, i usually sent my btc to my coinbase wallet to sell my btc in my Country local exchange site....but when YOU  going to exchange your btc to real money,  you must need to be      ensure that you have choice the right site to convert your btc as now a days in online lot of crypto exchange site available which is scam..         

It used to be much more difficult to exchange bitcoin for local currency but a lot of sites have appeared for example I use yobit to exchange BTC for dollars

Sell bitcoin on a cryptocurrency exchange, such as Coinbase. This is the easiest method if you want to sell bitcoin and withdraw the resulting cash directly to a bank account. To make sure brokers do not break money laundering laws, you will need to withdraw to the same bank account that you deposited with. It’s simple, easy and secure, but it’s not the fastest method. 

Before this it was subsequently complicated to help you switch the application, though at present a number of trading markets crafted it conceivable, just like you might use yobit, binance . . ., to help you switch bitcoin to help you united states dollar and eth ltc . ., normally As i switch a bitcoin to help you united states dollar, and even really As i put up for sale the application to help you a acquaintances and even implement profit a proper.

One of the best ways to convert Bitcoin into cash is looking for entities with a good reference to be able to make the transaction, exchange houses or third parties in physical.