Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

Do not try to gather followers, rather try to benefit more people here, and if people love you, they will follow your profile and get new followers, this is the best way you can do it.

The best way to get some followers and reputation is by posting useful content for the community of this forum, also you should definitely not beg for likes and so on.

Honestly, followers don't mean much on here, since you in default aren't getting notified of posts of the people you follow and you have to manually enable it, which most of the members didn't do. Getting followers won't really help your content to be discovered more easily. However, if you really want to get followers, just create quality and useful content and I'm sure if people like it, they will give you good reputation points as well as follow you.

If you want, you could also write something like "If you found my answers useful, please consider giving me a reputation point and follow me!". This is not considered begging and can help you gain more followers on here. @zxheejhei

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

The best thing that you can do for you to gain more followers here in cryptotalk is make your topics or posts informative, helpful for the other members here and having a good quality when you do that you can have some followers and you can earn your reputation.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your posts should be useful and quality to get followers

I do not have many followers because I am new

But I try to create useful and thematic topics in order to get follow-up

• +2 1

Its simple to garner more followers and be gaining positive reputations in forum than everyone, this totally on your dedication, commitment and hard work.

Making quality, constructive and standard post that is useful post and beneficial to all. Through these you gained many followers and good reputations

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Getting followers is very difficult because we have to create useful topics daily and your information should be very useful so that other members would follow you to read other post of yours. I think the only trick is sharing useful information.

BetFury                                                   

There are 2 major things one needs to do if they want to get a lot of followers in there account which includes creating helpful topics and making useful beneficial posts that everyone will learn something after reading. When you do this two things you will surely receive good reputation from many members in the forum which will also lead people to follow you because everyone admire someone that is hard working.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bringing followers is not easy. That is, when you have the ability to write exciting topics for members, that is, to seduce everyone. Use new ways and interesting topics. Forum rules apply to the fullest.

• +1 1

Your posts are good but you are violating the rules of the forum, you should exceed with 100 characters, for you to have more followers, you should also be good at this forum, just keep on creating helpful and quality posts because it attracts members. Once they know that you are good then they may follow you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If you want to get more followers, you need to create at least one post daily and it should be unique and useful. Also be very careful when commenting so as not to match anyone's post, And so that your comments are very reasonable. Also stay away from plagiarism spamming and copy paste. 

• +1 1

Creating a lot of helpful topics and making posts that will help many members of the forum will definitely lead you to get more followers in your account because when you are good people will like to make you a friend so that they will be able to learn from your knowledge especially in this forum where we earn reputations for making good contribution.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 2/7/2020 at 8:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

If you want to have much follower in cryptotalk then you need to do Some certain thing like

1) make good post or topic which must be useful to others.. 

2) if some Newbie ask any question to you about forum or something then just give them ans so goodly.. 

3) always follow the forum rule and advice others to follow the rule too

I thin by doing this kind of thing you can have much follower              

• +3 1

Share what you know and what you discover from profitable methods and good and profitable business and trading methods. Also, publish unique topics in terms of content, for example advice or currency with a good project for investment, and you should work on a daily basis in all departments.

i don't think number of followers means anything here but in general when you make unique topics and write it in a way that attract people's intention you will get more followers

On 7/29/2020 at 4:02 AM, Moontong said:

just keep on creating helpful and quality posts because it attracts members. Once they know that you are good then they may follow you

All the needs of the forum is for us to make good qaulity post and unique topics, follow the forum rules after that you earn for your work nothing more than this.

Hello everyone, when you talk, my friend, and your conversation is useful and interesting, others will describe you with attention and admiration, as well as the matter in the forum. If you want to increase the number of followers, you have to post topics with good content and say your own opinion if possible or share their ideas with others. Thank you.

I don't think I know if this helps for something but I think you can follow someone and check on his posts get notifications when he posts so if you have followers it can be that they like your posts and want to follow you so they will read more from you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Followers are like in twitter here? Why are you in need of followers? And why are you asking if someone wants to follow you it will be for  your content and your posts, I wouldn't follow someone that doesn't write good posts or helping somehow.

• +1 1

They not counted as rewards but Followers can helps you get more positive rates because if members followed you it means your posts useful and interested 

I think you know the answer. But my comment is about the follower as a feature and if it matter to have many follower like in social media when we make a post can our followers get notification for this to review and comment on it immediately? This would be very good option if it exists. The question you have made is simply mean that you have not a forum or even social media or any website perhaps before.

• +3 1

It's obvious you should make a best posts that people inspire from you they get some knowledge from you so that members of the platform will follow you for more learning because we are here to learn from other members also as we share such information about this platform..

• +3 1

followers didn't matter anything here , if you have good as well unique content , automatically you will start receiving followers as well good reputation also. never pm or used Multiple Account for reputation .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg